Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce - page 7. (Read 4189 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I like the partnership of Nobar in snapxplatform. It gives more security in their costumer in the platform. The system gives more credibility and reliability by adding this security features.

Yes, that's a very good partnership. I looked into SnapX Platform to learn more about it and according to their website, they aim to solve the critical issue of unsubstantiated profiles in the job market and will tremendously help reduce recruiting efforts and ensures the relevancy of job applicants while leveraging the supply chain used to validate the job seeker’s credentials. That's interesting.
Activity: 308
Project NOBAR is one of the most promising one I have seen this year. They have real solutions for real problems, not just vague plans or concepts.
Activity: 322
Based on all these useful functionality and the expertise I think that this will be a very successful project in 2018 and a good opportunity to invest, they have great vision and reliable team for that success the project scope. This project is such an awesome project. I'm glad to being part of this.
Activity: 11
I like the partnership of Nobar in snapxplatform. It gives more security in their costumer in the platform. The system gives more credibility and reliability by adding this security features.
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
NOBAR vision is to create an ecosystem that all ecommerce transaction can process in 1 platform. The team are continuously doing the progress to make it happen. They were partnered with other platform to ensure the project success.
Congrats team NOBAR..this is a big start. Soar higher til the top.
Let us not stop supporting this project!
#Nobar really are great! this is an excellent project! All our transactional activities with cryptocurrency on one platform is great idea. #NOBAR mission and vision it's very useful and needed of #CRYPTO
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 2
Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with
Great design, great team, great project – I think NOBAR has all the right tools it might need in order to succeed --- with that being said, I would've loved to hear some more news from the developers – maybe you can make a daily news round-up?
Activity: 66
I have been following this project from shadows, and i hope it will make great progress in later years
Their whitepaper is very detailed and professionally made. It can convince many people to become supporters of this project. Paper shows that team takes it's job seriously. I feel confident about NOBAR.
The main benefits of NOBAR are:
- Purchasing Power
- Two Decimal Currency
- Loyalty Program
- Everything Under One Umbrella
- Sustainable Steady Growth
- Zero Severity Issue
- Regulation Compliant
- User Protection
- Token Burning
- Partnership with DeHedge
 Smiley

"Sustainable steady growth", what does this imply?

You can find more information about this on NOBAR's official website and whitepaper. They explain it this way: "Real world application of NBR token on the platforms will make way for sustainable steady growth. With the addition of more and more users, the platform will be sustainable and viable." I hope that helps.
Activity: 350
- Purchasing Power
- Two Decimal Currency
- Loyalty Program
- Zero Severity Issue
- Regulation Compliant
- User Protection
- Token Burning
 Smiley

"Sustainable steady growth", what does this imply?
- Purchasing Power
- Two Decimal Currency
- Loyalty Program
- Zero Severity Issue
- Regulation Compliant
- User Protection
- Token Burning
 Smiley
NOBAR is a very creative idea from the team. Guys let's do the prediction and have a chance to win token.
Merit: 100
Hear from NOBAR's CEO on how you can ensure maximum safety and security for your valuable purchases. More and more users are hedging their investment on the Nobar project, join them today:  NOBAR, Now Protected by DeHedge!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIDoRWTtBHo
Smart projects use popular real life events, like World Cup, in their marketing efforts. It is good to see, that NOBAR is doing just that.
Remember that you can earn NOBAR tokens worth 600$ every day by joining the World Cup Prediction Contest!

Join here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-WR4KOG0SD9L3rL_IhpRMRV1DI03Cxn7yAwtpM6kcIhqJuw/viewform
Activity: 322
The team look very great and all your work are amazing and fantastic. I am so exited about this such of things like ai and new technology. I hope all the best for all the team member and for your project. I think we can make a good world with such of stuff like this.
NOBAR bear an amazing news for our user! DeHedge, a risk hedging platform for cryptocurrencies has partnered up with NOBAR to provide 50% hedging protection. Find out more about how you can secure your investment in this video from our CEO.
You can bet on your favourite matches and compete to earn upto 60,000 NBR Tokens worth $600 everyday! I found that on NOBAR's Twitter. Check their official Twitter account for more information about this contest Smiley
Activity: 5
Hello devs. I believe that this plan is quite a profitable investment at the moment!
Pages:
Jump to: