Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 108. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 112
How much the price for 1 MWAT ?

How much sold ? 360m MWAT ?

How much Total USD raised ?

Token cost 10 cent. The project collected 30 million. You can buy them on the exchange, but the price will grow tens of times, so I do not envy you if you did not buy them early)
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
One of the top crypto YouTube Bloggers, says that "if there is any competitor to Power Ledger, that it's Restart Energy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfSdOIcT_qk&t=44m55s
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
What a bad executed public sale. First the website crashes. I literally bought the second the website was back up, and still didn't make it. Really, really bad.

I wonder why this happened the very time the ICO was supposed to start. This could be a manipulation of the system. Why would the website crash just when sales was about to begin and others are still able to purchase?

Too much traffic and the server could not process it all. Those who could load the website the fastest could contribute. It's like buying tickets for a popular concert!  Grin

Many predictors say that ICO age is at dusk. But we see here a hype around Restart energy project.

I think it's too early to talk about the sunset era of ICOs. Much is yet to come!
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
What a bad executed public sale. First the website crashes. I literally bought the second the website was back up, and still didn't make it. Really, really bad.

I wonder why this happened the very time the ICO was supposed to start. This could be a manipulation of the system. Why would the website crash just when sales was about to begin and others are still able to purchase?

Too much traffic and the server could not process it all. Those who could load the website the fastest could contribute. It's like buying tickets for a popular concert!  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Hi, how long will you run the full version of the platform? Can I try it out now in demo mode?

Hey Pered1980
According to the Roadmap, the RED platform will be launched during 2018.
There's no demo version of the platform.

What alternative way to invest in energy offers RED? How is it different from the usual way?

Hey there Masul1974.
RED changes the way you consume energy with the opportunity to sell some of it to other clients in the network.
The Restart Energy Democracy Platform (RED) connects energy producers and traders with retail customers around the globe in a transparent, decentralized manner; creating added value for all the parties by employing blockchain to remove several layers of costs associated with bureaucracy and transaction costs. By rearranging the way transactions are settled in a transparent manner using blockchain, producers will be able to sell their energy at a price 30% higher compared to the wholesale price to high numbers of low volume retail customers, who will then pay 30% less using existing grid infrastructure and the RED platformadministered by Restart Energy.

Why do they need to identify and whitelist their wallet addresses?

Hi Joyagesse1995
This how the team can relate each contribution to the personal details of the contributor.

Does your team really exist in this market for many years? What did you do before the RED platform was created?

Hey  Consaine
Restart Energy entered the retail market after 7 years of energy production, balancing, dispatching and cross-border trading. Restart Energy has 70 employees to manage the entire set of activites that an energy supply company has to perform including all the reporting to the energy authorities.
You can visit the official website of Restart Energy - > https://restartenergy.ro/en/
And another article regarding the company  - https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy-recognized-as-largest-energy-company-in-romanias-western-region-b1fbe01393c0

Are you going to make a platform for CrowdFinding of business projects? Or will you sell charged batteries? I did not quite understand.

Hi Apers1991
MWAT is a utility token.
Token holders accessing the RED platform will automatically be assigned on a monthly basis a number of KW
tokens (each KW token represent 1 KWh of energy) directly proportional to the RED MegaWatt Tokens owned.
The token holders’ accounts will accrue active energy each month from the Community Energy Fund
proportional to the number of tokens owned replenishing like a battery.
The KW tokens will be used to "consume" the energy that your household needs. You can also sell the KW tokens if you desire. The MWAT tokens need to be held in a wallet that you will then link to you account on the RED platform.
RED has 2 tokens: MWAT and KW. RED MegaWatt Tokens grants you access on the platform (FREE), as you consume the energy that is
deposited in the batteries, not the batteries itself.
The transactions on the RED platform will be done using KW tokens. Each 1 KW token will be equivalent to 1KWh of energy and it will be purchased by the users of the RED platform with crypto and fiat currencies inorder to be consumed or sold on the RED platform. The RED MegaWatt Token holders will receive KW tokens proportional to the number of RED MegaWatt Tokens owned.
For each 1 MW Token the company give an initial charge of 0,11 KW Tokens
The initial charge of KW tokens is 0,11 KW Token for each 1 MW Token. Afterwards the MW Tokens will accumulate a certain amount of KW tokens from the producers donating energy on the platform. KW Tokens represent electrical energy on the RED Platform at a rate of 1 KW Token = 1 KWh
Join the RED community - for question, updates and news.
anyone wants to sell some please ? i missed the ICO  Cry

ESCROW ONLY

I think it is now the matter of price )

For what price do you want to buy MWAT tokens and what is the amount?

i want to buy 1500usd worth, i can pay 2x the ICO price

As the main token sale of RED ended up pretty fast I think the demand for MWAT tokens will be much higher on the exchanges than the price that you offer )

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

ESCROW ONLY

i want to buy 1500usd worth, i can pay 2x the ICO price

ESCROW ONLY

they used same eth wallet which been in pre-sale phase...unfair

Why do you think it is unfair to use the same wallet address on pre-sale and during the main token sale phase?

ESCROW ONLY
Activity: 29
they used same eth wallet which been in pre-sale phase...unfair
Activity: 44

How much the price for 1 MWAT ?

How much sold ? 360m MWAT ?

How much Total USD raised ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
Activity: 336
Enthusiasts of the team came up with Tokens RED MegaWatt (MWAT) - the first tokens, which are supported by real energy and business opportunities. These tokens will act as accumulators that monthly accumulate energy provided by producers and suppliers of renewable energy as payment for access to the RED Platform. Over time, the amount of energy in each Token RED MegaWatt will continue to grow.
It is excellent!
I congratulate the team on the successful ICO!
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
So the sale is over. 4 million dollars in about couple of minutes. Very impressive! Congratulations to the team, hopefully you'll spend all these money on the right things so this project will be a huge success.
Today starts ICO, despite the fact that already 87.5% of tokens sold out!
The RED platform, developed and maintained by the fastest growing private energy supplier in the European Union, will be able to use 27,000 household consumers and more than 3,000 SMEs and multinational corporations on the first day.
The most promising project to date!
Good afternoon everyone!
The RED Platform A global decentralized energy supply ecosystem that will bring democracy to the energy sector. Direct energy trade between consumers and energy producers based on the P2P principle.
This is what so long ago was not enough!
Many thanks to the developers!
Hello!
Restart Energy, an independent company of the European Union for electricity and gas supply with a current annual profit of USD 20 million
I think that at the end of the ICO, their annual profit will be twice as much!
I wish success to the RED project!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
You will be issued KW tokens based on the amount of MWAT tokens you hold in a wallet connected to the RED platform. You can then sell/consume the KW tokens if you wish.
Jump to: