Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 107. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
May be not rich, but I like to invest in projects where you have passive income, just like this one!
Everybody is judging in their own way. We are all building value here by community.
Activity: 39
May be not rich, but I like to invest in projects where you have passive income, just like this one!
Activity: 29
This is a BIG Project!! Great Long Term Investment!

It is a well thought expansion at the right moment, and through the right means and methods.
Activity: 42
This is a BIG Project!! Great Long Term Investment!
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Restart Energy Partners with Renewable Energy Producer REPOM

Hey everyone!

Check out the latest blog post from the RED team.
The blog discusses the featuring of REPOM in the RED-Platform (RED-P).

"We’re proud to announce that REPOM, one of the leading green energy producers in Romania, recently joined arms with us and will feature on the RED-Platform (RED-P). This strategic move will help propel RED-P forward into a world where global energy runs on the decentralized blockchain.

This partnership will allow us to continue growing at impressive rates while enabling us to ultimately become the leading overall energy supplier in the EU and beyond."
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I congratulate the project with a very successful collection. This is just the beginning of a long journey. I think that this project is definitely waiting for a great success!

I also congratulate for this project. fingers crossed that joined in this project get the results in accordance with our hard work and performance. We wait for his new project.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I congratulate the project with a very successful collection. This is just the beginning of a long journey. I think that this project is definitely waiting for a great success!
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I would like to wholeheartedly congratulate the project with such an initial victory, now it remains only to master 70% of the energy market, but judging by ICO, you will seize it in a few years!
As I know 1 megawatt = 1000 kilowatts  , in this project 1 token, worth 10 cents, is equal to 1 megawatt , for example Denmark is the most expensive electric supplier, there 1 kilowatt costs 35 cents, think about it.
congratulations for the achievement of this time, I also think that Denmark is the supplier of electricity is expensive, so I think the token on the project's value will be high.
a nice project to have a remarkable achievement, I also feel so denmark is indeed the most expensive electricity supplier and will certainly gain incredible success for this project.
I am also unsure if this project will be a success and growing expectations for us. for me this project is very useful, hopefully, participation the participants of this project results in accordance with our hard work and performance.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I would like to wholeheartedly congratulate the project with such an initial victory, now it remains only to master 70% of the energy market, but judging by ICO, you will seize it in a few years!
As I know 1 megawatt = 1000 kilowatts  , in this project 1 token, worth 10 cents, is equal to 1 megawatt , for example Denmark is the most expensive electric supplier, there 1 kilowatt costs 35 cents, think about it.
congratulations for the achievement of this time, I also think that Denmark is the supplier of electricity is expensive, so I think the token on the project's value will be high.
a nice project to have a remarkable achievement, I also feel so denmark is indeed the most expensive electricity supplier and will certainly gain incredible success for this project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Activity: 1848
Merit: 372
How much the price for 1 MWAT ?

How much sold ? 360m MWAT ?

How much Total USD raised ?

Token cost 10 cent. The project collected 30 million. You can buy them on the exchange, but the price will grow tens of times, so I do not envy you if you did not buy them early)
who did not have time to buy the tokens of this project can participate in the bounty campaign wepower Wink
Merit: 112
Activity: 4
anyone wants to sell some please ? let me know your offers , ESCROW ONLY

I'll sell for 2.5x if there's a trusted escrow, price is non-negotiable.

Deal . please pm me the amount you are willing to sell, ill contact a Legendary member for Escrow.
PM'ed you

Can't pm you because you have PM from newbies turned off.

i Turned newbies Pms on now

need 1 hour to be able to send a new message ! Do you have telegram ? if yes find me on Restart Energy group ( Cryptoman )

P.S i sent a message to ESCROW SebastianJu  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sebastianju-18640

Messaged on telegram
Activity: 13

Deal . please pm me the amount you are willing to sell, ill contact a Legendary member for Escrow.
PM'ed you

i Turned newbies Pms on now

need 1 hour to be able to send a new message ! Do you have telegram ? if yes find me on Restart Energy group ( Cryptoman )

P.S i sent a message to ESCROW SebastianJu  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sebastianju-18640

PM'ed you

Merit: 112
Jump to: