Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018 - page 92. (Read 15060 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think self maintenance like gas is far ahead in the future.
There's only been test drives now, which aren't completely 100% passed

I think self-charging isn't for ahead into the future. If they can be programmed with locations for package delivery, they could also be programmed to find charging docks in the vicinity. And this is where DAV comes in by facilitating an economy for autonomous vehicles. The drones could easily pay for getting charged with DAV tokens and smart contacts.

Exactly

Roomba the cleaning robot does it as well, and has been for few years now

Ye auntonomous vehicles are next big thing,so mayn companies investing in that
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Thanks for all the support guys. You should check out this interesting piece from the DAV blog on how "Drones Can Save Lives in Developing World" https://medium.com/davnetwork/drones-can-save-lives-in-developing-world-but-a-common-framework-is-needed-c9ed064aa61c

Informative artcile,thnx for sharing,and ye nicely explained why this project is the future
If youn rent your "automaton" to do tasks, will it have some sort of Insurance? Or is this Insurance non related to this?

There must be some sort of insurance when it comes to stuff like this.Imo.
Merit: 12

I think self-charging isn't for ahead into the future. If they can be programmed with locations for package delivery, they could also be programmed to find charging docks in the vicinity. And this is where DAV comes in by facilitating an economy for autonomous vehicles. The drones could easily pay for getting charged with DAV tokens and smart contacts.

I completely agree.I think that mass autinomous vehicles in general are  much closer to realisation than most of us think.
Activity: 308
Cars, drones, ships?

Are trains also in this?
Activity: 154
If youn rent your "automaton" to do tasks, will it have some sort of Insurance? Or is this Insurance non related to this?

GPS tracking?
Activity: 238
I really like the project. Need some further reading

Exactly

Roomba the cleaning robot does it as well, and has been for few years now
Activity: 532
Merit: 102

Merit: 12
Thanks for all the support guys. You should check out this interesting piece from the DAV blog on how "Drones Can Save Lives in Developing World" https://medium.com/davnetwork/drones-can-save-lives-in-developing-world-but-a-common-framework-is-needed-c9ed064aa61c

Very interesting read.I dont know much about autonomous vehicles and that stuff,but its nicely explained in the article why DAV could be solution for many problems.

Thanks for sharing
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
What exactly makes a vehicle autonomous?

it's the ability to be self sufficient.
For example, it can self drive, self park. Even go to the gas station when fuel is low

I didnt know they even go for gas by themselves.But that technology is advancing each day.
Activity: 84

"An autonomous car (also known as a driverless car, self-driving car, robotic car, autos[1]) and unmanned ground vehicle is a vehicle that is capable of sensing its environment and navigating without human input."

Quote from wikipedia Cheesy

Anyway,its the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102

it's the ability to be self sufficient.
For example, it can self drive, self park. Even go to the gas station when fuel is low
Activity: 154
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
There is alot of hype for autonomous vehicles,so good  idea to sart something based on crypto technology,as both things are future.

Yes, autonomous vehicles are just getting the hype.
There is alot of hype for autonomous vehicles,so good  idea to sart something based on crypto technology,as both things are future.
Pages:
Jump to: