Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 84. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
What do you think about the current price of MWAT ? It's nomal to be cheaper than it was on the ICO ?
Of course not. Everyone was under impression that the coin explode once they get listed in consecutive days on 2 different platforms.
Activity: 42
What do you think about the current price of MWAT ? It's nomal to be cheaper than it was on the ICO ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
MWAT Hits Second Largest ETH Trading Volume on KuCoin Within First 24h

Hey everyone!

Restart Energy Democracy (RED) is proud to announce that within the first 24 hours, our MWAT token had the second highest Ethereum trading volume on KuCoin!

Read this article for more details! -> https://blog.restartenergy.io/mwat-hits-second-largest-eth-trading-volume-on-kucoin-within-first-24h-8a56375a347a

Join the RED community - where you can ask questions and engage with the team.
c15
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
this token needs to be added on CMC please
Activity: 19
It was not in my radars but I bought some due to the things written here. My standing points were that it’s lower than ICO, its Project is reasonable and logical and bounty process has made people happy. And my observations in relation to the projects of my radar are in this direction; if they act properly and generously by means of the bounty, their intentions are serious and they provide gains for the ones who wait patiently for 5 – 6 months. The intention of the ones who chase swindling at the bounty process is apparent anyway.

I pretty much used the same logic as this. Everything about the project makes sense to me, but the next steps for the currency will be crucial in determining it's direction. I've gone in for some coins, let's see what the holding will bring.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
It was not in my radars but I bought some due to the things written here. My standing points were that it’s lower than ICO, its Project is reasonable and logical and bounty process has made people happy. And my observations in relation to the projects of my radar are in this direction; if they act properly and generously by means of the bounty, their intentions are serious and they provide gains for the ones who wait patiently for 5 – 6 months. The intention of the ones who chase swindling at the bounty process is apparent anyway.
Activity: 28
I am actually thinking to invest in this coin. It has a good project,it was listed on kucoin,they reached top 3 , there are some sensitive informations that they will be listed on okex too.
I invested yesterday. I saw the coin was listed on Kucoin, they reached top 3, they might reach a good number on okex,once they are listed, why not. As you were saying,the project is really solid, they have a good dev team,everything should be on point. Good luck RED
I am actually thinking to invest in this coin. It has a good project,it was listed on kucoin,they reached top 3 , there are some sensitive informations that they will be listed on okex too.
Activity: 32
Anyone has any links, update news.. RED on Okex ? That would be a semnificative boost for the coin itself.
I heard they will be listed on Okex, yes.
Rumours and rumours. Every bit of info is valuable, tho.
Activity: 25
Anyone has any links, update news.. RED on Okex ? That would be a semnificative boost for the coin itself.
I heard they will be listed on Okex, yes.
Activity: 30
Activity: 27
I might sound stupid, but is Okex a better exchange than Etherdelta, for example ?
Definetly. You cannot compare ether's delta's coding system to Okex
I like Okex much more than Etherdelta,if we're talking about small volume exchange platforms
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
After such a great interest during ICO phase, I was expected for the price to go in other direction on exchanges...
Activity: 29
I might sound stupid, but is Okex a better exchange than Etherdelta, for example ?
Definetly. You cannot compare ether's delta's coding system to Okex
In my own opinion,if this token is gonna be listed on Okex too,is gonna be a huge change in their perspective.
It's gonna be a game changer,of course.
It is going to be a really good outcome for them. I really enjoyed the project, and i hope after they get listed on the next exchange, more people will start giving credit to their project.
Activity: 39
In my own opinion,if this token is gonna be listed on Okex too,is gonna be a huge change in their perspective.
It's gonna be a game changer,of course.
Activity: 42
Well,if they are going to be listed on Binance,i think it's gonna be a really massive step !
Naah, that's not gonna happen. They barely got listed on kucoin, and they can probably reach okex,etherdelta, but not Binance.
Well,if they are going to be listed on Binance,i think it's gonna be a really massive step !
Pages:
Jump to: