Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 87. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Looks like we were on a bad fork of TAG.  The client was updated from when I had originally downloaded it.  I thought I did a git pull before compiling on the new server but apparently this was not the case.

I will compensate the people who were testing the TAG port, let me know how much hash you were throwing ati t.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Cryptsy apparently is getting a massive amount of traffic and their servers are shitting the bed, so deposits are massively delayed.

i just mined a coin or two and sent it there and haven't even seen a pending confirmation in an hour yet

I was wondering how much TXFees the pool adds when withdrawing, or if that could be changed.. but i'm pretty sure it's on the cryptsy end
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hi,

New to pool.  Cryptsy seems like the logical choice for directing coins but when you create deposit address at Cryptsy it says "Do NOT mine directly to your Cryptsy deposit address."  Is this a real concern or more a CYA thing on Cyrptsy's part. 

I haven't read through this entire thread but is Cryptsy a pretty reliable place to withdraw coins for multipool, coin exchange prices not considered.  Also I looked on the help page of multipool and it appears I would be safe to set "1" coin as the auto-withdrawal default without incurring any extra fees (NVC, CGB, and CAP would be more expensive to withdraw often because of transaction fees)? 

Thanks in advance.

I'm pretty sure what Vern means is not to use a Cryptsy deposit address as a P2pool address. If you join a P2pool directly your username is your wallet address. Using an exchange address means the exchange cannot identify the proper account to credit. Not a problem for MP. Most of my coins go to Cryptsy.

Also, for BTC, LTC & PPC consider Vault of Satoshi if you want to convert to dollars. https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/home

Thanks, that is the info I needed.  Smiley
Activity: 453
dfgfdgfdg
Hi,

New to pool.  Cryptsy seems like the logical choice for directing coins but when you create deposit address at Cryptsy it says "Do NOT mine directly to your Cryptsy deposit address."  Is this a real concern or more a CYA thing on Cyrptsy's part. 

I haven't read through this entire thread but is Cryptsy a pretty reliable place to withdraw coins for multipool, coin exchange prices not considered.  Also I looked on the help page of multipool and it appears I would be safe to set "1" coin as the auto-withdrawal default without incurring any extra fees (NVC, CGB, and CAP would be more expensive to withdraw often because of transaction fees)? 

Thanks in advance.

I'm pretty sure what Vern means is not to use a Cryptsy deposit address as a P2pool address. If you join a P2pool directly your username is your wallet address. Using an exchange address means the exchange cannot identify the proper account to credit. Not a problem for MP. Most of my coins go to Cryptsy.

Also, for BTC, LTC & PPC consider Vault of Satoshi if you want to convert to dollars. https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/home
Activity: 20
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
I noticed TAG has quadrupled in value today  Shocked

Activity: 42
and now after 20 mins "worker temporarily banned"

I dont understand why...
Activity: 42
Hi!

I have just started mining on multipool with my asics but I have problems:

I use bfgminer and cgwatcher

my arguments are:

c:\bfgminer\bfgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://pool1.eu.multipool.us:8888 -u x -p x

but after like 10 mins bfgminer says stratum interrupted then my asics idle...

maybe its at coin change maybe its not at multipool but I had no problem mining btc on other servers with these arguments so far...

So what am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

dfgfdgfdg
I've submitted 2192 shares for PeePeeCoin, but I don't have any balance, confirmed or unconfirmed. Where's my money? ;_;

https://www.multipool.us/help.php
Activity: 3
I've submitted 2192 shares for PeePeeCoin, but I don't have any balance, confirmed or unconfirmed. Where's my money? ;_;
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I keep getting "wrong username or password Click here if you continue to see this message"
I have tried resetting and changing my password but no luck.
Any clues? Thanks
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Hi, I just set all my coins to auto withdraw at 1 coin, and auto-sell on cryptsy. I made the assumption that there were no withdrawal fees or transaction fees, but this would appear to not be the case.

I saw this in the help section :

"User pays the mandatory network fee for NVC, CGB, and CAP withdrawals"

Can someone please enlighten me how much these fees actually are?  And are those 3 coins the only ones getting hit by me auto-withdrawing at 1 coin? (apart from BTC)

Many thanks.
Activity: 539
Merit: 517
Hello flound1129,

I just found out your pool and started to mine, sha-256 coins, on it.

I see that you added a few scrypt coins. Are you going to add some new sha-256 coins ?
Several sha-256 coins, that are already on cryptsy.com, look interesting :

Coin-----------Current    14 day average
Bytecoin (BTE)333 %108 %
TEKcoin (TEK)187 %58 %
Joulecoin (XJO)152 %65 %
dfgfdgfdg
I just heard from flound and there's over 7,000 TAG coins in the wallet.

He plans to have it online with withdrawal address, etc tonight.
STT
legendary
I hope so :O   Shocked Tongue  Im going to try switching back to the multipool as Im only guessing my shares are working.  Even DGC is 70x now, I thought by autumn mining would be unprofitable tbh 
  One argument I heard is BTC will not succeed at such high prices because of alt coins, the 21m limit is incorrect with so many open source alternatives.  Which is pretty much the case?  Good for us as it means more altcoin price rises is correct and normal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFcTJAQ7zc4
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
TAG works fine for me too.

We will get these TAGs we're currently mining when the coin is officially added to the site, won't we?
STT
legendary
The TAG coin was showing over 100x profit of BTC mining so I set that up and it seems to be ok.   No real amount of rejects, cgminer hung once but that happens anyhow

On the multipool Ive not been able to connect to stratum always, so then I used getwork, now that kicks up a fuss so I was using the LTC port.  Might just be me, sometimes a reboot helps so feel free to ignore, I'll post up screenshots if it persists.
How many shares are we allowed to submit per minute without triggering the anti spam thing, Iam only a single 7950 but I have bad latency sometimes so I use the lowest diff

Anyone know of a working LUCKY wallet /exchange because that is consistently high profit, its 80x now
Activity: 34
yeah, for me to, and the site is showing only half of my hashrate. Is it just a visual glitch or is just half getting accepted? (sha256 multipool).. it was fine on eu server.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
The EU server is down for me, BFGminer as switched to US server.

EDIT: sha256 mining.
Activity: 27
I'm on pool1.eu.multipool.us:7777 for Scrypt mining using cudaminer.
The last hour i've gotten almost nothing but these time outs.

Code:
[2013-11-30 05:33:18] Stratum detected new block
[2013-11-30 05:33:46] GPU #1: GeForce GTX 590, 2512896 hashes, 89.65 khash/s
[2013-11-30 05:33:57] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 590, 2064384 hashes, 52.41 khash/s
[2013-11-30 05:34:08] stratum_recv_line failed
[2013-11-30 05:34:08] Disconnecting stratum connection...
[2013-11-30 05:34:08] Stratum connection interrupted
[2013-11-30 05:34:08] GPU #1: GeForce GTX 590, 2638848 hashes, 119.96 khash/s
[2013-11-30 05:34:08] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 590, 817152 hashes, 77.37 khash/s
[2013-11-30 05:34:28] stratum_recv_line failed
[2013-11-30 05:34:28] ...retry after 15 seconds
[2013-11-30 05:35:13] stratum_subscribe timed out
[2013-11-30 05:35:13] ...retry after 15 seconds
[2013-11-30 05:35:48] stratum_recv_line failed
[2013-11-30 05:35:48] ...retry after 15 seconds
[2013-11-30 05:36:23] stratum_recv_line failed
[2013-11-30 05:36:23] ...retry after 15 seconds
[2013-11-30 05:37:01] stratum_recv_line failed
[2013-11-30 05:37:01] ...retry after 15 seconds

I only got through 13/13 Accepts for well over an hour now. This is not the first time either, it happens frequently.
Is it "maintenance" or something or is there anything i can do to fix this? Other pools work out just fine, but i often get a lot of these time-outs on this pool.

What's your share difficulty set to?

That's been at 64 most of the time.

EDIT: Hashrates usually lie around 330 KH/s when everything is Ok
Pages:
Jump to: