Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 80. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Even though MWAT ICO sold out fairly quickly, I still get the impression that this project is under the radar. When everyone talks energy projects, they talk Power Ledger. But there are so many other good ones like MWAT, SNC, WPR
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Guys does anyone know date of payment of the bounty? Because I hope to buy cheap tokens from hunters.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
I have been accumulating quite some MWAT the past couple of days. I am really glad I did as I didn't make it in the ICO. It is one of the first times I have read a white paper as solid as this.

Hey jimmywh!

Thank you for the support and kind words!

Join the RED community for more exciting news and updates!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Currently reading up on this, i'll give it a shot once I'm done.
Very interesting.
I'm definitely watching this.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
I have been accumulating quite some MWAT the past couple of days. I am really glad I did as I didn't make it in the ICO. It is one of the first times I have read a white paper as solid as this.
Activity: 39
Currently reading up on this, i'll give it a shot once I'm done.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
MWAT Token: The Missing Link Towards an Energy-Responsible Future

"The RED platform opens up a world of opportunities to consume a higher percentage of green energy and become, as a whole, more energy-responsible."

Here is a Medium post that discusses the main key features of the RED platform which can change the way we consume and relate to energy.
Activity: 42
I am really fascinated by the enthusiasm of the members of this group. Surely they will make an impact in making this project lead the race.
Yes, I really agree with you, young man. This project is gonna make a big impact for sure because of their supporters on this group.
This project has got huge support from the community due to it promising nature and also the active team members they have. Many more people are joining the project and also investing in as they have got trust and I too think that the value of this project will increase to a great height in the future.
Activity: 28
I am really fascinated by the enthusiasm of the members of this group. Surely they will make an impact in making this project lead the race.
Yes, I really agree with you, young man. This project is gonna make a big impact for sure because of their supporters on this group.
Activity: 28
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
This token offers one of the best opportunities to investors, Their WP is really amazing, they have described the project in details very well.
What it needs right now is a roadmap + developers team to start dapp development as soon as possible.
Activity: 32
I am well amazed to the team. As I can see, the team working on the company is very experienced because handling this project based on advertising is really a great deal. I believe that more people will come to engage this unique characteristics of project here in the crypto world and also in the industry.
Yes you are right, this team is a mix of people who are real experts. Currently, there are so many new ICOs on the market that you can rarely meet a good team. I think that looking at the team, we can make investment decisions. This is not their first project!
Building a good team is difficult to achieve because they are the people who are high value in terms of salary offer. So, I can say that this project is really making serious negotiation just to make sure they can achieved their target. Moreover, you also pointed out that this is not their first project so I can say that this project has a potential.
Activity: 25
I am well amazed to the team. As I can see, the team working on the company is very experienced because handling this project based on advertising is really a great deal. I believe that more people will come to engage this unique characteristics of project here in the crypto world and also in the industry.
Yes you are right, this team is a mix of people who are real experts. Currently, there are so many new ICOs on the market that you can rarely meet a good team. I think that looking at the team, we can make investment decisions. This is not their first project!
Activity: 30
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
When this coins reach huge trading platforms like Poloniex or Bittrex, they will surely patronize this coins so its realy worth investing and keeping this coins until they hit the moon.
I am also waiting for that update If they can work with other big exchanges. It will be a good because you can now buy and trade their coin freely. You can also store it for future purposes.
You are right, they will become popular if the coin will be listed in large exchanges. But it needs to have a lot of budget because listed in those exchanges is really expensive.
Listing in big exchanges makes the investors feels like their being secured. I'm hoping this coin will really get listed in big exchanges so that people who invested in this platform will be at least they feel safe.
You are right, but listing in that large exchanges will surely need a lot of funds because poloniex and bittrex are requiring a very expensive fees to be listed in their site.
Well I think Restart can afford any listing, with that amount of contribution on the ICO. So it's not a problem

We will be announcing exchange information as it become available to us. Stay tuned!
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
When this coins reach huge trading platforms like Poloniex or Bittrex, they will surely patronize this coins so its realy worth investing and keeping this coins until they hit the moon.
I am also waiting for that update If they can work with other big exchanges. It will be a good because you can now buy and trade their coin freely. You can also store it for future purposes.
You are right, they will become popular if the coin will be listed in large exchanges. But it needs to have a lot of budget because listed in those exchanges is really expensive.
Listing in big exchanges makes the investors feels like their being secured. I'm hoping this coin will really get listed in big exchanges so that people who invested in this platform will be at least they feel safe.
You are right, but listing in that large exchanges will surely need a lot of funds because poloniex and bittrex are requiring a very expensive fees to be listed in their site.
Well I think Restart can afford any listing, with that amount of contribution on the ICO. So it's not a problem
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Activity: 27
Most exchanges will charge a big big number to list them so they'll be coughing up a large number to just get their coin listed and then there's other stuff like making sure there's enough volume
Pages:
Jump to: