Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 76. (Read 56410 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I can't wait to see the statistics for franchises request and the number and names of countries where Restart energy has started to work already. Data about these both things will be interesting for community and holders of MWAT tokens. New exchanges listing has been postponed team understands better what are they doing it is matter of 4 weeks anyway.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I was expecting soon this token will be on big exchanges but this news are very shocking to see little delay and this process will be postpone for current month. Anyway I see good potential that is why I will keep supporting in meantime we will get more good news there.

Thank you for the understanding and patience.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
I was expecting soon this token will be on big exchanges but this news are very shocking to see little delay and this process will be postpone for current month. Anyway I see good potential that is why I will keep supporting in meantime we will get more good news there.
Activity: 168
Dear RED Community,

We have updates on the major exchange.

We do understand that some of you will find this news disappointing, but please remember that the team has and will always have your best interest in mind when making any decision regarding the future of the company.

You’ve all seen the 70% market crash we had a month ago and can agree that the whole market was very unstable ever since. According to our latest TA (technical analysis) of the Bitcoin market, things should become bullish soon, but one could never know for sure with so much FUD going on.

That being said, the team has decided to postpone the major exchange listing until the very first week of April.

We are aware that this is not the news you were expecting this week and we apologize for that and for getting your hopes all too high.

It’s bad enough that the TGE (Token Generation Event) ended right when the market crashed, so we’d like to hit a major exchange when the market stabilizes a little bit more.

Hopefully one month will be enough time.

This, however, does not mean that the month of March will be uneventful. We’ve got some big updates and announcements coming up, so stay tuned.

We apologize again for any inconvenience, but rest assured that the entire RED team works day and night to deliver a stunning platform, to expand to several countries all over the world and spread the word about how awesome the MWAT token really is.

Spoiler alert: in Monday’s article, you’ll find out how many franchise applications we’ve got so far and in how many countries is Restart Energy already actively working on expanding.

Best,
Mihai Herman
PR Manager @ Restart Energy Democracy
Activity: 168
I would like say this project has more big potential as compare with other competitors. Very soon it will be much strong position and this could be wonderful investment of the year because there is big room of growth.

Thank you so much for your support in RED and for being a member of the RED community.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I would like say this project has more big potential as compare with other competitors. Very soon it will be much strong position and this could be wonderful investment of the year because there is big room of growth.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
The RED team is very crowded. Usually crowded team projects, doing business. They are already collected 10 million. I think there are possibilities of hardcap making. But it is ok if they can’t do it.

30 million, not just 10.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Dear Restart Energy Community,

We just wanted to let you know that we hear you and that we’re doing our very best to respond to each and every suggestion/feedback.

Many of you have requested that we do an AMA (Ask Me Anything) and we want to let you know that this is a top priority for us, but due to the whole team being very busy with our global expansion, new partnerships and getting the word out there about how amazing the MWAT token is, we had to post-pone this for a while.

The AmaZix team is doing an amazing job answering all the questions they possibly can and we kindly ask you to bear with us through these exciting times.

There are a ton of things to be done and our team didn’t sleep in a very long time so that we can deliver on our roadmap and satisfy our community’s needs.

We’ve hired new people and companies to help us stay productive and competitive.

All we ask is to have a little more compassion and patience with us and we promise we won’t disappoint you. We know we haven’t done a very good job at delivering updates and communicating with you, but that is about to change.

Starting with next week, we’ll have a weekly article with updates on our marketing efforts, PR efforts, development and global expansion, in an attempt to keep you, our valuable community, more informed and grow your trust in us, as a company.

Thank you for entrusting us with your valuable contributions and thank you for understanding.

Mihai Herman
PR Manager @ Restart Energy Democracy
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. The coin is simply unique. Promise that the coin by 2023 will already cost more than $ 20. Therefore, right now you need to buy, while the price is excellent. Good luck to all.
---------
I'm sure once implementation of the MWAT token starts within the app, we are never going to see sub-dollar price ever again. Price will be in the hundreds for sure by the end of the year.
I think so too. MWAT is the most interesting project from the real sector of the market economy. All the rest far behind MWAT.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Bounties has not distributed totally. They will send it partly. I will wait for it to decrease. It is at the pre-sale price already. But I think wepower is entering to binance too. My choice could be wepower.
Activity: 4
check out this new article from RED https://blog.restartenergy.io/introducing-red-trs-bd63ad3f3837 , it's really great. They will store your tokens and you'll receive a bonus for this
This is impressive ! I think they are the first who are trying this ! Congrats !!
I'm in !! I would like other companies to take this as an example and store my tokens and also to receive something in exchange
Thanks for the post. Gonna check this
Activity: 8
check out this new article from RED https://blog.restartenergy.io/introducing-red-trs-bd63ad3f3837 , it's really great. They will store your tokens and you'll receive a bonus for this
This is impressive ! I think they are the first who are trying this ! Congrats !!
I'm in !! I would like other companies to take this as an example and store my tokens and also to receive something in exchange
Activity: 3
Activity: 3
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Restart Energy: Introducing RED-TRS

We bring forth a proposition for a new way of financing the tokens required for our RED Franchises - a system that can also bring great benefits to our token holders and help both companies and individuals set up their retail energy franchise, at affordable rates. The key is a tried and true system, adapted for a new age.

We heard your concerns about the possibly huge costs of starting a franchise as the price per token grows, so we came up with an innovative solution.

Please read about our proposition in the full article on our medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/introducing-red-trs-bd63ad3f3837

Join the RED community for more news and updates!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
I'm sure once implementation of the MWAT token starts within the app, we are never going to see sub-dollar price ever again. Price will be in the hundreds for sure by the end of the year.
I think so too. MWAT is the most interesting project from the real sector of the market economy. All the rest far behind MWAT.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
The RED team is very crowded. Usually crowded team projects, doing business. They are already collected 10 million. I think there are possibilities of hardcap making. But it is ok if they can’t do it.

I don't know where you're getting your information from, but it's incorrect. The team has already raised 30 million USD and reached its hard cap in the pre-sale, which was over a month ago. MWAT can now be purchased on exchanges, such as Kucoin.
MWAT is very HYIP project, it is constantly compared with POWR, and expect the same success, but usually this success is not repeated
A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors.
 Huh
Cant find any relation between HYIP and MWAT
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

I don't know where you're getting your information from, but it's incorrect. The team has already raised 30 million USD and reached its hard cap in the pre-sale, which was over a month ago. MWAT can now be purchased on exchanges, such as Kucoin.
MWAT is very HYIP project, it is constantly compared with POWR, and expect the same success, but usually this success is not repeated
Activity: 389
Merit: 11

Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: