Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 66. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
I have 2 addresses for withdrawal: #1 and #2. it was #1 in withdrawal address, i changed address to #2, saved (got message that address  changed) it and made "cash-out", button changed to "requested" string.
After that i changed address to #1 back.
But several times later i found i have no money on #2. They came to #1.

The cashout currently sends to whatever address is on file when the payout job runs.  The address is not stored with the request.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Is anyone else getting really low payouts on DOGE?
I am pointed 2 MHS at DOGE for the last few days and was getting a pretty decent payout.
Its dropped down to about 10% of what I got 2 days ago.
I don't get it ,my rejects and stales aren't bad 4% ish. Difficulty hasn't changed too much.
The pool is still mining a load of DOGE, but I can't seem to get any of the action. Shocked
I am trying different different difficulties but no go.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
why getting too many Invalid Round Shares?Huh?
efficienvy 90% on us server
on other pools im getting 98%

:|

Try the EU server.
Try a different miner.
Try adjusting your settings.
Try raising your difficulty.

M

Me too, lots of stales, difficulty (SHA) seems to be stuck at 32, had put it at 64 when I created the worker, then tried it on 128, but still on 32 and trying to submit 3 or 4 shares a second and getting lots of stales.

BTC eff is low due to p2pool.

There will be an announcement soon regarding this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!

Try the EU server.
Try a different miner.

M

Me too, lots of stales, difficulty (SHA) seems to be stuck at 32, had put it at 64 when I created the worker, then tried it on 128, but still on 32 and trying to submit 3 or 4 shares a second and getting lots of stales.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Why price for doge is 2 times higher then on cryspty.?
The profit of mining is not corect.

Sometimes it picks up a rogue high priced bid.  Needless to say the bid doesn't last long, so when you go to validate it, it's gone.

M
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
cryptsy 0.00000086
multipool 0.00000090

its correct
Activity: 53
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
im mining TIPS

I have this on my batch file

FedoraCoin (TIPS):   

cudaminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3357 -u . -p

but its mining DOGE?!

why?

Do you have only one or several workers on your account?

Merry Xmas!
legendary
Anyone know what the reject rate is for doge at all, I seem to be getting quite a high number and I have my workers set at 512 diff.  I know it is a fast block coin so usually a high amount of reject is normal, just trying to figure out if I'm about right or too high.

According to the pool, for this round I'm at 87%.

According to cgminer, for rig #1: ~96%, rig #2: ~97%, rig #3: ~96%

All varying difficulties from 96 to 256.

M
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Anyone know what the reject rate is for doge at all, I seem to be getting quite a high number and I have my workers set at 512 diff.  I know it is a fast block coin so usually a high amount of reject is normal, just trying to figure out if I'm about right or too high.
legendary
Has anyone had any luck connecting ASIC mining hardware to multipool? Just got a ASICminer Cube and am finding it impossible to connect to it using the standard stratum proxy provided at slushs pool, here is my cubes config, my ipconfig and the cmd error when it tries to start mining.

I'm currently using this .bat file:

Code:
mining_proxy.exe -o stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us -p 8888 -gp 8330

Would people suggest a different miner?

Annoying thing is ive had to use my main PCs PSU to power the cube so am using an old laptop where I have not downloaded or compiled CGminer or BFGminer ... any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Here is my line (for scrypt):

Code:
python mining_proxy.py -o pool1.us.multipool.us -p 7777 -sp 3333 -gp 8331 -nm -cu

Then point your miner to 3333 or 8331 with the same userid as the proxy.

Note I haven't had any luck getting it to work yet, I think there's a bug in cgminer that causes every item to reject with high hashrates.  But I've used this successfully with other scrypt pools before I was using GPUs.

M
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Has anyone had any luck connecting ASIC mining hardware to multipool? Just got a ASICminer Cube and am finding it impossible to connect to it using the standard stratum proxy provided at slushs pool, here is my cubes config, my ipconfig and the cmd error when it tries to start mining.

I'm currently using this .bat file:

Code:
mining_proxy.exe -o stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us -p 8888 -gp 8330

Would people suggest a different miner?

Annoying thing is ive had to use my main PCs PSU to power the cube so am using an old laptop where I have not downloaded or compiled CGminer or BFGminer ... any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Activity: 6
I have 2 addresses for withdrawal: #1 and #2. it was #1 in withdrawal address, i changed address to #2, saved (got message that address  changed) it and made "cash-out", button changed to "requested" string.
After that i changed address to #1 back.
But several times later i found i have no money on #2. They came to #1.
legendary

Try the EU server.
Try a different miner.

M
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Activity: 15
im mining TIPS

I have this on my batch file

FedoraCoin (TIPS):   

cudaminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3357 -u . -p

but its mining DOGE?!

why?
legendary
Pretty slick pool. I heard about it a while back but, just started getting back into mining.

Thanks!

Make sure you have both pools (EU and US) setup, one to backup the other.  One or the other tend to drop every so often, usually it's not both at the same time.

M
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Pretty slick pool. I heard about it a while back but, just started getting back into mining.

Thanks!
Seems as back to normal, restarted cgminer and is fine.
Me too . I am mining on multiport scrypt, sha is ok

i switced from eu multiport to us
us looks fine

I am mining on us
Pages:
Jump to: