Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥 - page 37. (Read 5439 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. How much did you manage to collect during the first two stages of the pre-sale?

About 8 000 000$
Hi there. You say that your project is already working. What platforms does it work on? If possible, i’d like to get a link to Windows App Market.

At the moment, an application for this platform is being developed. Now apps ready only for Android and IOS.
Good afternoon. Does it turn out that anyone can place the ads in his accounts in social networks?

Oh sure. You can make reposts and retweets in our Bounty
Hello. What platforms are currently supported?

We will work on a smart ethereum contract
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hey there. Arent you afraid that the abundance of  the ads can frighten off the most part of target audience of your network? Or are they used to it?
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
If external payments are performed with the help of bitcoin, how are you going to accelerate the growth of the value of your tokens?
Activity: 210
How will users be able to prove the fact that allme gives them exactly a half of its profit? I guess the online reports will be enough.
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. Are you planning to conclude contracts with any well-known bloggers? They could lead the target audience to your platform.
Activity: 294
Hey. How long will the third stage of the pre-ICO last?
If i’ve calculated it correctly, it’ll last for 5 days.
Activity: 238
Hey. How long will the third stage of the pre-ICO last?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Nowadays famous people are often involved in off-line advertisement or even TV advertisement. Are you planning to do anything like that?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. How much did you manage to collect during the first two stages of the pre-sale?

According to the official information, there’re more than 8 million and this amount grows constantly.
Activity: 392
Activity: 392
Hi there. You say that your project is already working. What platforms does it work on? If possible, i’d like to get a link to Windows App Market.
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. Does it turn out that anyone can place the ads in his accounts in social networks?
As i understand it, there’re no restrictions, but i dont think that this will be profitable for everyone.
Why not? I know that popular bloggers and media persons take set quite an expensive price on advertisement.

However, your approach depends on your popularity. Let’s say i have only 40 friends in social network. I doubt that i could earn much on them.
I thought that the payment is calculated from the point of view of activity of friends and subscribers rather than from the point of view of their number. Isnt this right?
As i understand it, there’re no restrictions, but i dont think that this will be profitable for everyone.
Why not? I know that popular bloggers and media persons take set quite an expensive price on advertisement.

However, your approach depends on your popularity. Let’s say i have only 40 friends in social network. I doubt that i could earn much on them.
Activity: 43
Hello. What platforms are currently supported?
Pages:
Jump to: