Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 89. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Any chance we could get an option to show scrypt profitability relative to mining LTC instead of against BTC?
Given the sky-high BTC difficulty and specialized hardware it just doesn't quite make as much sense using BTC as reference as it did 6 months back.

Good point.  I will add this to my to-do list.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Any chance we could get an option to show scrypt profitability relative to mining LTC instead of against BTC?
Given the sky-high BTC difficulty and specialized hardware it just doesn't quite make as much sense using BTC as reference as it did 6 months back.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
  Post up the details you are using

Do ASIC miners make more profit using multipool?
Yes they do when other sha256 coins are sometimes 30% more profitable.   It doesnt last long but some of those big farms dont want to miss out of that extra gain for no extra costs.

If I switch from LTC to FTC the hash rate drops by 50
 is that normal?
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
I tried to move my poor rig to multipool sha256, but it is not as expected.  Huh 5 USB erupters with only 1,65GHash/s after 15 minutes hashing BTC on multiport are reporting 8 accepted shares, 2 rejected and 8 hardware errors. Tried moving from eu to us server, tried changing user difficulty from 2 to 1 (cgminer 3.1.1 reports much higher difficulties), no change. Allmost all lines are "stratum from pool X requested work restart". Moving back until someone gives advice for setting small hash miners with sha256 multipool...
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Do ASIC miners make more profit using multipool?
www.multipool.us
Happy Thanksgiving to all our US miners!
www.multipool.us
What is the possibility to add merged mining when BTC is the most profitable coin to mine? Devcoin, groupcoin, i0coin, ixcoin, & namecoin Would this be worth it or a waste of time?

Anyhow - love the Mulipool concept. I will be adding some gh/s when my asic's are back from RMA

It looks like namecoin and i0coin are the only two that would be worth it at the moment.  The others would add more stales than the returns they'd give.

I'll be adding those two as soon as I have time to update the pool code to support them.  Merge coins are a little different since they don't have their own shares, so the payouts for those will need to be calculated based on the BTC shares.
Activity: 9
What is the possibility to add merged mining when BTC is the most profitable coin to mine? Devcoin, groupcoin, i0coin, ixcoin, & namecoin Would this be worth it or a waste of time?

Anyhow - love the Mulipool concept. I will be adding some gh/s when my asic's are back from RMA
Activity: 154
This is the best minning pool ever, I am on it from the beggining

You guys rocks
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
What does the lock option do in payment configuration? Thanks in advanced.
Just means nobody can change your wallet address without using your PIN.

Thank you Aurum!  I'm just waiting for the pool I'm using to find a block then I'll switch to multipool.us.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
Just means nobody can change your wallet address without using your PIN.
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
dfgfdgfdg
We have 5TH from Ciphermine coming in on the Multiport soon.  Formal announcement here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lets-get-sha256-multi-mining-off-the-ground-346400

Well there here.. Smiley

Only down side is they have soo much more gh/s then the rest of us... meaning 90%? or more is going to them.. so why should us peons with our few gh/s mine here now that you have a whale of a miner . Good for them and good for you, but the rest of us?

Payout frequency will go up and variance will go down.

As in all financial matters the disparity between the haves 'n have-nots is only going to get worse as the world is flooded BFL Monarchs, KnCMiner Neptunes and Uranuses, CoinTerras, etc...
dfgfdgfdg
TAG and ANC should be up this week, I have been meaning to add them for a long while but other things kept getting in the way.
Excellent! I gave them a test run and they mine fine  Grin

BitBar (BTB) is another well behaved scrypt coin. Unobtanium (sic, why didn't they spell it right?) (UNO) is a nice SHA coin that behaves like ZET.

Do NOT mine GoldCoin (GLD) as it gave me over 90% rejects. You will NEVER earn your electric bill  Angry
Activity: 2
hi all,

a newbie here, i think i have a problem, none of my Active Workers are showing up on the accounts page at
https://www.multipool.us/accountdetails.php - User Name: freddy231 User Id: 12257

i've been running cgminer for 35hrs, solved 24 blocks, 9 share submissions all rejected, all 144 difficulty shares rejected
using stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:7777 with stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:7777 as failover
user: freddy231.x

any ideas very welcome

many thanks
fred
Activity: 196
Is anyone having issues today with the multiport scrypt for getwork miners port 17777, none of my miners will connect but all my stratum miners are ok.

Sad
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Having more people mining should not reduce the amount you receive every week on average.  Overall more blocks and a smaller percentage of that but really its the same amount as struggling to crack just one block for ages between a few
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
PPCoin port appears to be down.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
We have 5TH from Ciphermine coming in on the Multiport soon.  Formal announcement here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lets-get-sha256-multi-mining-off-the-ground-346400

Well there here.. Smiley

Only down side is they have soo much more gh/s then the rest of us... meaning 90%? or more is going to them.. so why should us peons with our few gh/s mine here now that you have a whale of a miner . Good for them and good for you, but the rest of us?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
LKY withdrawals aren't showing up in my wallet. Anything going on I should know about?

Edit: NM, Cryptsy is having issues. Whoops.
Pages:
Jump to: