Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 65. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Dec 26 1:33 PM TIPS (fedoracoin) pool is down for maintenance.

I had over 700k TIPS in unconfirmed. Now the amount is not longer listed in my account and no withdrawal shows in my transactions.

Is that part of the TIPS pool maintenance? Hopefully they haven't just gone missing. Undecided

Hey cointoss, Dec 26 4:30 PM TIPS is back up.  Blocks from last night were orphaned due to the client hardfork.

Ouch. ~700k coins gone?  Sad

It seems like no matter where I mine I get shafted somehow...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Where can we trade DMD?

I wouldn't use Cryptsy unless you have to.  It's notorious for having problems, sitting on deposits, and not autoselling.  Use Coins-E if you can.  It's much faster in every way.  I haven't had a problem with it since I switched off of Crypsty.  That said, DMD is under maintenance on Coins-E at the moment.

M
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

I had over 700k TIPS in unconfirmed. Now the amount is not longer listed in my account and no withdrawal shows in my transactions.

Is that part of the TIPS pool maintenance? Hopefully they haven't just gone missing. Undecided

Hey cointoss, Dec 26 4:30 PM TIPS is back up.  Blocks from last night were orphaned due to the client hardfork.
Activity: 92

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Where can we trade DMD?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Activity: 75
Both pools are very unstable today! Countless disconnects for the past few hours. Ddos-attack?

11 disconnects and 54 interruptions in 4 hours.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Wondering if we might get some of the other Scrypt coins added to at least the 'manual pools'
...like Spots Tongue

I'm all for choices, but I mined almost 6k Spots at low difficulty.  I generally hold my coins, but I've been discouraged by their thread here at bitcointalk so I dumped them all this morning and probably won't be mining anymore.  Like I said, though, it's not like I'm voting against the idea.  I seem to remember flound said Spots wouldn't go on the multiport because the coin is unsuitable, but these manual pools might change the equation Cheesy
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
...The Shadow knows.
Wondering if we might get some of the other Scrypt coins added to at least the 'manual pools'
...like Spots Tongue

I'm liking the prospect of $18 USD/day
--Though, I know that's temporary. But it'd be nice to not have to Pool Jump.

And in keeping with the recent theme...

such scrypt

......many coins
Activity: 25
Has the TIP pool been upgraded to v0.43 yet?

Diff still showing the old value.

I don't think it is- seems coins are not being confirmed. I have over 100k unconfirmed coins. Plus, over 3 hours since last found block.  I've moved my miners. 
Activity: 40
Is anyone else getting really low payouts on DOGE?
I am pointed 2 MHS at DOGE for the last few days and was getting a pretty decent payout.
Its dropped down to about 10% of what I got 2 days ago.
I don't get it ,my rejects and stales aren't bad 4% ish. Difficulty hasn't changed too much.
The pool is still mining a load of DOGE, but I can't seem to get any of the action. Shocked
I am trying different different difficulties but no go.

I'm getting tons of payouts on DOGE.  Are you going by your payout listing, or by what's showing up in Cryptsy?  If using Cryptsy, don't.  Use Coins-E or Vircurex instead.  Cryptsy regularly has problems where deposits take forever to show up. (I have a DMD deposit that's long overdue at Crypsty... )

Also remember there is quite a bit of hashrate running on DOGE, although it's decreased a bit in the last 18 hours or so.  That means you'll get less per block, but there should be more blocks.  Until difficulty increases.

M

For some reason , I only made a fraction of what I should have been. I've looked through my cgminer logs but I can't figure it out.
I switched to DGC for a bit, and switched back and everything looks ok now.
Activity: 35
Has the TIP pool been upgraded to v0.43 yet?

Diff still showing the old value.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Is there an option to auto-sell my coins that I'm missing somewhere?  I'm a slow miner (100 KH/s), so getting tiny amounts like 0.00029534 WDC ends up being useless to me.  I can't sell them because its less than the transaction fee.

No offense, but you're likely burning more in electricity costs than you'll ever make from 100 KH/s
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Is anyone else getting really low payouts on DOGE?
I am pointed 2 MHS at DOGE for the last few days and was getting a pretty decent payout.
Its dropped down to about 10% of what I got 2 days ago.
I don't get it ,my rejects and stales aren't bad 4% ish. Difficulty hasn't changed too much.
The pool is still mining a load of DOGE, but I can't seem to get any of the action. Shocked
I am trying different different difficulties but no go.

I'm getting tons of payouts on DOGE.  Are you going by your payout listing, or by what's showing up in Cryptsy?  If using Cryptsy, don't.  Use Coins-E or Vircurex instead.  Cryptsy regularly has problems where deposits take forever to show up. (I have a DMD deposit that's long overdue at Crypsty... )

Also remember there is quite a bit of hashrate running on DOGE, although it's decreased a bit in the last 18 hours or so.  That means you'll get less per block, but there should be more blocks.  Until difficulty increases.

M
Activity: 110
Is there an option to auto-sell my coins that I'm missing somewhere?  I'm a slow miner (100 KH/s), so getting tiny amounts like 0.00029534 WDC ends up being useless to me.  I can't sell them because its less than the transaction fee.
pool doesnt have such option, you should trade coins personally or autosell them on cryptsy.com
Activity: 110
Does anybode know why the hashrate in statistics is 15-20% lower then it has to be ? For a few days it almost stable, but from my 16500-17000 KHs i have only 14000-14500, iam so sad Sad
Activity: 61
Activity: 18
Say, did you update TIPS to 0.43? Hard fork at block 2,500 for 0.42 and at block 10,000 for 0.43
Activity: 40
im mining TIPS

I have this on my batch file

FedoraCoin (TIPS):   

cudaminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3357 -u . -p

but its mining DOGE?!

why?
Port 3357 is for TIPS.
Port 3352 is for DOGE.
Look on the home page for the list of ports.
Pages:
Jump to: