Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 50. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
are there any plans to implement a smart phone app that updates us on the status of the pool? i.e: the coin currently mining with info generated from an API key? looking around i see a few pools that do it but i dont see any pooled mining sites that do it.

There are two on play store already....quite basic, though does offer something useful
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Surpassed 200 hours of no "ppc-block mined here"...

Is this still in the "expectable" range (based on difficulty,
which I don't know for ppc), or is it already in the "damn,
this improbability field would be strong enough to let a cup
of boiling hot tea freeze instantly", or is there maybe just
a bug that prevents multipool from actually submitting
blocks, even if it found one?

i checked my logs a few minutes ago and it shows the pool found a block at 4:55 pm. i never see anything about finding blocks on multipool.us so i just check my miner log on cgwatcher.

You mean, your logs show a submission of your cgminer to the PPC port of multipool
with a difficulty that would have been sufficient for a block on the ppc-network?

That would mean that something goes very wrong with multipool.
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
are there any plans to implement a smart phone app that updates us on the status of the pool? i.e: the coin currently mining with info generated from an API key? looking around i see a few pools that do it but i dont see any pooled mining sites that do it.
Activity: 12
Is this just crazy talk>>>

From what I read on the FAQs and in this thread, BTC mining isn't hugely rewarding using multipool.

When the pool has to mine BTC, is there anyway you can "point" the Multipool hashing power to say a new account called "multipool" on BTCguild for example, and become one of their miners, get paid, then share those as dividends based on hash rate contributed?? Huh
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
A few questions for the admin of Multipool.  Does it normally take 79+ hours to find a block of LTC and did you realise the majority of DMD blocks(18/30) are orphan?  I see no sign on any news to correct these issues in the news feed.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

i checked my logs a few minutes ago and it shows the pool found a block at 4:55 pm. i never see anything about finding blocks on multipool.us so i just check my miner log on cgwatcher.

Im either losing a fortune or doing ok? Been on PPC dedicated pool for the whole ride almost. Should the block countdown have reset then?

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Activity: 453
dfgfdgfdg
...coins out there that are barely heard of...

So you're off to mine what no man has mined before
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
I'm trying to make the switch to mining scrypt with cgMiner 3.7.2 and Xubuntu 13.10. cgMiner launches and fans rev up but all I get is "No servers were found that could be used to get work from" and exiting after a few tries. I'm using the exact same config file that works in Windows 7.  Anyone know how to fix this, TIA  Huh

"pools" : [
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://us-west.multipool.us:7777",
      "MultiPool" : " Scrypt MultiPort ",
      "user" : "Aurum.7",
      "pass" : "pw"
   },
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://us-east.multipool.us:7777",
   },
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://eu.multipool.us:7777",
   }
],

BTW, my Linux miner pings us-west.multipool.us at 33 ms.

hi,

for me it is: stratum+tcp://pool1.us-east.multipool.us:7777

so after stratum+tcp://pool1

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015
thank you for the effort of making the site. though something is wrong with profitability. i really like the layout and the concept, though i believe that there are so so many coins out there that are barely heard of and still give better profit than the ones you have there. i tested it for some time with my 2.5mhs rig and im getting less than 0.01btc per day mining scumcoins like doge lotto etc. im keeping my profile. cashing out the btc and will watch your space closely. once i believe there are improvements i will definitely return.
Activity: 30
Can anyone confirm that on the website's the kh's are lower then on cgminer itself?

I get about 1700-1800 khs on the website while my gpu's are steady at 3x750 kh's.

Appriciate the help

Yes
 I hhave 450khz on cgminer, multiport shows max 411.

But is the payout based on cgminers hash rate or the websites?

I prefer multipool over middle coin,  but I'm not sure it detects all of my gpu power

payout is "always" based on cgminers WU
nice job holding off the brute force last night. glad to see everything stayed up.
Activity: 6
Can anyone confirm that on the website's the kh's are lower then on cgminer itself?

I get about 1700-1800 khs on the website while my gpu's are steady at 3x750 kh's.

Appriciate the help

Yes

But is the payout based on cgminers hash rate or the websites?

I prefer multipool over middle coin,  but I'm not sure it detects all of my gpu power
Activity: 53

Appriciate the help

Yes
Activity: 453
dfgfdgfdg
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
Flound, have you decided how to compensate PXC miners for not receiving half of their earnings in November and December?

I haven't, actually.  Any suggestions given that the records are completely gone now from that time period?

We're talking about less than 1/2 a bitcoin worth of PXC, btw.  I could donate it to charity or something I guess.

Yes, must be not much. PXC will be setting up a development fund with a public ledger shortly, so you can donate it there. The community will decide what to do with this and other donations.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
A beginner question: 0.001 Btc fee is due for any withdrawal or just if i do the manual cashout?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
TAG - top at coinwarz.com
Not see pool mining this coin

Sr, my English is bad
Activity: 6

Appriciate the help
Pages:
Jump to: