Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 72. (Read 424232 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
I think DOGE might be broken across the board.  I tried using another pool with DOGE and it's stuck as well.  Something is awry in DOGE land.

M
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
hi,
no payments done within the last houres. No confirs for DOGE and WDC
WDC payout requestet manually, nothing happens.

Please help.

Thanks
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Should just round it down to zero and be done with it :p
legendary
Activity: 1148
credits for DOGE seem to have halted - even those with much more than 50 confirms.  block 21572 seems to be the last that payments have been run on.  please advise.

I've mining almost 2 hours and did not receive any payment, many blocks has been solved in the meantime.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Pls blck a DOGE coin, it is not most profitablile coin if you look exchange price. It is lower than on your page. So it will be best to block it on multiport for a limited time

The problem appears to be the decimal precision doesn't go down far enough.  DOGE is at .00000081 on coins-e right now.  The pool is rounding up to .000001.

Regardless it's stuck.. it hasn't moved in a while.  I can't be sure it's mining, so I've moved my hashrate elsewhere.

M
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Pls blck a DOGE coin, it is not most profitablile coin if you look exchange price. It is lower than on your page. So it will be best to block it on multiport for a limited time
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
credits for DOGE seem to have halted - even those with much more than 50 confirms.  block 21572 seems to be the last that payments have been run on.  please advise.
Activity: 607
Merit: 500
please add sha-256 DEM coin.
a great profitability over BTC for over a week now!
especially from today with 30% raise in BTC's diff
Activity: 19
What you think happened here? :
"Calculated Profitability (last 24hr)   0.43 for srypt"

Not very good stats Smiley Or is it calculated with some average exchange rate? Mostly DOGE was only mined and exchange rate of which has fluctuated a lot.

Edit: I noticed after 5min the value has increased to 0.73 when server switched to LKY. So I guess I don't have to worry about this number:) ?

nov
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Independent crypto developer
There is stated 1 reward in coichoose web, I did not know that it is .5?
What could be the consequences of that diff swings for UNO are pretty drastic if mined, please?

Any chance to mine Unobtanium here?

It has nearly 400 % profitability of Bitcoin now. When I look here http://coinchoose.com.

Not sure if you know, but the reward for UNO shown is not 1, but actually .5.  That said, half of 400% is still pretty darn good for a SHA-256 coin, but the diff swings for UNO are pretty drastic.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

It has nearly 400 % profitability of Bitcoin now. When I look here http://coinchoose.com.

Not sure if you know, but the reward for UNO shown is not 1, but actually .5.  That said, half of 400% is still pretty darn good for a SHA-256 coin, but the diff swings for UNO are pretty drastic.
nov
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Independent crypto developer

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Flound, any chance you can an email notification feature when a worker is down? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
Flound, your PXC pool pays half the reward to miners for over a month. When the last hard fork took place on the 16-Nov-2013 (block #154000), block reward increased from 25 to 50 PXC. You calculate it at 25 PXC still. The miners receive half their profit.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
Hi, i would appreciate if someone with more experience in pool mining clear some of my doubts.

Decided to try multipool yesterday, multiport pointed to 'doge' but at the end of the day i saw there are small parts of mnc and wdc coins in my balance.
So basically multiport switched for a brief period of time to mnc and wdc, and than back to doge?
If i want to avoid those micro switches, i can point to direct doge port, and if pool is pointed to the same currency it will be exactly the same as i'm on multiport right?
It will be close to solo mining only if i point to some specific listed currency that doesn't get enough hash power from the whole pool?

And one more question, i see positive side of this pool in stability and security even if you know what coin to mine, cause you don't have to hunt down different
dedicated pools for the 'altcoin of the week', but what is the downside of using this pool against dedicated pools?

It's all here: https://www.multipool.us/help.php

tnx, help page is informative, but i couldn't find answers to my specific questions.
yes, yes and I don't know.
Activity: 4
Hi, i would appreciate if someone with more experience in pool mining clear some of my doubts.

Decided to try multipool yesterday, multiport pointed to 'doge' but at the end of the day i saw there are small parts of mnc and wdc coins in my balance.
So basically multiport switched for a brief period of time to mnc and wdc, and than back to doge?
If i want to avoid those micro switches, i can point to direct doge port, and if pool is pointed to the same currency it will be exactly the same as i'm on multiport right?
It will be close to solo mining only if i point to some specific listed currency that doesn't get enough hash power from the whole pool?

And one more question, i see positive side of this pool in stability and security even if you know what coin to mine, cause you don't have to hunt down different
dedicated pools for the 'altcoin of the week', but what is the downside of using this pool against dedicated pools?

tnx, help page is informative, but i couldn't find answers to my specific questions.
Activity: 19
I tried changing worker difficulty but it cgminer constantly reports 32, no matter what I set on the website. Is this right?

And my 2c to profitability discussion:
Multipool.us whole idea is about optimum mining. If you believe there can be larger than 1.5% profitability differences between the currencies on average, Multipool.us is more profitable than mining in 0% fee pool. I gladly pay for the service but I currently only mine scrypt.

However compared to dedicated pools, Hashrate reported on the site is 10% to 20% lower than on dedicated pools. I have quite crappy setup It is still making me money Smiley
It might take half a day or more to actually appear at cryptsy.   Look on balances page at the bottom.

It wasn't there as well, that's what "worried" me. But this afternoon (for me) all 9 deposits appeared almost the same time (8:30 server time)
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg

Pages:
Jump to: