Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 81. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
When this coins reach huge trading platforms like Poloniex or Bittrex, they will surely patronize this coins so its realy worth investing and keeping this coins until they hit the moon.
I am also waiting for that update If they can work with other big exchanges. It will be a good because you can now buy and trade their coin freely. You can also store it for future purposes.
You are right, they will become popular if the coin will be listed in large exchanges. But it needs to have a lot of budget because listed in those exchanges is really expensive.
Activity: 39
When this coins reach huge trading platforms like Poloniex or Bittrex, they will surely patronize this coins so its realy worth investing and keeping this coins until they hit the moon.
I am also waiting for that update If they can work with other big exchanges. It will be a good because you can now buy and trade their coin freely. You can also store it for future purposes.
Activity: 42
Activity: 136
wow, that was great success for this project. wish you great success for the future is well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Hello everybody. Tell me please when there will be payments for the bounty program. The coin is already on sale. And there is no coins for bounty yet. Thank you very much for the answer. Good luck to all.
I think this week. Bounty Manager promised payment within 30 days, which expires this week,
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. Tell me please when there will be payments for the bounty program. The coin is already on sale. And there is no coins for bounty yet. Thank you very much for the answer. Good luck to all.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
in china nobody know this project, it have no broadcasting , most people don't know what it is. Wish its price pumping absorb more investors coming in.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
This coin must fly to the moon! So much hope, I really hope that these tokens come to my wallet!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
This is similar to KWHCoin, what the difference between this is two tokens? MWAT created last December 2017, but the KWHCoin still on going progress.
I don't know who is good, but I think they are good enough.

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
XRPConnect
Activity: 389
Merit: 11
RED featured on Hackernoon!! https://hackernoon.com/restart-energy-a-decentralized-and-delocalized-electrical-energy-supply-platform-on-the-blockchain-97ec4b280139

This is great news, as Hackernoon is a big publication, and the word is getting out!
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
this project is a very good project in my opinion, I see that this project has an interesting concept, and with a team that has experience in its field, surely will make this project growing rapidly in the future later. hopefully this project will be successful , because of the physical poyek alone is clearly visible results, Of course will be more rapidly growing again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Well this part of the real business I think is one of the plus values of this project, Project energy restart build a global energy supply platform using blockchain protocol to democratize sectors burdened by bureaucratic and transaction costs, freeing up capital, saving consumer money, helping small producers locales get more opportunities and let peers peep and jump in the trade using existing infrastructure, a real project that instantly feels the benefits, and can be a resource to meet the growing global energy demand from day to day,
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
MWAT = on coinmarketcap   Grin Grin Cool Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Deregulating The Dragon - China’s Energy Sector During the 2018 Chinese New Year
https://blog.restartenergy.io/deregulating-the-dragon-70194d43f3e9
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
MWAT Hits Second Largest ETH Trading Volume on KuCoin Within First 24h

Hey everyone!

Restart Energy Democracy (RED) is proud to announce that within the first 24 hours, our MWAT token had the second highest Ethereum trading volume on KuCoin!

Read this article for more details! -> https://blog.restartenergy.io/mwat-hits-second-largest-eth-trading-volume-on-kucoin-within-first-24h-8a56375a347a

Join the RED community - where you can ask questions and engage with the team.
This is an amazing result! I have never regretted investing in RED, now I am confident of success

Thank you for the kind words!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Hey everyone!

Restart Energy Democracy (RED) is proud to announce that within the first 24 hours, our MWAT token had the second highest Ethereum trading volume on KuCoin!

Read this article for more details! -> https://blog.restartenergy.io/mwat-hits-second-largest-eth-trading-volume-on-kucoin-within-first-24h-8a56375a347a

This is an amazing result! I have never regretted investing in RED, now I am confident of success
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Hey everyone!

Good resulf for RED. Hope that after the more big exhanges will add MWAT token trading volume will become a really huge. Kukoin ia a good exchange for new tokens, but major exchanges will bring more investors to RED.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12

Hey everyone!

Activity: 714
Merit: 105
They sell the tokens which were sold with 50% discount whales with 1-2 c profit right now, as they received them with high amounts, they get a lot of profits, of course. Such actions should be prevented, for example if you sell it with 50% discount, at least half of them should not be sold by token holders, thus, you may preserve your small investors.

We can see the result. They could manage the ICO better. But anywhere, I am sure this situation will change in favor of holders.
Pages:
Jump to: