Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018 - page 91. (Read 15060 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
So the future is finally coming, huh?
No more drunk driving, we're all passangers now
Activity: 308
How are the taxes and stuff like that regulated with these self driving vehicles?

I believe it will be the same. If not more, because it might be seen as a luxury
Activity: 154
How are the taxes and stuff like that regulated with these self driving vehicles?
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
You should have called the company Skynet Cheesy

Haha good one. But that's quite a good name actually

That's quite a good movie all aroud.
Arnold ist numero uno
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
When you say Transportation in the WP. Does this mean people only, or cargo as well?

I think it's applied on any type of vehicle that has a space to carry goods, even people

Yes I'm pretty sure they mean both cargo and people.
Activity: 126

Haha good one. But that's quite a good name actually
When you say Transportation in the WP. Does this mean people only, or cargo as well?

I think it's applied on any type of vehicle that has a space to carry goods, even people
Activity: 98

You mean like from the Terminator?
Activity: 126
Don't forget to check out the latest DailyDAV #38 26/12/17 - https://youtu.be/gC7Axc1iPZg

Nice video, I subscribed and gonna watch daily.
Activity: 84
It's easy for trains tho, there's tracks.
For cars it's much more difficult i think

You would be surprised to see how far ahead research is when it comes to this,i think we will have mass autonomous vehicles much sooner than we thought,so thats why this project is very promising.
DAV project a very promising results, with the support of a good team of honest and reliable project is sure to succeed. and many investors who are interested to join.

It is cutting edge technology and very demanding project but you gotta aim high, and if you work hard success will come.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Don't forget to check out the latest DailyDAV #38 26/12/17 - https://youtu.be/gC7Axc1iPZg
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
How do you plan to run all of this? Some central control point?

Please give the whitepaper a read here: https://dav.network/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 644
Merit: 100

You would be surprised to see how far ahead research is when it comes to this,i think we will have mass autonomous vehicles much sooner than we thought,so thats why this project is very promising.
DAV project a very promising results, with the support of a good team of honest and reliable project is sure to succeed. and many investors who are interested to join.
Activity: 84

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

I would assume decentralized
If youn rent your "automaton" to do tasks, will it have some sort of Insurance? Or is this Insurance non related to this?

GPS tracking?

In cars yes, but drones will have limited battery supply. Not sure it would be cost effective
Pages:
Jump to: