Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 51. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Active multipooler....love this place!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
alts to btc have been +30% at times.   Not sure recently but that'd be big bucks to asic peeps

Then you have to wait for it to confirm.  Then you have to transfer it, then confirm again.  Who knows if the price'll be the same or not when it gets there.

And it gets offset by PPC garbage that I see people complaining about.  That 30% doesn't go far...

M

That's only because PPC was recently added.  We're approaching the point where we can pay out after 20 confirms.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
alts to btc have been +30% at times.   Not sure recently but that'd be big bucks to asic peeps

Then you have to wait for it to confirm.  Then you have to transfer it, then confirm again.  Who knows if the price'll be the same or not when it gets there.

And it gets offset by PPC garbage that I see people complaining about.  That 30% doesn't go far...

M
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
legendary
What is the plan? Should we bounce to another pool for a while? Did I just lose a week of work?

for what?  I don't mine SHA256 here, not worth it IMHO.  Just my scrypt is here.

M

It's actually *very* worth it to mine SHA-256 here.  As long as you use the Multiport.

I regularly hear people complain about the SHA-256 multiport.  It looks like the SHA coins are regularly just a fraction higher than BTC.  Throw in conversion factor and transfer fees, plus there isn't merged mining, and I'm of the belief I'm better off on a dedicated BTC pool.

M
Activity: 896
PPC appears to be fixed... for anyone who gives a shit.
www.multipool.us
What is the plan? Should we bounce to another pool for a while? Did I just lose a week of work?

Most likely the ppc difficulty or block rewards couldn't be retrieved for some reason.  If that is the case, your estimate will be zero.  Your round shares should still be there however.  If your round shares are there you will get paid, it doesn't matter what else is displayed on the site.
www.multipool.us
Anyway you can add Philosopherstone?

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/philosopherstone

I usually see it at the top of the list, usually 2x more profitable than DOGE as it is now.

It's got a per-block diff adjustment.  Probably not worth it at the moment but I will keep it in mind.
www.multipool.us

for what?  I don't mine SHA256 here, not worth it IMHO.  Just my scrypt is here.

M

It's actually *very* worth it to mine SHA-256 here.  As long as you use the Multiport.
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
Anyway you can add Philosopherstone?

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/philosopherstone

I always see it at the top of the list.
legendary

M
Activity: 896
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
The problem is general with ALL apps relying on the ppc.cryptocoinexplorer.com API which is down at the moment. I guess Multipool or something upstream relies on this to get the current difficulty of the chain.

Multipool is just another victim. I tried to extract the blocks with Abe or other scripts but the JSON output format of getblock is too different from the implementations that I have found so far. Just getting the difficulty is trivial though (getdifficulty)

Anyway, hope that cryptocoinexplorer.com will be up again soon and it'll fix the issue
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Would be fine if that was it, but meanwhile the Profitability of PPC is back at 0.89 and my "Per-Block Estimate" for PPC is still at 0 Sad
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
I think it's just a temporary error (multipool had an error while fetching the price of ppc from an exchange)
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
What's the matter with PPC ?    Profitability seems to have dropped to 0.00, and the shares I've gathered for PPC also seem to yield an estimate of exactly zero. :-(
Activity: 259
www.multipool.us
Found someone to do the python work.  I'm also looking for a good dedicated server hosting provider in central Europe (Preferably Germany or France) that will allow me to rent servers from the USA.  Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Activity: 405
Why Doge balances got stuck?
www.multipool.us
Flound, have you decided how to compensate PXC miners for not receiving half of their earnings in November and December?

I haven't, actually.  Any suggestions given that the records are completely gone now from that time period?

We're talking about less than 1/2 a bitcoin worth of PXC, btw.  I could donate it to charity or something I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: