Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018 - page 89. (Read 15060 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I winder if people will try to catch these drones with nets and steal them Cheesy

Catching them with butterfly nets Tongue

On the serious note,i  think there are already machines for disabling drones in the air.

Yeah ,there are,people dont like others invading their privacy with the drones.

What about autonomous drones that will protect you from other peoples drones,is there something like that already?

Probably there is,there is always counter measure for all stuff.
I winder if people will try to catch these drones with nets and steal them Cheesy

Try sending them to my country and you will see
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

On the serious note,i  think there are already machines for disabling drones in the air.

What about autonomous drones that will protect you from other peoples drones,is there something like that already?
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Team behind this project seems very serious,and experienced.Then again,u need that kind  of people for such a ambitious project.

Yes, very strong team. Exciting times ahead for DAV!

Yes, exactly, this project is future, and gotta join early for best benefits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Team behind this project seems very serious,and experienced.Then again,u need that kind  of people for such a ambitious project.

Yes, very strong team. Exciting times ahead for DAV!
Activity: 98
Thanks everyone for the support!

I just hope bounty starts soon,we this interesting projecst spread around

You can find the bounty here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-dav-decentralize-autonomous-vehicles-bancor-2619886

And refer to its chat here: https://t.me/DAVbounty

Thank you for the links,ill join for sure!

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

You can find the bounty here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-dav-decentralize-autonomous-vehicles-bancor-2619886

Thanks.
I'll be sure to enroll
Activity: 1330

Activity: 238

Where i'm from, they'd use them for shooting practice
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 154
It would be fun to watch  a drone bring you a package, wouldn't it?

Imagine if you ordered a drone from Amazon.
A drone bringing you a drone.
Droneception
Activity: 308
It would be fun to watch  a drone bring you a package, wouldn't it?
Activity: 364
i'm mostly interested in drones to be honest. Like amazon is using in the UK to send packages

Really,they already started in UK with that?

I thought that was still in testing phase.

It is in testing phase, but i've also read somewhere that they do make some deliveries like this to test the system

I think i read somewhere that they are testing delivers in Australia too.This this is spreading fast ,so its a good time for this type of project
i'm mostly interested in drones to be honest. Like amazon is using in the UK to send packages

It is in testing phase, but i've also read somewhere that they do make some deliveries like this to test the system

Good to hear that.

I think in general public is clueless about how advanced all these things are,including developemnt of autonomous vehicles,and how soon all this will be reality.So thats why this project has very good potential.
Activity: 308

Activity: 238

Yes drones are indeed fun. But expensive and limited air time on one charge
Pages:
Jump to: