Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 73. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
How often are payments made? I am waiting on getting my Doge out?

Thanks
Max
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
It might take half a day or more to actually appear at cryptsy.   Look on balances page at the bottom.
Some LTC took 22hours for me once
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I'm pretty new to this pool and yesterday I had a whole bunch of dogecoins mined. I had them automatically transfered to cryptsy but somehow 9 deposits didn't appear in cryptsy for hours. I did already create a support ticket at cryptsy but I was wondering if the problem is at cryptsy.

Also, how many confirms would cryptsy need? I see over 1000 confirms already for some deposits.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
Is there used a password or no password in worker configuration for cgminer, please?

What is the correct password for worker?

I do not see any settings for this.

Edit: Resolved. No password.

A pw is not needed for MP. I use "pw" as my password just to keep my cgminer config file complete.
dfgfdgfdg
1. Why fees are so high on this pool? At least for BTC mining, you should consider lowering it. This pool is great alternative to p2pool mining for small miners. Variance on original p2pool is pretty high (share difficulty), but using multipool could enable small miners to mine on p2pool again, through multipool.us. But, there is no incentive to do that, you don't pay NMC, DVC, D0C and BTC fee is ridiculous 1.5%, so hashrate is so low.
No way I am gonna switch my 2.5TH/s to your BTC pool (or profit-switching pool), because I would lose ~2% in merged mining and further 1.5% in your fee.

2. You not mentioning anywhere on the website, that BTC mining is done as p2pool node. Why? What about other alternative coins, are they all mined as p2pool node payouts and then split between multipool.us users?

If you can't afford to switch why ask questions? Read the Help page.
nov
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Independent crypto developer
Could all the most profitable coins, more profitable than BTC to be added to the pool?
According to http://coinchoose.com ?

Regards
nov
Is there used a password or no password in worker configuration for cgminer, please?

What is the correct password for worker?

I do not see any settings for this.

Edit: Resolved. No password.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
1. Why fees are so high on this pool? At least for BTC mining, you should consider lowering it. This pool is great alternative to p2pool mining for small miners. Variance on original p2pool is pretty high (share difficulty), but using multipool could enable small miners to mine on p2pool again, through multipool.us. But, there is no incentive to do that, you don't pay NMC, DVC, D0C and BTC fee is ridiculous 1.5%, so hashrate is so low.
No way I am gonna switch my 2.5TH/s to your BTC pool (or profit-switching pool), because I would lose ~2% in merged mining and further 1.5% in your fee.

2. You not mentioning anywhere on the website, that BTC mining is done as p2pool node. Why? What about other alternative coins, are they all mined as p2pool node payouts and then split between multipool.us users?
nov
I am new to multi pool. Do you use multi pool for sha 256 mining? What are your experiences?
Do you recommend it?

Thanks.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
No coin out there is worth single cpu mining right now.. They've all been taken over by botnets and servers.  I mined for 2 weeks on qrk with 2 I7's and ended up with 5 coins...  Maybe you'll have better luck but I was hemoraging power doing it.
Activity: 53
Is any chance to do multipool for cpu coin?
I think that could be very interesting for smal miners or people (as myself) with free to use cpu.
Activity: 49
I'm using the dedicated doge pool and that seems to be all good.

can't refresh the site front end though at the mo to check on my miner performance!
Activity: 31
DOGE looks to be OK on the dedicated port for it.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
What happened with the doge pool?

Yea, it keeps appearing and disappearing.

Profitability on it is pretty high right now, so it should be staying?

I guess it deserves to stay at the top 5 all day long, but right now it's gone.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

Yea, it keeps appearing and disappearing.

Profitability on it is pretty high right now, so it should be staying?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Any Chance of getting UNO Unobtanium added.

Network is in the 1.5TH/s range and selling well on cryptsy.
dfgfdgfdg
In other news, Multipool has added DOGE on port 3352.
such seriously  Huh
doggy coin  Huh
that's just a joke coin, right Huh

Might be a joke coin but I've made quite a bit on it over the past 2 days.

much address very added
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Site seems painfully slow to refresh today for some reason.

such seriously  Huh

doggy coin  Huh

Might be a joke coin but I've made quite a bit on it over the past 2 days.
legendary
Activity: 1148
dfgfdgfdg

such seriously  Huh

doggy coin  Huh

Pages:
Jump to: