Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 110. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hello, how quickly can we invest in clean energy via the Restart Energy service?

Hello, by contributing with us to Restart Energy Democracy and getting their token, you will sponsor establishment, development, and expansion of RED – a blockchain based green energy trading platform. This platform will connect renewable energy producers and investors/end users of electricity. Your investing experience will be instant, frictionless and transparent thanks to blockchain and RED platform. With ICO token you will get part of the green energy produced by the renewable energy producers.
Activity: 30
What alternative way to invest in energy offers RED? How is it different from the usual way?

It also helps people create a business of franchises in energy, helping with all the logistics, know-how and resources needed to start selling energy to your network, through all the already existent energy cable infrastructure.
Activity: 42
Why do they need to identify and whitelist their wallet addresses?

For whitelisting there is needed minimum information, your email and wallet address.
This is done in order to comply with EU regulations. Nowadays crypto space is not regulated and in order to be ready for future legislation, RED  needs to do minimum legal preparations.
Activity: 38
Hello. How will you ensure that the end user has free access to investments in projects that develop renewable energy sources?

It will be done through smart contract. Each contributor will have energy token which he will be able to trade for energy when it will be produced.
Thanks to blockchain and RED-P platform all processes will be transparent and auditable.
What alternative way to invest in energy offers RED? How is it different from the usual way?

RED is a blockchain-based green energy trading network. It deploys smart contracts and enables its participants to invest and finance green energy projects as well as acquire green energy in an efficient, secure and transparent way. Moreover, it provides the first access to live trade in renewable energy globally for everyone. With a possibility to be integrated with IOT for purchase or exchange of energy as a base layer of the digital energy world, RED will lead the decentralized energy transformation.
Activity: 47
Does your team really exist in this market for many years? What did you do before the RED platform was created?
Activity: 45
Hello, how quickly can we invest in clean energy via the Restart Energy service?
Activity: 50
Why do they need to identify and whitelist their wallet addresses?
Activity: 51
Hello. How will you ensure that the end user has free access to investments in projects that develop renewable energy sources?
Activity: 80
Hello, will I be able to invest in energy companies in other countries via RED? Will it require additional documents when registering?
Activity: 68
Activity: 66
Hi, how long will you run the full version of the platform? Can I try it out now in demo mode?
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Important update regarding RED tokens sale!!

The presale is over!

Main sale will start on January, 23th at 10 AM GMT. NO Minimum contribution

By Popular Demand, due to the amazing success of our MWAT Private and Pre-Sale, we’re closing our Pre-Sale early - at 360 million MWAT tokens sold - so that smaller contributors have a chance to secure their own MWAT tokens. After a 24h pause, the Main sale will start, with no minimum contribution and a token bonus of 15% on the first day, reduced by 1% per day.

Thank you very much for your support!!

Don't forget to join the RED community!
I look forward to tomorrow! I'm sure that you will make a splash! You are an excellent team of professionals!
Yesterday i invested both Pundix and Restart Energy , i think i will hit at least 10x both from them in short period. So lets win together !!!
I want to tell you that this is a very good investment for you! With these two projects, you 100% get a good profit!
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Important update regarding RED tokens sale!!

The presale is over!

Main sale will start on January, 23th at 10 AM GMT. NO Minimum contribution

By Popular Demand, due to the amazing success of our MWAT Private and Pre-Sale, we’re closing our Pre-Sale early - at 360 million MWAT tokens sold - so that smaller contributors have a chance to secure their own MWAT tokens. After a 24h pause, the Main sale will start, with no minimum contribution and a token bonus of 15% on the first day, reduced by 1% per day.

Thank you very much for your support!!

Don't forget to join the RED community!
You have so little left to collect before hard cap! I'm sure that your ICO will end in an hour! I wish you good luck for tomorrow! Smiley Smiley Smiley
The thing I love about this project is it is the blockchain powering the blockchain. Green energy powering mining farms. It is ingenious.

Indeed. Green energy is a great way to help the environmental problem that we're facing. Hoping for the success of this project! Looking forward to see this platform being implemented by major countries whose facing a huge problem about pollution.
Activity: 51
The thing I love about this project is it is the blockchain powering the blockchain. Green energy powering mining farms. It is ingenious.
Activity: 45
Guys I have a question ... green energy is solar energy?

They are working with renewable energy only: this means Solar, Wind and Hydro that are global renewable sources.
Activity: 30
This is pretty much like SunContract, is it not?  Shocked Shocked

I have invested a small amount regardless, but just unsure what the difference really is.

As I understand Restart Energy, with MWAT token is the only existent energy company that is operational and now it's just shifting to Blockchain. Also it is creating a lot of services and products for everyone interacting with RED expansion process.
Jump to: