Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 64. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Former shitcoiner, former ICO maker and now a free
Good news

I'm in the midst of adding additional EU capacity and new East Coast US pools.  Stay tuned!
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Some gdc blocks are not calculating coins. For example:
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Can't wait to see the improvements.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
I'm in the midst of adding additional EU capacity and new East Coast US pools.  Stay tuned!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
There was something weird going on with the DOGE profitability earlier.  Somehow an incorrect value was being cached and while I was troubleshooting, it stopped doing it so I am not sure exactly why it is happening.

Rest assured, however, that it was only a display bug and the multipool switching script was using the correct profiability (which was about double what the site was reporting.)
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Why multiport is mining doge if   Profitability at the moment is only 20 and other coins are more.

My understanding is the multiport stays on a certain coin for a period of time before switching.  I don't know exactly what that period is.  This is probably to account for short abnormal deviations in market price.

Regardless, as of right now DOGE is listed as a profitability of 39 and the next one down is 36.26. 

M
Activity: 12
Activity: 53
Why multiport is mining doge if   Profitability at the moment is only 20 and other coins are more.
legendary
The idea behind its very interesting but after tried the pool i think the Khash are not fully used I have 2200 and the most I was supposed to be using was near 2000... Dunno if it's only me.

Hashrate estimates on any pool are always just that ... an estimate.

M
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The idea behind its very interesting but after tried the pool i think the Khash are not fully used I have 2200 and the most I was supposed to be using was near 2000... Dunno if it's only me.
legendary
is "stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3352" having problem in the last few hours?

I also have problems connecting to the doge pool directly...

Edit: EU server works.

I've been getting far too many disconnects recently.  I'm glad pool op is adding more servers.  Meanwhile I've pointed my BW elsewhere.

M
legendary
Activity: 914
is "stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3352" having problem in the last few hours?

I also have problems connecting to the doge pool directly...

Edit: EU server works.
Activity: 105
Former shitcoiner, former ICO maker and now a free
legendary
Activity: 1148
Probably a stupid question but why are we still mining doge with such a low profitability? It's almost half of the other coins now.

It's not just value, it's difficulty vs value.  Right now CAP is higher, and apparently DMD was a moment ago as well.

M

OK, thank you.
legendary
Probably a stupid question but why are we still mining doge with such a low profitability? It's almost half of the other coins now.

It's not just value, it's difficulty vs value.  Right now CAP is higher, and apparently DMD was a moment ago as well.

M
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 607
Merit: 500
why your profitability calculator is different than coinchoose?
for sha256 coins that i checked.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Were the coins on the wrong fork, I would ask.

I used to mine Spots, its designed to be difficult for super pools like this one.  It spikes the reward  to favour the existing miners or something?   
It was linked to silver, gone off it now as I dont think they are able to continue that
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Anyone know of how I can request an automated email every time a block is found?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Dec 26 1:33 PM TIPS (fedoracoin) pool is down for maintenance.

I had over 700k TIPS in unconfirmed. Now the amount is not longer listed in my account and no withdrawal shows in my transactions.

Is that part of the TIPS pool maintenance? Hopefully they haven't just gone missing. Undecided

Hey cointoss, Dec 26 4:30 PM TIPS is back up.  Blocks from last night were orphaned due to the client hardfork.

Ouch. ~700k coins gone?  Sad

It seems like no matter where I mine I get shafted somehow...

This seems to rarely happen.
Pages:
Jump to: