Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce - page 8. (Read 4189 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 0
by bringing global commerce under one umbrella its will greatly reduce overhead cost and make trade much more efficient. Nobar will be wildly successful once they pull this off.
Activity: 303
Merit: 1
One of the main issue in different platform was security. NOBAR was able to address it by incorporating the
SnapX plaform which provide blockchain verified ID and prevent identity theft. In this case the customer will
be protected in the NOBAR platform.
Activity: 308
Because their soft cap is quite low compared to hard cap, I feel confident that they will be able to raise enough capital to make their ICO a successful one.
Activity: 423
Good news for the investor that they will get 50% of their investment in 3 scenario:
1. Price token falls below listing price within 6 months listed in the exchange.
2. If token is not listed in any exchange.
3. If NOBAR project turn out to be scam or get closed.
These are the assurance of the project that make it unique and good to invest.
Activity: 322
Will look forward into this promising project hopefully this will be a very good one. It merges a thriving industry with the efficiency and the security of the blockchain, in an unparalleled manner bringing the best out of both camps!
Having a flexible platform, NOBAR able to connect the fragmented ecommerce network. This development allows the user/customer to transact easily in the system. @nobar.io #NOBAR #Blockchain
Activity: 249
I like that all types of commercial activities like B2B,B2C, C2C, C2B, POS, job, ads, Will all be able to happen on NOBAR. No need to use various platform for different tasks.
Activity: 154
I like the partnership of Nobar in snapxplatform. It gives more security in their costumer in the platform. The system gives more credibility and reliability by adding this security features.

Yes, it's obvious that NOBAR team takes the security and credibility very seriously. Both partnerships with SnapX Platform and DeHedge are great signals which show that NOBAR is not just another scam ICO, but a pretty serious project in which investors can put their money with great amount of confidence!
I don't recall seeing token hedging in other projects. This is innovative idea, and shows that NOBAR wants to bring fresh concepts to crypto space.
Activity: 350

Hear from NOBAR's CEO on how you can ensure maximum safety and security for your valuable purchases. More and more users are hedging their investment on the project, join them today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIDoRWTtBHo
I like the partnership of Nobar in snapxplatform. It gives more security in their costumer in the platform. The system gives more credibility and reliability by adding this security features.
Activity: 154
It will be interesting to see, what kind of loyalty program NOBAR will have. It is a good idea. Frequent buyers will reap benefit from this program.

Not only buyers. As stated in the whitepaper, while traditional loyalty points have no monetary value to the merchants after it’s been spent, the loyalty points in NOBAR can be traded which will help the sellers recoup a portion of the sales made through this program. Everyone will benefit from NOBAR loyalty program, including the merchants Smiley
It will be interesting to see, what kind of loyalty program NOBAR will have. It is a good idea. Frequent buyers will reap benefit from this program.
The innovative concept of @nobar.io will drastically improve current flaws in the Ecommerce industry by integrating blockchain technology to create a revolutionary Ecommerce platform. #Nobar #Blockchain
Activity: 322
Based on all these useful functionality and the expertise I think that this will be a very successful project in 2018 and a good opportunity to invest. So no need to do researches and get any nervous things on the NOBAR project,wish you great luck for you and we will stay until all the project get finished.
Merit: 100
Shopping would be so much easier with just one coin. It is quite diffcult to use many cryptocurrencies in real life, even in developed countries. NOBAR can bring new people to crypto space, if their project goes forward according to plans.

you're right, nobar have partnered up with DeHedge, a risk hedging platform for cryptocurrencies which granted NOBAR a whopping 50% hedging protection! this is what make nobar special, many partnerships and  check their meduim, https://medium.com/@nobar.io its pretty impressive
Merit: 100
We envision of a world where you can perform all your transactional activities with cryptocurrency on one platform.
https://nobar.io/
Join our Whitelist to find out more on how NOBAR aims to change the way we think of e-commerce.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
A M E P A Y
Not many projects have good and working apps. If NOBAR app is easy to use, then I see that project can disrupt e-commerce with combination of app and blockchain.
The same can be said about so many applications and projects. I am sure that there will always be a place for the professional team to realize their intentions, but there are many such projects. The competition in this market is becoming more and more every day.
Shopping would be so much easier with just one coin. It is quite diffcult to use many cryptocurrencies in real life, even in developed countries. NOBAR can bring new people to crypto space, if their project goes forward according to plans.
In NOBAR you can used their shop-app to purchase or buy anything from any physical store without hassle. Also the shop-app can be used in a restaurant for dine in and other thing.
Pages:
Jump to: