Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 62. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
Is anyone else getting really low payouts on DOGE?
I am pointed 2 MHS at DOGE for the last few days and was getting a pretty decent payout.
Its dropped down to about 10% of what I got 2 days ago.
I don't get it ,my rejects and stales aren't bad 4% ish. Difficulty hasn't changed too much.
The pool is still mining a load of DOGE, but I can't seem to get any of the action. Shocked
I am trying different different difficulties but no go.

My DogEs are making quite a big steaming pile on Cryspy's lawn  Grin
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Mooncoin is coming ?    China just landed there Shocked
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Liking the new servers, so far my reject rate is at 0.35%

Are they up?  Last I saw "they are coming"?

M

Added West US and EU capacity for some coins but not all.

East US servers are not ready yet.  Soon.

http://thbitcollective.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/multi.jpg

Working fine here, thank you for getting that squared away.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

Are they up?  Last I saw "they are coming"?

M

East US servers are not ready yet.  Soon.

Excellent.  I'm back and things are running well for me.

M

EDIT: I regret leaving.  I lost > 24 hours worth of mining by leaving.  The pool I went to first had a 30 hour block that was orphaned.  The 2nd pool I went to has stuck payouts.  Would have fared better here by far, even with some instability. Sad
Activity: 41
If you aren't on the multiport, you are close to solo mining.  Otherwise, you are correct.

M
yep but thats ok sometimes.   The answers to these questions would be under the stats part of the website.
So it'll list when the last block was found and if you have been mining longer then that you get shares of that reward.
Every block the shares gets wiped off.   It is possible to have shares but no payment for weeks, depends on the coin  *glares at ltc*

Ive had the same 0.6 novacoin since the summer, I never manage to get much more and it cant really be solo mined or port selected really.   tis the luck of the draw

CAP is very easy though.   25 miners now and it says 4 mins block time.  Worst case, 1 miner and 100mins block.   But with very bad luck, I forget the calculation but I guess it could be alot more but surely not 20 hours

apparently cap is close to doge profit
Thanks for explaining it so well, that's exactly what one could expect.

So apparently something went wrong that night with CAP
Too bad Flound did not have time to answer yet.
But i'm sure he will.

edit: spelling
Activity: 7
I just joined the pool. I'm liking the fancy charts and numbers. Grin
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Texas Proud
Missing DMD blocks have been added and should be fully paid out soon.

Thank you, Sir!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Where can I find the comprehensive list of Multipool.us port numbers to use to mine specific coins?

The first post in this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1745511 lists some of the ports, but it doesn't include DMD (and maybe others) that are now mined on Multipool.us

https://www.multipool.us/index.php
www.multipool.us

Missing DMD blocks have been added and should be fully paid out soon.
Activity: 9
Where can I find the comprehensive list of Multipool.us port numbers to use to mine specific coins?

The first post in this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1745511 lists some of the ports, but it doesn't include DMD (and maybe others) that are now mined on Multipool.us
www.multipool.us

M

East US servers are not ready yet.  Soon.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Texas Proud
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
If you aren't on the multiport, you are close to solo mining.  Otherwise, you are correct.

M
yep but thats ok sometimes.   The answers to these questions would be under the stats part of the website.
So it'll list when the last block was found and if you have been mining longer then that you get shares of that reward.
Every block the shares gets wiped off.   It is possible to have shares but no payment for weeks, depends on the coin  *glares at ltc*

Ive had the same 0.6 novacoin since the summer, I never manage to get much more and it cant really be solo mined or port selected really.   tis the luck of the draw

CAP is very easy though.   25 miners now and it says 4 mins block time.  Worst case, 1 miner and 100mins block.   But with very bad luck, I forget the calculation but I guess it could be alot more but surely not 20 hours

apparently cap is close to doge profit
legendary

M
Activity: 30
legendary
For the people who cannot read... If you've been mining all day and not receiving payouts its more than likely one of two things... You didn't solve a block so you don't get paid anything.(getting shares mean its working.. Not guarentee of money) or two the database is backed up again and once caught up your coins will appear..  Any chance we can start charging people for answers to already answered questions in the forums?

For people who cannot think.......block time of CAP is 30 minutes, I mentioned that I mined since yesterday evening. (twenty hours

Think again....maybe not so Spiffy after all?

BTW another coin is doing exactly waht it should do.
And again, if you didn't solve the block, you don't get a reward, doesn't matter if you mined it for 2 minutes or 2000 hours.  Maybe you guys should read mining 101.

Isnt the point of a pool is that if SOMEONE in the pool solves the block, we all benefit? If so, what do you mean if "you" didnt solve the block?

If you aren't on the multiport, you are close to solo mining.  Otherwise, you are correct.

M
Activity: 12
For the people who cannot read... If you've been mining all day and not receiving payouts its more than likely one of two things... You didn't solve a block so you don't get paid anything.(getting shares mean its working.. Not guarentee of money) or two the database is backed up again and once caught up your coins will appear..  Any chance we can start charging people for answers to already answered questions in the forums?

For people who cannot think.......block time of CAP is 30 minutes, I mentioned that I mined since yesterday evening. (twenty hours

And again, if you didn't solve the block, you don't get a reward, doesn't matter if you mined it for 2 minutes or 2000 hours.  Maybe you guys should read mining 101.

Isnt the point of a pool is that if SOMEONE in the pool solves the block, we all benefit? If so, what do you mean if "you" didnt solve the block?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Activity: 41

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

Any chance you can kiss our asses?

They are legit statements and questions.

People pay a fee to mine the pool and some also donate above that fee. If they have questions they are entitled to ask them.
Pages:
Jump to: