Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform - page 14. (Read 73481 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
They don't care about the marketing. They don't care for the communication and losing time with that. They just care about delivering the best product possible in timely manner. If you don't believe the team or the project you can easily sell the coins for such a cheap price atm. I actually love their silence and "under the radar" atmosphere. When marketing starts (after the product) we will be very grateful and actually very lucky that we have heard of the project.

BTW: Media (Slovenian newspaper Finance and one NY Times journalist) has speculated that Merlak and Kodric are selling Bitstamp in the near future to some South Korean investors. 400M$ has been mentioned. Any thoughts how could this affect tokens.net?
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
I know Merlak personally and the project is on track, so keep your eyes opened at the end of April, when the platform will be launched.
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
I found it very strange that user "Gregor" was active last time on

Name:   Gregor
Activity:   81
Merit:   10
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   April 21, 2011, 10:01:51 PM
Last Active:   November 26, 2017, 01:08:25 PM

as can be read from his profile. As soon they raised 15 mio, he has gone silent. I dont know, no matter what, this kind of communication isn't something investors would like to see. Will see.

so you  mean this project already dead ? is there any official communication manager ?

No, i dont mean that, i meant nothing with what i posted. I just posted the fact of inactivity of OP author. Nothing more and nothing less. Everything else is on you to judge how will you handle that information. I see it only as a strange sign, not what i've used to see at other projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Something is happening with the price. Nice increase, but I think I'll hodl till the beta platform launch. What's your take on this?

Of course, once the product is ready, the tokens will immediately grow in value. Tell me, on which exchanges is the token traded?
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
Something is happening with the price. Nice increase, but I think I'll hodl till the beta platform launch. What's your take on this?
Activity: 224
What is the current token valuation?

I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about project join telegram chat with project followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What is the current token valuation?
Activity: 507
Merit: 252

as can be read from his profile. As soon they raised 15 mio, he has gone silent. I dont know, no matter what, this kind of communication isn't something investors would like to see. Will see.

so you  mean this project already dead ? is there any official communication manager ?
Activity: 14
I interested . May I know the total supply of the token?
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

Activity: 294
Checked the website for info about this project but it's very vague. Any community managers or devs to spare us details on their vision?

You could join the unofficial telegramgroup or read all available info on the website, since nobody from the real tokens.net-team comes here.

https://t.me/dtrTokens
Activity: 34
Checked the website for info about this project but it's very vague. Any community managers or devs to spare us details on their vision?
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

Nice find!

Good interview. I think slowly DTR will be appearing more and more in the media, since regulations & exchanges are getting more and more attention also.
Agreed. Very bullish for this coin. Specially when April and beta hits - not to mention July and alpha.

Nice find!

Good interview. I think slowly DTR will be appearing more and more in the media, since regulations & exchanges are getting more and more attention also.
i just hope they will do some good moves and make some good options available for the users like referral program, so the user will flow in. today there are too many exchanges. i hope they just rely on the name Merlak and Bitstamp. Would be nice to have a new Binance equivalent in Europe.

Guys! 20k in volume! New record- wow we're going to be big.

Hey am I a whale if I can double the entire volume?

Sure you will be!

I saw a print of a huge buy order (272k DTR) in telegram this morning... That was a whale passing by.
Activity: 10
i just hope they will do some good moves and make some good options available for the users like referral program, so the user will flow in. today there are too many exchanges. i hope they just rely on the name Merlak and Bitstamp. Would be nice to have a new Binance equivalent in Europe.

Guys! 20k in volume! New record- wow we're going to be big.

Hey am I a whale if I can double the entire volume?
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
Activity: 2
Wow 31k ..24 hr volume is amazing..it's going to be big

Update: 36k the day after ...holy moly look out for the merlak train.

I guess you got in at the alltime high and now you are at a loss.

Sorry, this shit happens... We don't control the markets.

Like they stated, the team wont bother themselves with the tokens for now & point their efforts on the development of the platform.

Be patient... or don't be.

I agree, but I'm afraid that they aren't even close to even start developing anything, seeing they are still FULL-ON recruiting developers and what not.

I think they will deliver as planned.  Wink
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
Wow 31k ..24 hr volume is amazing..it's going to be big

Update: 36k the day after ...holy moly look out for the merlak train.

I guess you got in at the alltime high and now you are at a loss.

Sorry, this shit happens... We don't control the markets.

Like they stated, the team wont bother themselves with the tokens for now & point their efforts on the development of the platform.

Be patient... or don't be.

I agree, but I'm afraid that they aren't even close to even start developing anything, seeing they are still FULL-ON recruiting developers and what not.
Pages:
Jump to: