Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce - page 10. (Read 4189 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
NOBAR team is unstoppable. NOBAR announced another partnership, this time with SnapX Platform. If anyone missed that announcement, you can read more in this Medium article: https://medium.com/@nobar.io/nobar-establishes-partnership-with-snapx-platform-8789fd11813b
Activity: 249
NOBAR will assist local vendors in expanding and maintenance by offering supports on the fronts of sales, communication, PR management and marketing. I think, this news is very good.
the best news most vendors in underdeveloped countries have no way or reach those resources NOBAR's blockchain tech should help them a lot.
Activity: 126
NOBAR will assist local vendors in expanding and maintenance by offering supports on the fronts of sales, communication, PR management and marketing. I think, this news is very good.
I like the idea behind this project, I see small vendors being able to use NOBAR to reach the masses on a global scale allowing them to participate in the global economy. Huge win for everyone.
Activity: 308
Smart contracts allow flexibility for payment and delivery. For example there can be first partial payment, and then full payment after delivery. All this information is coded in the blockchain. This is big benefit for NOBAR compared to traditional paper billing.
Activity: 322
I really recommend to have a closer look into the project; read the white paper and to get familiar with all the planned functionality, roadmap and so on. I hope the project will develop well and will be on the moon. Good luck to your team. I will support the project wholeheartedly!
Global commerce is a mess with fiat currencies being used for trading, if I live in China and sell rice to the US I would probably be paid is USD which I would probably have to convert to deposit into my bank or pay a conversion fee to the bank NOBAR will fix this !
Big benefit for NOBAR is low transaction fee. Credit card and Bitcoin fees nowadays are quite high. And in the future, if Ethereum gets new code and sharding, this transaction fee should become even lower.
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
Am a US citizen, and I've been following this project keenly. Any chances that I can be a part of it?

I don't think so, mate. From what I found on Coingecko:

"RESTRICTIONS:
UNITED STATES (TOTAL RESTRICTION)
JAPAN (TOTAL RESTRICTION)
CHINA (TOTAL RESTRICTION)
BANGLADESH (TOTAL RESTRICTION)"

There is always a chance that the project will be become available for accredited US investors. If not, perhaps try to find a friend that could buy the tokens for you?
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
NOBAR is almost All in one crypto service. The fact that it entails several usage is just amazing
NOBAR is ensuring no restriction or minimized restrictions?
Am a US citizen, and I've been following this project keenly. Any chances that I can be a part of it?

I don't think so, mate. From what I found on Coingecko:

"RESTRICTIONS:
UNITED STATES (TOTAL RESTRICTION)
JAPAN (TOTAL RESTRICTION)
CHINA (TOTAL RESTRICTION)
BANGLADESH (TOTAL RESTRICTION)"
Activity: 350
In Q3 2018 Nobar will be listed on Exchanges and the beta version of the shop-app will be released.
Activity: 42
Am sure you know that NOBAR presale is on. NOBAR is announcing 50% bonus during the ongoing private presale! The bonus will be available only till the end of July, so hurry up now!
Join their Telegram group to know how you can participate in the presale: (https://t.me/nobar_io)
Activity: 25
I believe that this idea is rather a juicy investment currently!  Good luck.
Activity: 42
Idea behind NOBAR is impressive. It has potential to disrupt industry. Lot of depends now on general conditions in crypto space. If those conditions keep improving, then I see bright future for project.
Activity: 322
Great platform! I consider it quite promising and with a successful future, the project is really suitable. It is a nice project with huge potential opportunities! look like this project is very good and the team i good too. Good luck i hope will all success!
It's nice that NOBAR shows their smart contract source code in the whitepaper. Many whitepapers provide no real information, only nice talk. NOBAR proves to actually work on developing their product.
I heard 50% presale is ongoing, what is the minimum contribution to be eligible for purchase
Pages:
Jump to: