Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce - page 2. (Read 4189 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Nobar, the first ever crypto commerce to provide a holistic solution to the purchasing problem with cryptocurrency and crypto tokens, has announced a partnership with CargoCoin, a platform that links the physical world of trade, transport & logistics with the blockchain.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
I like projects that are regulatory compliant of which NOBAR project is. It saves a lot of troubles and loss of funds. Using a secured platform makes a user have the confidence to transact with less fear of his account being hacked. A secured platform is also a feature on NOBAR ecosystem
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
One single Crypto Token operating on a platform that connects all the commercial activities to increase the token’s usage commonality and create a unified crypto commerce
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
One of the user benefits in NOBAR was they will provide over conventional transactions which is flexibility offered in terms of transaction fees. It will allow its users to choose any amount of transaction fee.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
NOBAR is building a multifunctional platform where users will be able to engage in B2B, B2C, C2C, C2B, Jobs, Ads and POS (Point of Sale) activities with cryptocurrency and crypto token. Their plan is to make a “GO-TO” platform for all kinds of cryptocurrency and crypto token spending purpose. To elaborate the functionalities of the platform https://nobar.io states that anyone ranging from international business magnate to everyday grocery shopper can use the NOBAR platform to fulfill their purpose and make transactions with their native NBR token and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
This awesome project. NOBAR understands how the investors want to ensure a maximum safety and security for their investment. Now, The nobar investors are hedging their investment. Interesting.
Activity: 308
NOBAR is taking part in great online event, where participants receive tokens. Check out the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/nobar.io/photos/a.158715764812823.1073741829.153266895357710/211051179579281/?type=3&theater
The mainstream society is yet accept the use of cryptocurrencies as a means of exchange and payment. The NOBAR project will create more awareness of crypto coin and massive adaption and use of NOBAR coin to be  used in e-commerce
Activity: 196
I like the features of NOBAR crypto   Commerce and Shop-App. I believe with hard work and the team behind it. The project will progress as scheduled on the roadmap towards greatness
Yes dude with the great concept and supported by professional team, hopefully this project can reach hard cap target 20M and the token's value will be listed on exchange with the best price. Honestly, i interested and wanna join its bounty campaign and the allocation of this bounty campaign enough big, but i am too late to know about this project and the bounty campaign will be end few days later.
 I like the features of NOBAR crypto   Commerce and Shop-App. I believe with hard work and the team behind it. The project will progress as scheduled on the roadmap towards greatness
Activity: 280
The NOBAR platform will facilitate local and global businesses, selling used products, sharing or selling cars or houses, posting job advertisements, paying automated salaries, operating virtual offices and promoting goods and services on the platform to the network of users. They are also providing an innovative and integrable “Shop-App” function through which NOBAR’s crypto payment gateway can be integrated with other e-commerce and physical stores so that people can use their NBR token also in other stores and platforms. By building this robust platform, NOBAR is planning to solve the “purchasing with crypto” problem with a strong approach.
I thing this is a great project in 2018.
A great news for this project that will participate in the event organized by VEBLEN SYNERGY in London, August 3. The team will able to present the platform in the event and to spread awareness of NOBAR. This is a chance of the investor to meet and greet the team. Goodluck team for the presentation.
Activity: 154
Don't froget to catch NOBAR as one of 6 ICOs selected by VEBLEN, on 3 August! You will also receive £600's worth of cryptocurrency, just by attending the online event organized by VEBLEN SYNERGY, the famous startup review aggregator!
It is quite evident, that team NOBAR is working hard with the details and marketing of the project. This gives me confidence, that their project will have a good future.
The number of users from the global e-commerce sector has increased exponentially. NOBAR has a great position to capitalized this scenario and make the top e-commerce platform. The team ensure protection to cater their clients.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
NOBAR has a clear objective to allow anyone in the world to participate in the golbal commerce market.  While simultaneously lowering the cost to conduct business on a global scale.

NOBAR aims to offer a three-sixty-degree holistic solution to both the buyer and seller group by focusing on different specific needs. the solutions will be presented through two stellar platforms that will be operational simultaneously, “Crypto Commerce” and “Shop-App” the team believe in facilitating in any eligible and interested buyer and seller, no matter the size or scale of their businesses

stay tuned: https://twitter.com/nobar_io
Activity: 154
NOBAR bounty campaign is ending in 3 days. But there's still enough time to earn some NBR tokens by completing various tasks on Bounty0x.
There are many good features in NOBAR. Project has partnerships and is moving on according to roadmap. I am confident, that this project will keep growing as time goes by.
Activity: 249
NOBAR has a clear objective to allow anyone in the world to participate in the golbal commerce market.  While simultaneously lowering the cost to conduct business on a global scale.
Activity: 66
This Project looks promising. Hope for the success the community that support this project and hoping that it will last long. Good luck to the project. It's good to see that this project is continuously improved. Looking forward and support the project until it hit their goal.
Pages:
Jump to: