Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥 - page 39. (Read 5439 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
hello. Nowadays a lot of social networks which useng blockchain and tokens, like kin kik or Dust. What is your main advantage?
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Pre sale 2 will start on January, 25
Cool idea to combine a social network with possibility of earnings. What I will be able to spend earned tokens? Can I exchange them for Fiat money?

According our conception in the future you will have opportunity to spend tokens on the social network: buy stickers, premium accounts, using music service and other. Also, you can move tokens from your profile wallet to the cryptocurrency exchanges and realize them there: exchange to another cryptocurrency or fiat money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
I think that there will be no problems with the exchange in Fiat, when their coins go on a free sale on the stock exchanges.
Activity: 224
Merit: 17
Cool idea to combine a social network with possibility of earnings. What I will be able to spend earned tokens? Can I exchange them for Fiat money?
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
I really like the roadmap of this project, and it seems to be a promising long-term project, a very neat concept and a great potential to be bigger, hopefully go well
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Allabout.me: The Future That Has Already Happened

First pre sale gathered more than a million US dollars for less than 24 hours

Today social networking sites make billions of dollars from users’ activity and content merely by showing ads to them, while users don’t get anything in return. All the profit is taken by corporations and none of them tend to share it with their users.

But the world is changing fast. Allabout.me is a new generation social network based on an advanced principle of fairness and transparency between the social media and a user. It combines the benefits of the digital currency of the future, the Bitcoin, and blockchain technology and gives its users an opportunity to get rewarded for using the service.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/allabout-me-the-future-that-has-already-happened/

A great sale of tokens begins, all who send ETH 0x60a3aDBe011eb2e86d7b9f4fcB4B4830cbbcD384 will receive coins twice!

GITHUB   |   TWITTER |   FACEBOOK   |   TELEGRAM   |    MEDIUM

BOUNTY ALL.ME RU TREAD: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-allme-2841934
BOUNTY ALL.ME EN TREAD: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29738522

The PRESALE 3 starts on the 10th of February, 2018
and ends on the 15th of February, 2018.

For more details visit all.me

BUSINESS MODEL

We cardinally changed the principle of ad placement and broadcasting

• In allabout.me, account of each user acts as an advertising platform, where all of his subscribers are his personal advertising audience.
• An ad block is broadcast from the user's name and profile, rather than directly from an advertiser, like it is in ordinary social networks.
• Users receive up to 50% of the reward for each advertisement paid by an advertiser.
• All processes are fully automated and do not require any additional action from the user.

allabout.me realizes the dream of millions of people - to receive rewards by spending time on a social network without any extra efforts.

THE PROJECT IS READY AND AVAILABLE FOR USE

Pages:
Jump to: