Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform - page 15. (Read 73481 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Wow 31k ..24 hr volume is amazing..it's going to be big

Update: 36k the day after ...holy moly look out for the merlak train.

I guess you got in at the alltime high and now you are at a loss.

Sorry, this shit happens... We don't control the markets.

Like they stated, the team wont bother themselves with the tokens for now & point their efforts on the development of the platform.

Be patient... or don't be.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

I think you should stop dissing this project for low volume.. As I understand their plan is to first develop the beta version of platform and after that they begin with marketing and getting the name out.. Only after that we can expect bigger volumes.
Would be nice to hear some encouragement/affirmation from the team though  Smiley
Activity: 10

Activity: 175
Merit: 12
https://www.smartsignals.io/
70% alpha ico discount
what the fuck are these bonuses, this might blow up

wrong thread buddy :S
Activity: 5
https://www.smartsignals.io/
70% alpha ico discount
what the fuck are these bonuses, this might blow up
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
Can the dev from time to time communicate the development phase of the exchange? Where is it possible to understand how the project is progressing?

you mean live Q&A in communicate  channel ,this is good idea ,i really focus on what's the movement of project and want to know how it is going
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Can the dev from time to time communicate the development phase of the exchange? Where is it possible to understand how the project is progressing?
Agreed. I completly trust the team, however update would really be welcome. To feel the hype and also graduate the hype in the community.
Activity: 100
Activity: 7
I'm really certain that I made a good choice by investing in DTR while it was still very low.

I wont make the same mistake I made with KCS or BNB again... Although I recently sold all my KCS at the alltime high for almost 10K while I bought it for 250 dollars  Cheesy...

So that's why I made sure I have A LOT of DTR...
DTR will never catch BNB, just because of the amount of tokens. But it will bring some nice gains Smiley

How high do you think it could get based on circulating supply? just trying to workout a good number to sell out at?

$1? $10? $50? Roll Eyes Cheesy

I suggest you move on if you're looking for a quick buck.
It might not be quick (which is relative), but imo will definetly be a buck. Smiley

Thanks, I was just asking for peoples opinions and not stating I was after quick gains.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
I'm really certain that I made a good choice by investing in DTR while it was still very low.

I wont make the same mistake I made with KCS or BNB again... Although I recently sold all my KCS at the alltime high for almost 10K while I bought it for 250 dollars  Cheesy...

DTR will never catch BNB, just because of the amount of tokens. But it will bring some nice gains Smiley

How high do you think it could get based on circulating supply? just trying to workout a good number to sell out at?

It might not be quick (which is relative), but imo will definetly be a buck. Smiley
Activity: 175
Merit: 12

Activity: 189
Merit: 1
nay news about the use of DTR tokens except for trading fees?
I don't think you can predict something like that.

If you could, many people would have gotten into BNB or KCS before.

Maybe also the reason why everybody is jumping on the Huobi Tokens? In the hope that their investment will go times 20 or more like KCS or BNB?

The total supply of Huobi Token is 500 million and current price is around $1,28, while DTR total supply is 3 750 million, so 7,5 times that of Huobi Token.

$1,28 = current Huobi Token price, but I don't think you can freely buy these tokens just yet. Starting

$0,097 = current DTR price, which seems pretty good in comparison with the other players (price/supply-wise).

That is not exactly true. 1125M are owned by the company and only will be used to continue the operations in case all circulating supply is burned. Other 1125M is for team members and employees with 4 yrs vesting and 1 yr cliff, and therefore, those tokens will move to circulating supply very slow (probably in 5-6 years).
That means the circulating supply is 1500M and will decrease when tokens will start burning.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348

Maybe also the reason why everybody is jumping on the Huobi Tokens? In the hope that their investment will go times 20 or more like KCS or BNB?

The total supply of Huobi Token is 500 million and current price is around $1,28, while DTR total supply is 3 750 million, so 7,5 times that of Huobi Token.

$1,28 = current Huobi Token price, but I don't think you can freely buy these tokens just yet. Starting

$0,097 = current DTR price, which seems pretty good in comparison with the other players (price/supply-wise).

Don’t DTR tokens get ‘bured’ when they’re used? If so, total supply would decrease once the platform launches.

Activity: 7

Hi,
They are building their own alt exchange. Mr. Merlak is allready owner of Bitstamp ( https://www.bitstamp.net/about_us/ ) . Bitstamp was hacked few years ago and they have return the BTC to their custumers. For my aspect of view - they can be trusted.
I think they will be the same as relation between Coinbase - Gdax ( same owner ) . So hold the DTR until summer  Smiley

Regards,
Activity: 3
this lack of information about the exchange is getting on my nerves. do they not have a plan or are they just dont give a **** for information distribution?

If you read the message from Mr. Merlak...they don't care for exchanges....they seem to be very confident that the project will be done on time and they will not bother with exchanges.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
this lack of information about the exchange is getting on my nerves. do they not have a plan or are they just dont give a **** for information distribution?
Pages:
Jump to: