Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 84. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

We flound 4 BTC blocks in 4 hours. Is that the new server or the new diff? Again again...

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Looks like p2pool had pretty amazing luck today.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

We flound 4 BTC blocks in 4 hours. Is that the new server or the new diff? Again again...

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Is it normal for the sha-256 multiport during BTC mining to have 20+% rejects ?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi guys, I really hope someone here can help me out. Ive been mining with multipool for the past week, and for some reason I always get A LOT less then I should be based on what all the calculators are saying and I think that I might be submitting a lot less shares then I should be for some reason?

For example I am mining WDC now. I have 3.7 Mh/s worth of kit and so if the pool has 820 mh worth then I have roughly 0.004% of that. This means that each blook should give me roughly 0.004% of it right? which is around 0.2 WDC... yet im getting close to half of that with each block found. I am running 2x 7990s and 2x7950s.. could it be that I am submitting a lot less shares then I should be? How am I able to stop this? as this is literally losing me money every day !!

I'll even throw in a LTC to anyone that solves the issue for me! ( not much i know but all i have!). Kind regards
I'll try, but you keep that coin. More info is needed.
Are you parked on WDC and mining it exclusively?
Do you have any "Round Shares"?
Is that one miner or two? Do you have a dual-7990 and a dual-7950 or all 4 cards on one MB?
What Diff did you specify on your Account page for each miner? I specify 32 and MP adjusts as it submits work. I believe if you set it too high then it might get rejected because it took too long to submit.
If you're mining with cgMiner then post your bat and complete conf file and let's have a look see.

Thanks a lot for trying to help. My config is a 7990 and 7950 on one PC and a 7990 and 7950 on another... I have moved back onto GUIMiner and I was using multipool and also tried just WDC. Its weird because when I try another pool I am getting 0.3 WDC per block found (the correct amount) yet with multipool I get 0.1 when its 800mhash when I should by the correct amount be getting 0.25 per block. Another problem I am having is that my second setup is getting less shares then the first. For example both starting at the same time, one will get 4000 shares each card and the other 6000 each. I originally set it to thread conc 8192, gpu threads 2 and intensity 13 which grants my first setup a total of 1800kh however doing that on the second setup for some reason only grants me 1400 MAX. So I have to set the second setup to 24000 thread conc, gpu threads 1 and 20 intensity. It just just doesnt make sense.. I should be getting around 130 WDC per day however when I time 6 hours or 2 hours I get roughly only 80 per day. Sorry for the wall of text and I hope it makes sense.

Activity: 8
With the profitability of StableCoin right now, I'd like to request that we add it to the pool. I know it used to be on here earlier. It's been generating a large amount of buzz recently.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
LTC takes forever to mine and they just made it even more difficult.   
dfgfdgfdg
Any chance on adding Goldcoin or Galaxycoin? They've been quite quite profitable on and off the past few days.

GLD was intentionally designed to be impossible for any large miner to mine it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3741512
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
port 80 cannot find any open servers... is this currently down for scrypt mining? I can connect to the 443 port for sha-256 mining but I need scrypt mining (behind a firewall).
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Dear Flounder!

Bitcoinity has officially made the switch to the mBTC and other sites are considering this as well!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1s1gx0/bitcoinity_switches_to_mbtc/

Any chance our pool could make the switch to mBTC as well? It sure makes things a lot easier on the mind, and this push will get more/new people interested in the field.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Is it normal for the sha-256 multiport during BTC mining has 20% rejects ?
dfgfdgfdg
Just added a new custom diff scheme for BTC P2pool.  Hopefully this should help with the astronomically high difficulties people have been seeing.  Details in latest news update.

It appears that it does help increase the number of accepts I see.

My BEs start at Diff 4 and race to 16. Maybe if they could tick up to 32 for P2pool it might help some more.
dfgfdgfdg
Hi guys, I really hope someone here can help me out. Ive been mining with multipool for the past week, and for some reason I always get A LOT less then I should be based on what all the calculators are saying and I think that I might be submitting a lot less shares then I should be for some reason?

For example I am mining WDC now. I have 3.7 Mh/s worth of kit and so if the pool has 820 mh worth then I have roughly 0.004% of that. This means that each blook should give me roughly 0.004% of it right? which is around 0.2 WDC... yet im getting close to half of that with each block found. I am running 2x 7990s and 2x7950s.. could it be that I am submitting a lot less shares then I should be? How am I able to stop this? as this is literally losing me money every day !!

I'll even throw in a LTC to anyone that solves the issue for me! ( not much i know but all i have!). Kind regards
I'll try, but you keep that coin. More info is needed.
Are you parked on WDC and mining it exclusively?
Do you have any "Round Shares"?
Is that one miner or two? Do you have a dual-7990 and a dual-7950 or all 4 cards on one MB?
What Diff did you specify on your Account page for each miner? I specify 32 and MP adjusts as it submits work. I believe if you set it too high then it might get rejected because it took too long to submit.
If you're mining with cgMiner then post your bat and complete conf file and let's have a look see.
dfgfdgfdg
Can anyone help?

I've been mining on multipool for a while now, mostly successfully.

However, I have spent the last 12 hours mining LTC at 600 kh/s+ and no LTC are showing up in my account. This has happened before, about three days ago.

Does anyone know where my LTC have gone?

Thnaks.
We have not earned any LTC in the last 19 hours.

We have not flound a LTC block in 19 hours: https://www.multipool.us/stats.php?curr=ltc

Your hashing efforts should be reflected in your "Round Shares" and paid when we do find a block.

dfgfdgfdg
Dear Multipool Miners,
I have sent an open letter to flound the operator of the multipool.
------------------------------------------------------------
Dear flound1129,
With this kind of trading on Cryptsy where orders are crossed for hours from 1 Satoshi and levels that force the multipool to push the coin to insane difficulty levels, I formally request the Luckycoin to be removed from the multipool.  Please comment in the community forum. luckycoinfoundation.org
Best regards,
Titan
Luckycoin Developer

Huh, "...from 1 Satoshi and levels..."  Huh  No idea what this means. Is a "Satoshi" a unit of measure?

So it sounds like LKY is just too wimpy for mining. Is it just a hobby shop project?

I'm in favor of eliminating LKY permanently and not just until Vern says Cryspy is ready to try again.

Of course, satoshis are the smallest bitcoin unit 0.00000001 BTC, for example LKY trades for 2900 satoshis per piece right now, or 0.00002900 ;-)

It's tragic that DCs ignored the Forex markets and quote prices upside down and backwards. Currencies should be quoted in terms of how many of the weaker currency it takes to buy the stronger currency. Instead of the amateurish 2900 satoshis the professional way to quote LKY would be 34,4882.76 LKY, knowing that if one had 34,4882.76 Luckys they could exchange them for 1 BitCoin.

0.00000001 BTC is correctly stated as 10 nanoBitCoin, or better yet as 10 nB.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Can anyone help?

I've been mining on multipool for a while now, mostly successfully.

However, I have spent the last 12 hours mining LTC at 600kh/s+ and no LTC are showing up in my account. This has happened before, about three days ago.

Does anyone know where my LTC have gone?

Thnaks.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Maybe with its removal from the multipool its had a positive affect on Cryptsy?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I just sold LKY on Cryptsy OK.

no wallet/deposit issues reported with lky on cryptsy's twitter feed...

Not sure what issue there is?

You are right, LKY market is working fine now at Cryptsy, first time I can deposit+trade luckycoins in a week. Thank you for the heads up!
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
I just sold LKY on Cryptsy OK.

no wallet/deposit issues reported with lky on cryptsy's twitter feed...

Not sure what issue there is?

Are you able to add anoncoin into the scrypt mix?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
We're going to be down for another 30 minutes or so..  Hit an unexpected snag.
Activity: 16

I'll even throw in a LTC to anyone that solves the issue for me! ( not much i know but all i have!)

Kind regards
Pages:
Jump to: