Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 87. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Do you trust Kucoin ? Do you think it's a trustable exchange ?
I trade daily on this exchange, it has a lot of coins . I think it's in the top 3 world exchanges
Activity: 28
Do you trust Kucoin ? Do you think it's a trustable exchange ?
Guys, can you make a forecast for the price of MWAT, let's say for thge next 2-3 months ? Cheers
Activity: 32
I didn't know that is has been listed on Kucoin, I'll have a look on this
Activity: 25
I think RED token is going to hit top 3 on Kucoin in a few days.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure about that
Hope to happen this very soon
Activity: 30
Yeah, I'm pretty sure about that
Activity: 27
Activity: 29
How many members are on telegram community ?
Around 14k ,and it keeps going up
Can you please post the name of the telegram group, sorry if this question has been asked before
Around 14k ,and it keeps going up
Activity: 39
I missed the ICO, but I'm not going to miss it at this price. I've just invested 4k on this
It's an uptrend, I expect the price to go up in the next days
Activity: 42
I missed the ICO, but I'm not going to miss it at this price. I've just invested 4k on this
Hello,i have a question too : If i buy MWAT for the amount of 1 ETH, is it going to be a good option to keep them for a period of time ? I keep seeing these discussions,and it made me interested. Thanks
Thanks for the honest point of view,will keep in mind
Usefull info, thanks mate
Activity: 32
Hello,i have a question too : If i buy MWAT for the amount of 1 ETH, is it going to be a good option to keep them for a period of time ? I keep seeing these discussions,and it made me interested. Thanks
Thanks for the honest point of view,will keep in mind
Activity: 25
Activity: 30
Is there any telegram group to join, to see some updates about this listing ?
I think there is a group,but not sure if they can make any listing. Try searching RED telegram or RestartEnergy
Activity: 27
Is there any telegram group to join, to see some updates about this listing ?
So what,if the coin is listed on OKEX, should i expect a raise in its cost ? I mean,if this is a legit question,i can spare some ETH to buy them before listing.
A lot of people did a ballsy move, to invest a big amount before the token is being listed. We shall see once we receive the confirmation.
I suppose it's a logic thought, to expect a coin to be increased in price once it's being listed on a big platform such as OKEX exchange.
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
i dont get it .... if 1 token=1kw/h then the price for each token can not be higher then +/- 0,20 $ct

So max potential is X3 to X4 from the price at kucoin.

Is this right ?
click roadmap here: https://restartenergy.io/
MWAT is a multipurpose token, one is that it works as battery, its capacity grows over time, 0.11kwh was the capacity of each token in 2017, now the capacity is 0.3kwh this value will be 13.13kWh in 2023

Merit Me
Few questions:
1- MWAT is a multi purpose token, Is it possible that it becomes more valuable than its initial worth of precharge energy stored in kWh?
2- What will happen in the above case?
3- When first customers (probably Romanians) could use MWAT to buy energy?
With regards

1. Yes, read this for the full info on the value its three utilities under one token offer a user: https://blog.restartenergy.io/mwat-one-token-three-utilities-8958dbd4a8ed of course it is possible that its trading price appreciates on crypto currency exchanges.
2. What do you mean - which case above?
3. It would be when the RED platform launches. Which should be in June.
So what,if the coin is listed on OKEX, should i expect a raise in its cost ? I mean,if this is a legit question,i can spare some ETH to buy them before listing.
A lot of people did a ballsy move, to invest a big amount before the token is being listed. We shall see once we receive the confirmation.
Pages:
Jump to: