Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform - page 13. (Read 73481 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
We could make people more aware about this project & the beta-launch in two weeks by retweeting the announcement!

https://twitter.com/TokensNet/status/984839855392854022
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/XBkJ1hM.png

We are announcing completion of the first cryptocurrency exchange milestone. Tokens.net beta launch will begin on April 27, 2018. Read more at https://www.tokens.net/private-beta-launch.

Good job guys.
I believe on your promise. Looking forward next step.
Activity: 84

We are announcing completion of the first cryptocurrency exchange milestone. Tokens.net beta launch will begin on April 27, 2018. Read more at https://www.tokens.net/private-beta-launch.
Activity: 49
The decision not to launch any bounty and airdrop campaign is a little bit awkward, but things are doing pretty well as I see

And guess what, they don´t need to......
Do you even know who is behind this token?
This was not a 08/15 ico like 90% of todays icos, that turn out as a scam anyways.......
This token has an organic growth like it should be anyways, it has a good well known team behind him and the founders are big names in the exchange compartment.
The presale ended before it even started  Shocked i never did see a ico reach the goal that fast, it was a matter of 48 hours instead of 30 days.
Activity: 33
The decision not to launch any bounty and airdrop campaign is a little bit awkward, but things are doing pretty well as I see
i think at the todays spike DTR gained a little over 18% is not that bad Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

Well, before anyone can get beta / alpha access etc., they have to develop something first :S

They are already in Beta, if you had participated in the ICO sale you would have recieved the email stating that.....and that you can participate in the testing at the end of April aswell.
But since you spread bs around here i guess you are a lil fudder or butthurt you missed the opportunity
I also have not understood the comment. Just a lil fudder without much of information. I wouldn't say that the opportunity is missed as DTR will be increasing in price. Like a lot Smiley

Well, before anyone can get beta / alpha access etc., they have to develop something first :S

They are already in Beta, if you had participated in the ICO sale you would have recieved the email stating that.....and that you can participate in the testing at the end of April aswell.
But since you spread bs around here i guess you are a lil fudder or butthurt you missed the opportunity
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
I know Merlak personally and the project is on track, so keep your eyes opened at the end of April, when the platform will be launched.

Has he stated what if any the relationship w Bitstamp is/will be.
There isn't going to be any official relationship with Bitstamp.

Oh this coin might suck balls then. Wasn't that the major selling point?

No, actually not. He was just presenting himself as a Bitstamp co-founder, so only the team component was addressed here - no partnership was mentioned.

Any news, predictions when will we be able to test beta? Or at least see any screenshots? It's April and I am sooo excited Smiley

I don't think we will hear from DTR until the end of the month, because the creators seem to prefer to let the DTR-marketvalue evolve organically. Which is smart and good news for investors, since huge dumps will become very difficult.
I totally get that and 100% agree on it. I was more thinking about screenshots from the actual testers. But they will probably be signing a NDA, so I am not sure if will be able to see anything non-official.

I know Merlak personally and the project is on track, so keep your eyes opened at the end of April, when the platform will be launched.

No, actually not. He was just presenting himself as a Bitstamp co-founder, so only the team component was addressed here - no partnership was mentioned.

Any news, predictions when will we be able to test beta? Or at least see any screenshots? It's April and I am sooo excited Smiley

I don't think we will hear from DTR until the end of the month, because the creators seem to prefer to let the DTR-marketvalue evolve organically. Which is smart and good news for investors, since huge dumps will become very difficult.
I totally get that and 100% agree on it. I was more thinking about screenshots from the actual testers. But they will probably be signing a NDA, so I am not sure if will be able to see anything non-official.

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
OKAY,WAIT FOR THE NEW UPDATES.
same, i will also wait for the update of good information and hope i can buy lambo with this coin  Grin
Activity: 199
Merit: 101
OKAY,WAIT FOR THE NEW UPDATES.
I found it very strange that user "Gregor" was active last time on

Name:   Gregor
Activity:   81
Merit:   10
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   April 21, 2011, 10:01:51 PM
Last Active:   November 26, 2017, 01:08:25 PM

as can be read from his profile. As soon they raised 15 mio, he has gone silent. I dont know, no matter what, this kind of communication isn't something investors would like to see. Will see.

so you  mean this project already dead ? is there any official communication manager ?

No, i dont mean that, i meant nothing with what i posted. I just posted the fact of inactivity of OP author. Nothing more and nothing less. Everything else is on you to judge how will you handle that information. I see it only as a strange sign, not what i've used to see at other projects.

We've kept quiet because we're focused on development, as you can read in the statement from our CEO, Damian Merlak. Most ICOs only have one product - their own token. That's why they need to constantly hype their investors on Slack/Telegram/Bitcointalk and pump the price of their tokens. For us, there's nothing to advertise now - we'll do that once we have a working product. Everything is on track as promised in our whitepaper.

You can expect exciting news on our Beta release in April, so stay tuned!

True. Tokens.net isn't hyping their own coin and that is a real exeption in this day and age. Even without this, DTR has been a good decision for me, sadly enough, also DTR is a victim of the current market.

There isn't a relation with bitstamp, the only relation is that it is a new project from one of the founding members of bitstamp, Damian Merlak.

It is April already so I am eager what the Beta release this month will hold. More news to come for sure!
Activity: 10

I found it very strange that user "Gregor" was active last time on

Name:   Gregor
Activity:   81
Merit:   10
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   April 21, 2011, 10:01:51 PM
Last Active:   November 26, 2017, 01:08:25 PM

as can be read from his profile. As soon they raised 15 mio, he has gone silent. I dont know, no matter what, this kind of communication isn't something investors would like to see. Will see.

so you  mean this project already dead ? is there any official communication manager ?

No, i dont mean that, i meant nothing with what i posted. I just posted the fact of inactivity of OP author. Nothing more and nothing less. Everything else is on you to judge how will you handle that information. I see it only as a strange sign, not what i've used to see at other projects.

We've kept quiet because we're focused on development, as you can read in the statement from our CEO, Damian Merlak. Most ICOs only have one product - their own token. That's why they need to constantly hype their investors on Slack/Telegram/Bitcointalk and pump the price of their tokens. For us, there's nothing to advertise now - we'll do that once we have a working product. Everything is on track as promised in our whitepaper.

You can expect exciting news on our Beta release in April, so stay tuned!

Activity: 10

Activity: 260
Merit: 100
My thoughts exactly. Can't wait for the platform to launch!
Pages:
Jump to: