Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 71. (Read 424232 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Just one question.

Do you think auto switching of the coin mining pool is more profitable or is it just a theory? And real values are different?
Like frequent change of exchange rate, long time to get full hash rate efficiency in just switched pool, other problems, etc.?
Delay caused in transferring of the coins to exchange, etc.? Could that finally cause lower earnings finally?

What are your experiences?

If you enable auto-sell on Cryptsy for example and you don't speculate, currently it's really about twice the profit.

Give it a try, it's worth it and all these alt coins are fun Smiley

Cryptsy is historically flaky.  Use it at your own risk.  I've had it sit on deposits for hours, double trades, things not show up for hours, site unresponsive.  But the auto sell is handy.  When it works.

M
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Thanks, flound. Merged mining is much appreciated  Smiley Is it only possible to merge mine with BTC and not the other SHA256 coins?

How about adding support for more SHA256 coins? I do often see more profitable coins at coinwarz such as BET, DEM, TGC, OSC and XJO.
Thanks
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Hello, new member to your pool and am quite a fan so far. I dedicate my GPU to your Doge mining and one of my ASIC's to your SHA-256 multi mining.

My question is this: Will you consider merged mining for NMC, DVC, & IXC when mining for bitcoins in your pool?

For example: Multipool switches to BTC since that is currently most profitable at the time. You could enable all the merged mining coins to be mined alongside BTC when you're mining BTC. Also, the dedicated BTC miners on your pool would always have a chance at mining merged coin blocks if they aren't doing the multicoin mining.

I understand that this is a little more work for a pool operator since stratum, but it is very possible.

It may be something to consider. I'll tip you in Ðoge if you do end up doing it. (Remind me in case I forget Tongue )

Yes there are plans for merged mining starting in January.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Hello, new member to your pool and am quite a fan so far. I dedicate my GPU to your Doge mining and one of my ASIC's to your SHA-256 multi mining.

My question is this: Will you consider merged mining for NMC, DVC, & IXC when mining for bitcoins in your pool?

For example: Multipool switches to BTC since that is currently most profitable at the time. You could enable all the merged mining coins to be mined alongside BTC when you're mining BTC. Also, the dedicated BTC miners on your pool would always have a chance at mining merged coin blocks if they aren't doing the multicoin mining.

I understand that this is a little more work for a pool operator since stratum, but it is very possible.

It may be something to consider. I'll tip you in Ðoge if you do end up doing it. (Remind me in case I forget Tongue )
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
If you use that strategy what do you set your autothreshold to for withdrawal? 

I would say as low as possible, i.e. 1 for most coins
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
If you use that strategy what do you set your autothreshold to for withdrawal? 
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Always quick to fix, thanks! Wink
nov
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Independent crypto developer
Thanks. Will give it a try.

Just one question.

Do you think auto switching of the coin mining pool is more profitable or is it just a theory? And real values are different?
Like frequent change of exchange rate, long time to get full hash rate efficiency in just switched pool, other problems, etc.?
Delay caused in transferring of the coins to exchange, etc.? Could that finally cause lower earnings finally?

If you enable auto-sell on Cryptsy for example and you don't speculate, currently it's really about twice the profit.

legendary
Just one question.

nov
Just one question.

nov
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Voting for: Unobtanium
www.multipool.us
So whats going with doge pool? blocks are getting confirmed but no payout in them, everything ok flound?

Just a stuck script, all is well now.
legendary
www.multipool.us
Flound, your PXC pool pays half the reward to miners for over a month. When the last hard fork took place on the 16-Nov-2013 (block #154000), block reward increased from 25 to 50 PXC. You calculate it at 25 PXC still. The miners receive half their profit.

Well, shit.. No wonder nobody is mining PXC here.

You're actually the first person to point this out.

The problem's been fixed but I only have payout records going back 7 days now..  I will think about how I can compensate people.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
legendary
I think all coins are affected. No block credit and no cash out... hope this gets fixed and no share lost!
where can you see detail for blocks ? I have unconfirmed balances on WDC and DOGE for hours now.
No new incomming unconfirmed balances while shares are upcounting.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
So whats going with doge pool? blocks are getting confirmed but no payout in them, everything ok flound?
fastpool.com is running on DOGE
Pages:
Jump to: