Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 88. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
So what,if the coin is listed on OKEX, should i expect a raise in its cost ? I mean,if this is a legit question,i can spare some ETH to buy them before listing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
It`s nice to heard, that Restart Energy officially registered within the Republic of Singapore. I thought this was done because of loyal Singapore Laws, only to reduce taxes, but this romanian company really interested in Singapore energy market, the country's economy and households consumes a lot of power, and very loyal for new business models.
Activity: 39
Let's not forget, this project raised a $30M Hard-cap.
Yes,indeed. That was the point when i started investing in this coin, it was a good heads-up.
Same here !
Activity: 42
Yes,indeed. That was the point when i started investing in this coin, it was a good heads-up.
Activity: 28
Does anyone feel like the price will be stable, for a short period of time, until the listing is finished and waves are being diminished ?
I'm seeing these questions over and over again.
Activity: 32
Does anyone feel like the price will be stable, for a short period of time, until the listing is finished and waves are being diminished ?
Activity: 25
Once they are gonna get listed,I have a feeling that the price is going to bump on a big scale
Thumbs up !
I doubt anyone who bought MWAT tokens is gonna be dissapointed with a big increase in it's original price
You think ? I mean, who would be so naive to buy a coin and be unsatisfied with a increase in price in a short-term Cheesy
Activity: 30
Once they are gonna get listed,I have a feeling that the price is going to bump on a big scale
Thumbs up !
I doubt anyone who bought MWAT tokens is gonna be dissapointed with a big increase in it's original price
Activity: 27
Thumbs up !
Some rumours are being spreaded, that the listing on OKEX is gonna happen shortly. Anyone with an inside opinion ?
Some rumours are that the coin will be listed today..some are in 16 february.
I heard some rumours, that the coin will be listed on OKEX between 20-26 February.
Different people, different opinions.
So, what's the conclusion ? The coin will pop on exchange in maximum of 26 February ,eh ?
No one has a real answer,unfortunately. Let's wait and see
Some rumours are being spreaded, that the listing on OKEX is gonna happen shortly. Anyone with an inside opinion ?
I heard some rumours, that the coin will be listed on OKEX between 20-26 February.
So, what's the conclusion ? The coin will pop on exchange in maximum of 26 February ,eh ?
Activity: 39
Activity: 42
Activity: 32
I just joined,few days ago, on a telegram group and I was reading some propaganda, might be fake or true,no clue. Some investors are giving inside info, that the price will keep increasing once the listing is finished. I'm a bit excited about this information, might even buy some units.
Everyone is excited,it's a good oportunity to make some profit. You invest in a low-cost coin,with a possible expansion in a short-term,which is being influenced by the fact that is going to be listed on a exchange market such as kucoin.
I agree ! I've done some research on my own, and I 60% feel the increase in price, once the listing is finished.
Thanks for the honest opinion !
Activity: 25
I just joined,few days ago, on a telegram group and I was reading some propaganda, might be fake or true,no clue. Some investors are giving inside info, that the price will keep increasing once the listing is finished. I'm a bit excited about this information, might even buy some units.
Everyone is excited,it's a good oportunity to make some profit. You invest in a low-cost coin,with a possible expansion in a short-term,which is being influenced by the fact that is going to be listed on a exchange market such as kucoin.
I agree ! I've done some research on my own, and I 60% feel the increase in price, once the listing is finished.
Activity: 30
Pages:
Jump to: