Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 86. (Read 56410 times)

gij
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
A lot of people in this thread are talking about the price difference between electricity cost in an expensive country like Denmark, and the price of MWAT. In Denmark a company called Ørsted has monopoly on the electric grid. They allow other companies to sell electricity, but they have to rent Ørsteds grid. This also means more than half the electricity price goes to transportation of the electricity. If RED comes to Denmark they may be competitive, but the price of electricity will be at least double than the value of the MWAT token.

Just some food for thought. Smiley (I own MWAT myself)
Thanks for sharing
Just out of curiosity, Denmark with the above condition is counted a regulated or deregulated country?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Just bought the coins at Kucoin, at a reasonable price, its below ICO price i think, so its a good time to buy, even though its price is decreasing daily, i dont know when will people realize its a good coin to HODL, POWR max @1.5$+ i think MWAT will be next, seeing there is already a company behind this one. Lately there are a lot of Energy / Electric related tokens, we will see who will hold on to make their Road Maps true. POWR is the leading one and i hope MWAT will follow.

Does anyone knows when will the app? or platform will be released?
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
A lot of people in this thread are talking about the price difference between electricity cost in an expensive country like Denmark, and the price of MWAT. In Denmark a company called Ørsted has monopoly on the electric grid. They allow other companies to sell electricity, but they have to rent Ørsteds grid. This also means more than half the electricity price goes to transportation of the electricity. If RED comes to Denmark they may be competitive, but the price of electricity will be at least double than the value of the MWAT token.

Just some food for thought. Smiley (I own MWAT myself)
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I'll wait till this coin drops 50% after entering the market then i might pick up some  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
I have recieve an email that RED is working on exchanges and may be the listing will be even earlier than they planned before. Very good for all of us. I hope we will come with medium size exchanges first and than get listing from bigger ones.   Wink
already listed in two exchanges (idex & kucoin)
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
I have recieve an email that RED is working on exchanges and may be the listing will be even earlier than they planned before. Very good for all of us. I hope we will come with medium size exchanges first and than get listing from bigger ones.   Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Great, after 1,5 hour will start trading MWAT tokens on the Kucoin. Really nice exchange to begin the way of RED project tokens. Many people, who can't participate in the ICO will buy MWAT's now.
Good start trading, although I hoped to make several X, but it is  also not bad for me
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Restart Energy ( MWAT )  list new exchange Kucoin

https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/962993538173517824

Congratulation !

Hey ducphucmmo!

Thank you very much for the support.

Don't forget to join the RED community for more updates.
Activity: 39
I've made some profit with MWAT
Yeah , I bought some, but I'm not planning to sell it soon
Activity: 42
I've made some profit with MWAT
Activity: 28
What do you think about this token ? Can you advise me about investing some ETH in this coin ? Thank you !
You probably will make some profit investing in this coin. Hope to be 10x in the first or second month
It's long time invested, but you'll mske some pretty good numbers on this
Why do you prefer ETH, I would prefer to buy his with BTC
Come on pal, it doesn't metter if u go with BTC or ETH, as long as you\re investing
I won't sale my token if at least won't grow up 10x
Activity: 28
What do you think about this token ? Can you advise me about investing some ETH in this coin ? Thank you !
You probably will make some profit investing in this coin. Hope to be 10x in the first or second month
Come on pal, it doesn't metter if u go with BTC or ETH, as long as you\re investing
Activity: 32
Activity: 25
Activity: 30
Activity: 27
Activity: 29
Before creating a coin and defining your ticker for the coin it is usually a clever idea to check if the names and/or ticker have already been used by others. In your case it is not a problem so you will not have problems listing the token on the market and exchanges like other coins.
Looks super cool, the name of the token defines and describes it very well.
Excited !
Before creating a coin and defining your ticker for the coin it is usually a clever idea to check if the names and/or ticker have already been used by others. In your case it is not a problem so you will not have problems listing the token on the market and exchanges like other coins.
Do you trust Kucoin ? Do you think it's a trustable exchange ?
I trade daily on this exchange, it has a lot of coins . I think it's in the top 3 world exchanges
Me too, I can find coins that are not listed on Biance or Bittrex
Everybody says that Binance is the best exchange, but I'm not gonna wait until they wake up and realise that they missed a lot of coins
Activity: 39
Do you trust Kucoin ? Do you think it's a trustable exchange ?
I trade daily on this exchange, it has a lot of coins . I think it's in the top 3 world exchanges
Me too, I can find coins that are not listed on Binance or Bittrex
Pages:
Jump to: