Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 54. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Is Fedoracoin TIPS mining down for some reason? I can't connect anymore.

TIPS is down for good and will be removed at the end of the month.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Support TAG again?

When we had TAG we forked 3 times in 2 days, the developer seems uninterested in providing dedicated addnodes or otherwise fixing the issue (which has been reported multiple times in his thread), until I see some movement on that TAG is a no-go.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
hi all,
   switched my asics over to this pool to give it a shot and i get 40% rejects. I live in Australia and have tried all servers. is my rejects due to my location?
Thanks
Brendan.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Is Fedoracoin TIPS mining down for some reason? I can't connect anymore.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
If you aren't on the multiport, you are close to solo mining. 

But at least I should see some round shares. Instead I see nothing
Activity: 235
Can we add nicholas cage coin or the conyay west coin... just throwing out shitty coin names... Flound has a system.  If it makes him money, it will make us money.  If its not on the pool there is a good reason..Trust in the Flound..
Activity: 56
can we add SPT to the pool?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
I mined the whole afternoon on bottlecaps, I don't see any share or coin, weird
is this normal?

If you aren't on the multiport, you are close to solo mining. 

M
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
I mined the whole afternoon on bottlecaps, I don't see any share or coin, weird
is this normal?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
the pool seems stucked at doge coin !!
there much more profitable coins then doge coin , like LOT
enable them and keep the pool updates plz

I would like to see LOT and NET enabled on the multiport as well.

M
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
the pool seems stucked at doge coin !!
there much more profitable coins then doge coin , like LOT
enable them and keep the pool updates plz
Activity: 128
...The Shadow knows.
Seems to be an issue with the new US Pools, specifically US-East (didn't test West). BFGminer won't connect.

The command prompt goes to black and after a few seconds BFGminer says press any key exit and that it will try again in 15s (paraphrased).

At first I hadn't changed over to the us-east (still using the old us.multipool). But still does it, after making the correction.

The EU pool works, though.

If you use the us.multipool name, it actually works as a failover between both of the new US servers, so in a way you're using either one already.

This morning it wasn't working for me.

It is now though.

...gremlins in the tubes again Tongue
Activity: 30
Seems to be an issue with the new US Pools, specifically US-East (didn't test West). BFGminer won't connect.

The command prompt goes to black and after a few seconds BFGminer says press any key exit and that it will try again in 15s (paraphrased).

At first I hadn't changed over to the us-east (still using the old us.multipool). But still does it, after making the correction.

If you use the us.multipool name, it actually works as a failover between both of the new US servers, so in a way you're using either one already.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Is there an extra reward for people who find blocks?
Activity: 120
Activity: 223
Is there a problem with EAC and LOT mining?
No block founded and no current round time  Huh
Activity: 128
...The Shadow knows.

Activity: 280
hi all.. just joined the group, "mining" with a notebook for a test... wonder if I will ever hit a payout Smiley
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Hi! I mine from Ukraine, and if i use EU pool, i have 10-20% invalid shares, if use US pool - 2-4%. What wrong with EU pool?

Same here from Italy. US pools seem more efficient !!
Activity: 57
Hi! I mine from Ukraine, and if i use EU pool, i have 10-20% invalid shares, if use US pool - 2-4%. What wrong with EU pool?
Pages:
Jump to: