Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce - page 6. (Read 4189 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 1
Reading the whitepaper of NOBAR, it makes me amazed in the idea on how the team conceptualized to incorporate the whole ecommerce industry. I believed community will continued supporting this project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Those companies, that try to do e-commerce without blockchain, will not do too well. Luckily NOBAR is early adopter of blockchain technology, so their long term prospects are looking good.
Activity: 249
I think the biggest advantage that this platform has is that they're getting in on the Golbal Commerce +  blockchain markets extremely early. This means they will have an advantage over their competitors as they continue to innovate and build out the platform according to users needs.

True. Also the two decimal NBR token is very well suited for commerce. As well as loayalty program which will offer benefits on the platform not only for the buyers, but also for the sellers.
Correct the two decimal token will make it feel more like cash. Will also help with adoption since people already know how to use those decimal places. Most cryptocurrencies can be confusing because the decimal places can be very long.
Activity: 66
This is very positive for the project DeHedge is effectively ICO insurance for any investors if anything goes wrong with the project for 6 months after launch you get reimbursed Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
NOBAR TOKEN
NOBAR is creating the first-ever crypto commerce to provide a holistic solution to the purchasing problem with cryptocurrency and crypto token. the two robust functions - Crypto Commerce and Shop-App will facilitate all possible commercial activities.
NOBAR aims to offer a three-sixty-degree holistic solution to both the buyer and seller group by focusing on different specific needs. the solutions will be presented through two stellar platforms that will be operational simultaneously, “Crypto Commerce” and “Shop-App” the nobar's team believe in facilitating in any eligible and interested buyer and seller, no matter the size or scale of their businesses.
Activity: 154
I think the biggest advantage that this platform has is that they're getting in on the Golbal Commerce +  blockchain markets extremely early. This means they will have an advantage over their competitors as they continue to innovate and build out the platform according to users needs.

True. Also the two decimal NBR token is very well suited for commerce. As well as loayalty program which will offer benefits on the platform not only for the buyers, but also for the sellers.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
NOBAR has a good business marketing model and will be more valuable in the future.
A good app is needed, that project can function well today. If NOBAR can make a good app, then they have a decent chance to get many new users.
Nobar provide an assurance of your investment by incorporating the DeHedge. This is a good move for this project make its unique.
There are so many benefits to bringing the complete Commerce under one umbrella one of them is streamline processes it will be much easier for vendors and Distributors to coordinate with clients and get paid quickly and efficiently no matter where they're located in the world
The concept and technology behind NOBAR are so advanced, that they should carry project to great success.
A fresh form to today's Croatia vs England match is out on NOBAR's Twitter! Visit and follow NOBAR's Twitter account and participate in their Predict & Win contest! Let's grow the community together while having fun and winning some NBR tokens. Good luck to everyone! Smiley
NOBAR project is really revolutionize the concept of trading and made it possible to go shopping, buy groceries in a cashless form. The project has a partnership with snapxplatform to gives more security of their customer in the platform.
There is a new link for NOBAR's FIFA World Cup 2018 prediction contest on their Twitter! Hurry up and fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd156pgnDezil6OfhgW2LJj_r5i-oWCIhef81CJwu34o8aGHw/viewform
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
The concept of this project seems very interesting. I hope that the project will rise above other ones.
This project has good potential. To have one coin for whole e-commerce is great idea. I am looking forward to see how this project develops.
Activity: 66
I must say your road map is quite promising and obviously you've got a great team. Project like yours will make a great impact in crypto world.
.. I will support til rhe end.
Want to go shopping or groceries without money? NOBAR can do it using their platform. This project will allow their client/customer to do those activity using nobar token. Join the project now!
Activity: 11
Good news! I really love this project and always amazed for every news and updates. Forget fragmented marketplaces! NOBAR is creating the first ever crypto commerce to provide a holistic solution to the purchasing problem with cryptocurrency and crypto token. Our two robust functions - Crypto Commerce and Shop-App will facilitate all possible commercial activities.
Pages:
Jump to: