Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 109. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Crypto_Pugz
Can someone please explain how you trade energy? This might be stupid but I just pay the electrical company for electricity, if I traded for energy how do I use it?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Is people ready for the Sale starting tomorrow?  Grin Roll Eyes Cheesy Cheesy
I think tomorrow it will end. I'm amazed at the pace of buying tokens. I've been following this project for quite some time and I also bought tokens on the pre-sale. Let's wait for a large pamp at the exchange.
I am sure that today the sale will end. The token is bought up simply with a mad speed. We have already collected 26 million dollars. This is a huge success!
If it is true so it's very awesome to great achievement, would be proud to project participants, congratulations on this great achievement.
great also the results achieved I also congratulate for his achievements. Hopefully, in the future, this project getting bigger and growing make token prices high.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I think tomorrow it will end. I'm amazed at the pace of buying tokens. I've been following this project for quite some time and I also bought tokens on the pre-sale. Let's wait for a large pamp at the exchange.
I am sure that today the sale will end. The token is bought up simply with a mad speed. We have already collected 26 million dollars. This is a huge success!
If it is true so it's very awesome to great achievement, would be proud to project participants, congratulations on this great achievement.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Yep yep, it will be MOON. I've also read on their telegram channel that they tried to keep a good balance between the Hard-Cap that was set to $30mm and the real costs needed for platform(that is developed in a 3/4 proportion) + 2018 expansion in other countries. One can only respect a fair amount set for Hard-Cap. What in the world would a company do with let's say $500mm in crowdfunding lol. Even if people would buy it in an instant. Wink Cheesy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 389
Merit: 11
Activity: 602
Merit: 279

Yeah, I'm 100% sure tomorrow will be the last day of this token sale. People show a gigantic interest in this project and it will be pretty easy to collect the last 4 million dollars.
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
Can i asking about your project?
Tell me what a diffrent with power ledger or Wepower
thank you.
There are a lot of differences and they are related to the preparation of the team and the project in general. WePower only the concept of the project without experience, have only the idea of a beautiful future. I advise you to carefully read the White Paper, and then you will really understand how much RED is better and more promising than its competitors.
What is the key idea of the project?
Provide access to 70% of consumers in the world, read the technical documentation in detail, as well as trade in electricity through a token, which is also a battery with its potential. Also on the site there is an interactive roadmap with a development plan oriented to 47 countries.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Important update regarding RED tokens sale!!

The presale is over!

Main sale will start on January, 23th at 10 AM GMT. NO Minimum contribution

By Popular Demand, due to the amazing success of our MWAT Private and Pre-Sale, we’re closing our Pre-Sale early - at 360 million MWAT tokens sold - so that smaller contributors have a chance to secure their own MWAT tokens. After a 24h pause, the Main sale will start, with no minimum contribution and a token bonus of 15% on the first day, reduced by 1% per day.

Thank you very much for your support!!

Don't forget to join the RED community!

Its a really big sucsess for the Red team. I believe that tomorrow public crowdsale will finish and all MWAT tokens will be sold during the one day. Many people here realized the importance of this project and invested in it RED.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

The Restart Energy is a blockchain based decentralized platform for Peer to Peer direct energy trading between consumers and energy producers worldwide.
Does your team really exist in this market for many years? What did you do before the RED platform was created?

Restart Energy is the fastest growing private energy and gas provider in the EU with $20mm annual revenue,
servicing 27,000 households and more than 3,000 SME's and multinational corporations. Their team exist in the market since 2015.

Also See all the videos, they explain more.

https://youtu.be/IHONzqFa6to

Insert Quote

SEND AND RECEIVE ENERGY, ANYWHERE ON EARTH

RED IS A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ENERGY ECOSYSTEM FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.

Amazon of energy, just like Bitcoin is for funds transfers, Eth for data and smart contracts, MWAT is for energy.  A++ Stuff right here.  Shocked Grin Grin Roll Eyes
Activity: 47
thank you.

Restart Energy is different from Power Ledger or Wepower,  especially in implementation part. They want to enable investment and trade in renewable energy, and when volumes of energy are there, then support P2P trades so no dirt energy is needed to be involved.
Activity: 52
thank you.
Activity: 54

To put it simply, RED is a decentralized platform for renewable energy trade and money raising platform for renewable project development. Plant issues energy contracts to be produced in the future at a discount to the market price which anyone can buy. You can buy for your own consumption or resell later to other people.  If you want to learn more about the project, I invite you to check out their whitepaper: https://restartenergy.io/Restart_Energy_Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 41
Are you going to make a platform for CrowdFinding of business projects? Or will you sell charged batteries? I did not quite understand.
Activity: 46
Activity: 55
Does your team really exist in this market for many years? What did you do before the RED platform was created?

Restart Energy is the fastest growing private energy and gas provider in the EU with $20mm annual revenue,
servicing 27,000 households and more than 3,000 SME's and multinational corporations. Their team exist in the market since 2015.
Jump to: