Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 77. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
I'm sure once implementation of the MWAT token starts within the app, we are never going to see sub-dollar price ever again. Price will be in the hundreds for sure by the end of the year.
Yes, after release of the app, floor price will be $1.
I think most important point is to start development of the app.
Waiting for AMA and more details about the app development progress.

It will be very good to see the diaries of the RED application developers, this will add transparency and understanding to all ICO investors and new community participants. I hope that the development will continue to go smoothly.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
HEY RED COMMUNITY!
STREAMING LIVE RIGHT NOW 🚀💥
WHICH 4 SMALL CAP CRYPTOCURRENCIES COULD BOOM?! 🚀

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RvPR8PF-7E&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
I'm sure once implementation of the MWAT token starts within the app, we are never going to see sub-dollar price ever again. Price will be in the hundreds for sure by the end of the year.
Yes, after release of the app, floor price will be $1.
I think most important point is to start development of the app.
Waiting for AMA and more details about the app development progress.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Update regarding the circulating supply:

it is officially 470 million, due to half of team tokens being locked (50% of that half for 6 months and the other 50% for 12 months) - as stated in our whitepaper. They're still in the company wallet, but they're technically able to move if sent out. To clarify, the other 30 million MWAT missing haven't been minted yet - this is how they're "locked" from a technical standpoint. It's also why we can't lock the initial 30 million team tokens that are in our company wallet, more so then simply keeping them there: as the MWAT token unlock was a global event and ALL tokens where unlocked when we did so at the start of KuCoin's listing - minus, of course, the unminted ones.

In the meantime, if you want to calculate the market cap yourself, use the formula: 470,000,000 * price = market cap.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Is the ico still going on ?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/red-mwat/#markets

Now you can buy this token at more cheap price from listed exchanges it's under the ICO price. Good time to buy this token like to get huge bonus on current price.
unfortunately this is true, may be planned in the near future any major events that will be able to fix the situation?

MWAT is due to list on a large exchange and several other exchanges in the coming weeks as per their announcement.
good news, but are you sure about that? because I saw in the telegram dev said: - We do not comment on exchange listings.
Activity: 354
Merit: 2

Now you can buy this token at more cheap price from listed exchanges it's under the ICO price. Good time to buy this token like to get huge bonus on current price.
unfortunately this is true, may be planned in the near future any major events that will be able to fix the situation?

MWAT is due to list on a large exchange and several other exchanges in the coming weeks as per their announcement.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Activity: 207
Merit: 10
I’ll resist as far as I can for not selling, I hope there won’t be an emergency and I can hold it. I think it can reach up to 3000 Satoşi. I can realize the profit by selling it over the target fee.
Activity: 56
The use of this coin led me at one point to wealth, but the next day to disappointment. I could not find a suitable wallet and exchange options. I'm sure other users will be better.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

I think no, they have finished their ICO ahead of schedule on 23 January, rised full hard cap 30$ million. According to company`s media sources they would like to penetrate into China`s energy market, democratize and decentralized it. But China is a y closed nation-State, completely different from Romania, where MWAT team used to work. The good news is there still exists a lot of democracies on the globe, bunch of use cases for mwat tokens.
Activity: 7
Nope, the ICO is not still going on ...
Activity: 7
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Thanks for this nice update this make me more confident to let know about that current situation of this project. I also think a working product with mass adoption is the goal of this project and the team is working tirelessly to establish partnerships and hiring new talent to make this process more faster this will make us winner in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Dear Restart Energy Community,

We just wanted to let you know that we hear you and that we’re doing our very best to respond to each and every suggestion/feedback.

Many of you have requested that we do an AMA (Ask Me Anything) and we want to let you know that this is a top priority for us, but due to the whole team being very busy with our global expansion, new partnerships and getting the word out there about how amazing the MWAT token is, we had to post-pone this for a while.

The AmaZix team is doing an amazing job answering all the questions they possibly can and we kindly ask you to bear with us through these exciting times.

There are a ton of things to be done and our team didn’t sleep in a very long time so that we can deliver on our roadmap and satisfy our community’s needs.

We’ve hired new people and companies to help us stay productive and competitive.

All we ask is to have a little more compassion and patience with us and we promise we won’t disappoint you. We know we haven’t done a very good job at delivering updates and communicating with you, but that is about to change.

Starting with next week, we’ll have a weekly article with updates on our marketing efforts, PR efforts, development and global expansion, in an attempt to keep you, our valuable community, more informed and grow your trust in us, as a company.

Thank you for entrusting us with your valuable contributions and thank you for understanding.

Mihai Herman
PR Manager @ Restart Energy Democracy
Pages:
Jump to: