Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 106. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Can i asking about your project?
Tell me what a different with Power Ledger or Wepower
thank you.

Hey there Campleverem.
That's a good question.
Here is a pretty detailed comparison.
1.  Restart Energy is an established and licensed EU energy & gas supply company operating in 3 european countries, with 30,000 customers, 20 MM USD revenues, 70 employees, 200 commercial locations, 300 franchises, 40,000 paypoints and complete infrastructure and process automation for handling millions of low volume consumers like households and SME’s.
2.  Restart Energy has grown 1700% in an extremely competitive environment dominated by vertically integrated energy companies like ENEL and E-On and is as we speak taking 2000 - 3000 new customers per month from such companies because we employed Europe’s first power retail franchise sales model that unleashes the potential of micro entrepreneurs to participate in the energy business as our partners.
3.  It’s very important to know that you cannot legally supply electrical energy or natural gas to final consumers without holding a supply license in each country on earth that is deregulated and where you want to supply !
4.  Restart Energy is building a global network of licensed energy supply companies with the help of the RED Franchise by supporting and making it simple for people and companies to get a supply license in their home country and start their own power utility all working on the RED Platform.
5.  The RED Platform can tokenize energy produced in one country and get that energy delivered through a licensed franchisee in another country without the two countries being physically interconnected.
6.  The MWAT tokens have 3 utilities, they give access to trade up to 1000 KW Tokens/Month on the RED Platform for both producers and consumers ; they give access to different tiers of the RED Franchise and to monthly inputs of energy from producers accessing the platform.
7.  In addition, the RED Platform awards Crypto Green Tokens to consumers using green energy from the RED Platform as way to further incentivize the use of renewable energy.
8.  RED will have first mover advantage and our system is designed to work with existing laws and regulation. The platform we propose is already in use with all clients, minus the blockchain element.
9.  Energy Supply and trading is a very technical and complicated activity that requires years of experience and systems in the background. New companies like Power Ledger and WePower do not understand how difficult it is to really penetrate this market. Restart Energy entered the retail market after 7 years of energy production, balancing, dispatching and cross-border trading. Restart Energy has 70 employees to manage the entire set of activities that an energy supply company has to perform including all the reporting to the energy authorities.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
How much raised pre-ico?
More than 26 mil
It really is! I was pleasantly surprised when I saw these numbers on the meter! At first I did not believe my eyes Shocked
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I had no doubt that you would show the highest level of success at the time of the ICO and it all happened that way!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
thank you.
Restart Energy is different from Power Ledger or Wepower,  especially in implementation part. WePower focuses mostly on financing of renewable energy producers globally. They want to enable investment and trade in renewable energy, and when volumes of energy are there, then support P2P trades so no dirt energy is needed to be involved.
Activity: 27
thank you.
Activity: 42
Activity: 39
How much raised pre-ico?
Activity: 29
What price do you guys think the token will be at when these hit the market ??
How soon will the token appear on the exchange ?
X1.5 is not a big task from this big project this very solid project I won't sell my token under 25x and this will happen very soon.
How soon will the token appear on the exchange ?
Activity: 389
Merit: 11
This I.C.O had a lot of flaws .... it will not end well.

What were these flaws? That it sold out quick and you weren't able to participate? I wouldn't call that a flaw, but demand.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I congratulate the team on the successful completion of ICO. This is a wonderful project, which is in demand today. I'm sure this project will have a long road to the future.
Nevertheless, everything, as always depends on people.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
This I.C.O had a lot of flaws .... it will not end well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Restart Energy will allow people to buy, sell, send energy anywhere on Earth, through the security and comfort of blockchain!
This was never possible before!  Grin
This was impossible before the appearance of this project! Smiley Now, I hope this will be accessible to all and will work qualitatively
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
What alternative way to invest in energy offers RED? How is it different from the usual way?

RED is a blockchain-based green energy trading network. It deploys smart contracts and enables its participants to invest and finance green energy projects as well as acquire green energy in an efficient, secure and transparent way. Moreover, it provides the first access to live trade in renewable energy globally for everyone. With a possibility to be integrated with IOT for purchase or exchange of energy as a base layer of the digital energy world, RED will lead the decentralized energy transformation.
Decentralized energy conversion is a very interesting thing. I believe that it will be useful for all of us! Now I want you to get it right.
Activity: 30
Restart Energy will allow people to buy, sell, send energy anywhere on Earth, through the security and comfort of blockchain!
This was never possible before!  Grin
Activity: 39
Green energy is the future tech it will get more demand and become really valuable I'm investing into this kind of project so that I have bookmark this thread.
Activity: 42
I'm not an expert but, for what I know, I think green energy is not expensive!
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I would like to wholeheartedly congratulate the project with such an initial victory, now it remains only to master 70% of the energy market, but judging by ICO, you will seize it in a few years!
As I know 1 megawatt = 1000 kilowatts  , in this project 1 token, worth 10 cents, is equal to 1 megawatt , for example Denmark is the most expensive electric supplier, there 1 kilowatt costs 35 cents, think about it.
congratulations for the achievement of this time, I also think that Denmark is the supplier of electricity is expensive, so I think the token on the project's value will be high.
a nice project to have a remarkable achievement, I also feel so denmark is indeed the most expensive electricity supplier and will certainly gain incredible success for this project.
I am also unsure if this project will be a success and growing expectations for us. for me this project is very useful, hopefully, participation the participants of this project results in accordance with our hard work and performance.
May be not rich, but I like to invest in projects where you have passive income, just like this one!
Everybody is judging in their own way. We are all building value here by community.
RED is a great project to be part of!
Jump to: