Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 77. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
How long does it take to update your worker on the multipool url? Been mining for 20 mins or so and nothing showing up yet ... used to be a lot quicker. I think I have it all running right now at least on my GTX 560 Ti with CGminer 3.7.2 Smiley 60-80 kHs is about right.

Current situation:

It looks like you are trying to mine sha256.  You need to add --scrypt to you command line or conf.
Hash rates should be kh/s, not mh/s.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello, flound.
I want to request two features at your pool.

1. User at port 7777 may select coins he want to jump at. It is good if you focused in 2-3 coins from the list and don't want to mine others. Coins from that list should be mined by profitability also.
For example, I don't want to mine LTC and FTC on port 7777 because as I see their profitability and mining time is very small. Hence, you can't even withdraw them.
You may select another port for such functionality.

2. Experemental coins port. Many users asking you about adding other coins to your list. You may select another port for mining them. Then you may watch on those pioneer-miners who mining at this new port and make a conclusion to add some of the coins to main list or not.

Are you seeing that #1 would have a lot of people choosing exactly which pools they want to be a part of, and that #2 would still require full support in the database to payout, etc.

#2 and #1 could essentially be the same thing if you allow people to select coins. #2 is just a matter of having the database for whatever new coins pop up or someone wants to mine. That means creating new pools, database entries, controls, etc.

I too would like every coin to be supported and to be able to choose each coin I mine, I don't know how feasible that is to configure or support.

Why stop there. What if there were multiple pool settings, for example I want to mine from the experimental pool 30% of the time and the main pool 70% of the time. In the main pool setting I choose the most profitable from 10 coins I pick, in the experimental I have 3 of those 10 coins but then 4 other coins, and I rotate those not based on profit but based on even time share. Etc.
Activity: 56
How long does it take to update your worker on the multipool url? Been mining for 20 mins or so and nothing showing up yet ... used to be a lot quicker. I think I have it all running right now at least on my GTX 560 Ti with CGminer 3.7.2 Smiley 60-80 kHs is about right.

Current situation:

cudaminer does a 560Ti at 120-140kHs because its for nvidia. I have a 560Ti and get 125 with 0 tweaking on cudaminer:

https://i.imgur.com/yEHY74f.jpg
Activity: 29

Current situation:

http://i43.tinypic.com/33lebde.png

switch to cudaminer and you'll get higher hashrate.

it takes a long time for the website to update the rates, if your miner looks normal don't worry about it.
Activity: 168

Current situation:

Activity: 168
[EDIT: never mind, cgminer worked better than BFGminer]
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Hello, flound.

1. User at port 7777 may select coins he want to jump at. It is good if you focused in 2-3 coins from the list and don't want to mine others. Coins from that list should be mined by profitability also.
For example, I don't want to mine LTC and FTC on port 7777 because as I see their profitability and mining time is very small. Hence, you can't even withdraw them.

2. Experemental coins port. Many users asking you about adding other coins to your list. You may select another port for mining them. Then you may watch on those pioneer-miners who mining at this new port and make a conclusion to add some of the coins to main list or not.

I'm not sure #2 will buy you anything.  I for one won't use a port to solo mine an "experimental" coin.  I'll just go to another pool, like I do now.

M
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Ok I deleted the bin files and rebooted and everything is fine now.  Guess we can chalk it up to card weirdness Smiley  Still a little slower than I was hoping for but good.  Thanks!
Activity: 46
Hello, flound.

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
What's wrong with ZET? It has no exchange rate and profitability = 0 according to Multipool.
legendary
pool op: did you see my suggestion to add BBQ to the pool?

M
legendary
Yep, copied my existing conf file to a new file.  Named to ltc one to .old, and changed the parameters to point to multipool in the new one.

I was thinking, are you sure you're pointing to the right port?  ie, not the sha256 port? Smiley

M
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Hey gang trying to sort out what is going wrong for me.  I was mining LTC but decided to switch to multipool.  All I did was change the pool settings in my cgminer.conf file to multipool.  It connects but my speed is less than half what I was getting in litecoinpool across my 4 cards.  Anything I should be looking to change?  Not sure why it would drop like that.

Post a screenshot of your miner and a copy of your config, or email me with them and we can try to help.

Or join the #multipool channel on freenode IRC, there are a lot of tweakers in there most of the time nowadays.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Hey gang trying to sort out what is going wrong for me.  I was mining LTC but decided to switch to multipool.  All I did was change the pool settings in my cgminer.conf file to multipool.  It connects but my speed is less than half what I was getting in litecoinpool across my 4 cards.  Anything I should be looking to change?  Not sure why it would drop like that.

The stated hashrate on the multipool website swings wildly all over the place.  It seems to have a hard time showing anything close to real time hash rate.  As long as the average hashrate is about normal, and your payout is about normal, I wouldn't be concerned.

M

This should be mostly fixed..  It had to do with me changing a db query and not updating the hashrate calculation to match it.  Hashrates should be a bit more stable now (or at least after we've been on a coin for 10+ minutes)
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Save the config (the entire directory even) and start from scratch.    Litecoin is a much slower block time then many dealt with here, its possible your settings are so specific they are not working though mp does ltc and it works for both for me; its worth starting over

edit:
someone saying  applecoin paying 0.1btc for a days mining, sounds profitable to me :p  Not sure if its a viable candidate?
Yep, copied my existing conf file to a new file.  Named to ltc one to .old, and changed the parameters to point to multipool in the new one.
legendary
Sorry I'm saying my miner hashrate in cgminer is less than half, not what the site is reporting.

That doesn't make any sense.  Are you sure you didn't change anything else?

M
Sorry I'm saying my miner hashrate in cgminer is less than half, not what the site is reporting.
legendary

The stated hashrate on the multipool website swings wildly all over the place.  It seems to have a hard time showing anything close to real time hash rate.  As long as the average hashrate is about normal, and your payout is about normal, I wouldn't be concerned.

M
Pages:
Jump to: