Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] NOBAR - The Complete Crypto Commerce - page 12. (Read 4189 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
the platform gives great purchasing power and to crypto token stake holders by allowing them to perform many of their commercial activities on the platform. all the best to Team.
 NOBAR promises to deliver a unified e-commerce platform all over the globe. The Complete Crypto Commerce.
NOBAR, Now Protected by DeHedge!
50 Million NBR tokens are offered this hedging protection. So make your decision quickly, and buy hedged NBR tokens today.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Project is good , but timing is not good nowadays, market is crashing every day more and more, projects are not getting deserved investments due to this. But nobar project will differ hopefully.

I don't agree with this. I think that we are actually in the depression phase of the overall crypto market cycle. I think this is the real bottom and from now we will only go up. So NOBAR can actually have a perfect timing to enter the new bull market
Activity: 249
it is inevitable that we will become a cashless society the concept of cash is just dated and need to be done away with. Nobar can be the bridge that helps start that digital revolution they have a good team and plan to help make that possible.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Project is good , but timing is not good nowadays, market is crashing every day more and more, projects are not getting deserved investments due to this. But nobar project will differ hopefully.
Activity: 308
Project NOBAR has so many good features going for it, that it is hard for me to see, how could it not do well in marketplace. Only cloud in the sky is short term volatility of markets.
Activity: 42
Give your purchases the protection they deserve. Buy hedged NBR tokens from the link below and benefit a walloping 50% hedging protection!
(https://product.dehedge.com/project/nobar)
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
NOBAR has been listed on ICOlistrating. The project has not received any official rating yet, but the team has been deemed as close to perfect.

Check it out here
Just watched this video👉  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EOu4PM4ZG0) and am full of hope for this project. Fingers crossed!
Activity: 154
Looking at the progress NOBAR team is doing every single week, I think the soft cap will be reached as soon as the token sale starts. There's no way this project could fail.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Nobar has been rated 4.1 out of 5 by FindICO.

Check out the analysis here

Normal assessment for the project is certainly not excellent, but still better than nothing. Investors who will google it unambiguously will see it and will think whether it is worth investing or not.
Activity: 84
What target audience do you focus on?
NOBAR is focused on anyone who engages in regular transactional and commercial activities online. Also, anyone who wants does not want to carry cash and wants to pay the bill via smartphones can be a valuable part of NOBAR ecosystem.
Activity: 84
Did the project presale? If so, how much has been collected?
We are currently at our private presale stage. The public sale will start at the end of July.
by bringing all aspects of the commerce economy  together nobar with eliminate the barriers that plague current platforms.
I did not know, that one could hedge a token, so that it would hold 50% of it's value. This is great feature, and definitely one more plus point for NOBAR.
I've gone through the NOBAR whitepaper & I understand that NOBAR supports so many different types of transactions (P2P, B2B, P2B etc.) This project would definitely become a success once it launches.👍
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Nobar has been rated 4.1 out of 5 by FindICO.

Check out the analysis here
Really like that 50% of your tokens value is protected for 6 months that's a very nice guarantee, also the token burn of the unsold tokens shows the team is really thinking about the raising the value of their project not diluting it.
It is quite interesting, that NOBAR allows also targeted advertising. They have lot of irons in the fire. I am interested to see, how this project will develop.
Pages:
Jump to: