Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 79. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I have invested in every energy provider project which are using blockchain tokens. This one was which skipped away during its initial coin offering phase and thanks fully I found it today. It was my first purchase which will keep growing by adding more and more tokens constantly.

Thrilled to have your support! Thank you for being a part of thee RED community!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
wow, that was great success for this project. wish you great success for the future is well.

Thank you so much for your support!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
The Blockchain Meets the Energy Industry (Analysis of POWR, MWAT, WPR, and SLR) (
https://btcmanager.com/blockchain-meets-energy-industry-analysis-powr-mwat-wpr-slr/?utm_source=onesignal&utm_medium=push

This is fair comparison among all available projects into this ecosystem than I also think RED is hidden gem so it will be potentially next big thing. I think so this will be safe choice for investment in long term it will give chance to make huge profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I have invested in every energy provider project which are using blockchain tokens. This one was which skipped away during its initial coin offering phase and thanks fully I found it today. It was my first purchase which will keep growing by adding more and more tokens constantly.
Activity: 389
Merit: 11
Activity: 389
Merit: 11
I am still waiting for my blog bounties... Hope will get them today  Grin

This isn't the bounty thread. Please don't post here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I am still waiting for my blog bounties... Hope will get them today  Grin
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
dev said in the telegram channel that bounty reward will be paid today, has anyone already started to receive their rewards?

They have just been paid. Check your wallets  Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
dev said in the telegram channel that bounty reward will be paid today, has anyone already started to receive their rewards?
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
I am sure this project will have a bright future. Let the team start developing their business.
Do not regret with current price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Too bad I did not invest in this ICO but now after reading last pages I am sure it is still worth investing in it , going to buy some ICO prices do strange things sometimes and this price is very undervalued, lets see the difference between now and let's say 2 / 3 weeks.
Be patient for exchange.
True, I would rather be patient than I have to hurry, I am sure the wings will be available at major exchanges like Poloniex or it could be on the stock Bittrex ..
Hoping rally on Poloniex just like Pascal
It is very interesting to me, which exchanges in the future plans to issue this coin. I would like to hear about the major exchanges
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Too bad I did not invest in this ICO but now after reading last pages I am sure it is still worth investing in it , going to buy some ICO prices do strange things sometimes and this price is very undervalued, lets see the difference between now and let's say 2 / 3 weeks.
Be patient for exchange.
Now you can also buy, you just need to wait for the price to drop. It seems to me that now is the right time for this
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
MWAT Token: The Missing Link Towards an Energy-Responsible Future

"The RED platform opens up a world of opportunities to consume a higher percentage of green energy and become, as a whole, more energy-responsible."

Here is a Medium post that discusses the main key features of the RED platform which can change the way we consume and relate to energy.
I hope that RED can not only change the way we consume and relate to energy but to beat the record growth POWR
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
MWAT Token: The Missing Link Towards an Energy-Responsible Future

"The RED platform opens up a world of opportunities to consume a higher percentage of green energy and become, as a whole, more energy-responsible."

Here is a Medium post that discusses the main key features of the RED platform which can change the way we consume and relate to energy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
Ahh, it keeps going down, which annoys me a lot. Not because I wanna sell, but because I wanna buy more while all my funds are currently locked up in other ICO’s. Grrr.    Tongue
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Be patient for exchange.
True, I would rather be patient than I have to hurry, I am sure the wings will be available at major exchanges like Poloniex or it could be on the stock Bittrex ..
Hoping rally on Poloniex just like Pascal
Activity: 30
Be patient for exchange.
Activity: 27
Be patient for exchange.
Activity: 29
Activity: 29
Now a days advertisement on many websites is a best way to promote a project. When we get opportunity to give ads in blockchain that's gonna more powerful advertisement for this project. Hope to success.
Pages:
Jump to: