Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 67. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Me too . I am mining on multiport scrypt, sha is ok

i switced from eu multiport to us
us looks fine
Activity: 53
Me too . I am mining on multiport scrypt, sha is ok
Activity: 22
multipool does not responce to my miners!!
can someone confirm that?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Cryspty has somme technical problem right now.
Maybe to many doge is walking around :-)

Don't use Cryptsy, use Coins-e or Vircurex.  From my experience Coins-e is a lot more responsive than Vircurex. 

If you're going to make an announcement about it, you should state when it's working properly, as that's the exception anymore. Sad

M
Cryspty has somme technical problem right now.
Maybe to many doge is walking around :-)
legendary
So let sell them :-)

Maybe santa comes early

Selling as fast as I can!! Smiley

M
So let sell them :-)

Maybe santa comes early
legendary
DOGEcoin exchange rate seems to be totally fake. Need to use vircurex exchange rates instead of cryptsy

Someone is buying really high somewhere, that's why the spike.  It should settle down soon.

M
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
DOGEcoin exchange rate seems to be totally fake. Need to use vircurex exchange rates instead of cryptsy
Activity: 115
Because its spammy, if people have problems I find switching to another port and/or coin often can work

Spammy?  It's a multipool, it mines the most profitable coin from its list and doge is the current best coin to mine in order to trade for btc which most people do.

Please get down off your high horse about doge, I for one think it is doing quite a good job of introducing people to crypto with them seeing they can actually mine it, trade it for btc and then use it to buy or cash out to $/£/€
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Because its spammy, if people have problems I find switching to another port and/or coin often can work
legendary
25 doge is not even a penny
i want to switch to multipool but it seems pool has many major problems...
Runs fine almost always but you might want to avoid doge and mine a different coin, theres a whole list on the front page

DOGE is working great.  Why avoid it?

M
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448

i want to switch to multipool but it seems pool has many major problems...
Runs fine almost always but you might want to avoid doge and mine a different coin, theres a whole list on the front page
legendary
yes, click on the Cash Out button for dodge, my current balance is 360+ and when I click on it it says:

Balance too low! DOGE Network fee of 25 will be deducted!  Are you sure?

This was definitely not there before a few days ago. multipool has some serious explaining to do...

It has been announced that a 25 Doge fee applies to payouts below 1,000.

That's entirely reasonable.

M
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
yes, click on the Cash Out button for dodge, my current balance is 360+ and when I click on it it says:

This was definitely not there before a few days ago. multipool has some serious explaining to do...

It has been announced that a 25 Doge fee applies to payouts below 1,000.
Activity: 80

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Are you sure about the 25 DOGE fee? I haven't noticed and/or read anything about it
Activity: 80
Just noticed something strange, I always had DOGE setup to autowithdraw with 0 threashold since fee was 0. Now apparently the fee is 25 DOGE, which is ridiculous, no wonder my payouts have been so low the last few days. I usually get around 50 payouts per day x 25 coins fee = 1250 DOGE loss per day.

In help it doesn't say anything about this fee: A: Effective September 1, 2013, this site charges a 1.5% fee on all mined blocks. Through January 1, 2014, all SHA-256 pools are 0% fee. User pays the mandatory network fee for NVC, CGB, and CAP withdrawals, 0.001 BTC for BTC withdrawals less than 0.01, and the fees for withdrawals of less than 1 coin of other currencies.

What should be the corrent payout threashold to avoid the fee???

Multipool, this is NOT ok!
legendary
I just received several e-mail payout notices, so either it's back up or wasn't broken in the 1st place Wink

Or you mean only auto is affected maybe?

For Cryptsy?  I've seen both, where deposits take forever to show up, and they are there but they don't auto sell.

M
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
I just received several e-mail payout notices, so either it's back up or wasn't broken in the 1st place Wink

Or you mean only auto is affected maybe?
Pages:
Jump to: