Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce - page 9. (Read 4189 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 0
commerce especially ecommerce is broken if you ever sold something on ebay and gottern paypal scammed you know exactly what I mean. Nobar will help eliminate the risk of vending online. 
Activity: 308
Not many projects have good and working apps. If NOBAR app is easy to use, then I see that project can disrupt e-commerce with combination of app and blockchain.
Activity: 154
I will like to know how NOBAR will be directly married with  commerce, rather than being viewed as other crypto projects (which are usually viewed as investment projects). And I will also like to know if there are products associated with the NOBAR project?

I believe the best answer to your first question can be found in the NOBAR whitepaper in section "NOBAR, THE FULL FLEDGED SOLUTION" beginning on page 15. There is a detailed explanation, why NOBAR is so suitable for crypto payments.
Activity: 42
I will like to know how NOBAR will be directly married with  commerce, rather than being viewed as other crypto projects (which are usually viewed as investment projects). And I will also like to know if there are products associated with the NOBAR project?
NOBAR community keeps growing every single day! We will reach 20k members on Telegram soon Smiley Join https://t.me/nobar_io if you aren't there yet, so you won't miss any updates!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I am very curious as to how investors are behaving towards this initiative in the private sale stage in which Nobar offers a 50 % bonus!
I am certainly interested to see, how advertisment campaigns work in NOBAR blockchain. This is very handy feature, but only few other projects have it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Another day, another partnership. NOBAR is definitely starting to look better for potential investors every day!

Identity theft is one of the biggest problem that can plague your precious venture. Read this article to find out how NOBAR has partnered up with SnapX Platform to provide blockchain verified IDs and prevent identity theft for good!

https://medium.com/@nobar.io/nobar-establishes-partnership-with-snapx-platform-8789fd11813b
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
50% bonus during ongoing private presale! , is there any minimum contribution required for this bonus or any limit . What is 1 ETH = Tokens .

As it seems to me such bonuses lead to a strong drop in prices when entering the stock exchanges, it is necessary to do something with this in fact if the price will collapse then those who buy will not buy because they think that this collapse is due to team mistakes and this is not so.
A 50% discount is a very big discount, which is good news for the first supporters. But it was bad news for the latecomer.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
50% bonus during ongoing private presale! , is there any minimum contribution required for this bonus or any limit . What is 1 ETH = Tokens .

As it seems to me such bonuses lead to a strong drop in prices when entering the stock exchanges, it is necessary to do something with this in fact if the price will collapse then those who buy will not buy because they think that this collapse is due to team mistakes and this is not so.
The partnerships and the risk management that they have put into place really shows me they are working hard to make NOBAR the best global ecommerce platform around.
NOBAR is solid project. It is moving on according to roadmap. It has received a lot of positive coverage, and now they have several partnerships. Things are looking good.

Their progress is actually beyond my expectations. The amount of partnerships and announcements NOBAR has made since I started following the project is really impressive. You don't see that active team very often.
Global markets rely on trust, If I order 50 tons of rice from china I trust that it will arrive. Nobar eliminates the need for trust smart contract will help eliminate fraud and make global commerce much safer.
Merit: 4
NOBAR is solid project. It is moving on according to roadmap. It has received a lot of positive coverage, and now they have several partnerships. Things are looking good.
I am glad that I met and participate in the NOBAR project. One of the few young projects that follow the road map and deliver on promises. This is very important now that the crypto world is in panic.
Activity: 21
This is a wonderful project and a great team is behind it, NOBAR aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms. Amazing project and I believe it is going to have great future! An interesting project, based on innovative technologies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
We all believe that one day cryptocurrency will be used even in the smallest tasks of our daily life. And NOBAR aims to be a driving factor in that change.
Identity theft is one of the biggest problem that can plague your precious venture. NOBAR has partnered up with SnapX Platform to provide blockchain verified IDs and prevent identity theft for good!.
NOBAR team is unstoppable. NOBAR announced another partnership, this time with SnapX Platform. If anyone missed that announcement, you can read more in this Medium article: https://medium.com/@nobar.io/nobar-establishes-partnership-with-snapx-platform-8789fd11813b
Really nice proper identification will be important for vendors and merchants a like, A partnership like this shows they are taking the important aspects of the project seriously. 
Pages:
Jump to: