Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥 - page 38. (Read 5439 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Allabout.me global strategy

Allabout.me is a social network of blockchain era that is focused on the expansion into the most promising global markets with the biggest audience coverage. The next countries where Allabout.me will be are North and South America, Europe and the countries of the Pacific Region. After that, and using what we’ve learned so far, Allabout.me team plans to integrate into the remaining parts of the world. Stay with us and subscribe to all our channels in order to be aware of the latest news.

With increasing frequency you may hear experts saying that the online space becomes more and more sociable. Any website has at least one feature aimed at providing communication between users and it goes without saying that the social media market grows really fast. The scientific researches show that today users don’t want just spend time on a social network they want to turn this time into advantage.
Allabout.me made the dreams of millions come true: users not only spend their time on social network having fun, but also may be rewarded for being active, popular and for generating quality content. There is no need now to attract millions of people to become a famous blogger, just sign up to allabout.me and switch to promo account.
By the way, in a few months the application gets even more easy to use because it’ll be available for desktop.

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Dear participants of the Bounty! Today is the day of reports. Send reports, I'm exhibiting steaks.

Be sure to fill in the form for the weekly reports !! Without these reports (google form), steaks will not be exposed! A link to the Google form for reports on Facebook and Twitter you can find here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-allme-2841934
Is there a commission for transactions in the future?

There is no transaction fee at this time. This is one of our advantages.
What is the course of your coin you expect after iso, and will you have a person in charge of the stock exchange in the team?

After reaching the number of users about 250 million by 2020, the rate will be extremely high. You can see our whole team on our official website all.me
Where can I see the lists with the collected funds?

Information on fees you can see on our main site All.me. The display goes online. Below is a screenshot of the amount collected at the moment.

Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Is there a commission for transactions in the future?
What is the course of your coin you expect after iso, and will you have a person in charge of the stock exchange in the team?
Where can I see the lists with the collected funds?
The blockchain technology: Bitcoin and ME Token
The blockchain is a groundbreaking technology that, in the future, will be used not only in the economic domain, but also in others, driving their evolution. Blockchain has many advantages such as openness, transparency and security. The blockchain technology is constantly evolving and in the future it will be able to replace traditional economic models. Nowadays cryptocurrencies are showing great growth dynamics, and because of this it is only natural to integrate own cryptocurrencies into projects for the purpose of implementing certain business models

I will add a few more advantages such as reliability - everything is simple - thanks to the decentralization of the blockchain, it can not be changed - that is, to hack, to forge and in general to somehow control. At the same time, there is no need for intermediaries to make transactions and any other transactions related to the transfer of valuable information. The information is transmitted via peer-2-peer protocol - from user to user.
In this case, each participant has information about other participants, as well as access to the entire history of transactions made in the system. Blockchain is self-sufficient, but at the same time an extremely open structure, for the work of which third parties are not needed. This very goal - the absence of intermediaries - was pursued by the creators when they developed the protocol for transferring cryptocurrency from user to user.
The blockchain technology: Bitcoin and ME Token
The blockchain is a groundbreaking technology that, in the future, will be used not only in the economic domain, but also in others, driving their evolution. Blockchain has many advantages such as openness, transparency and security. The blockchain technology is constantly evolving and in the future it will be able to replace traditional economic models. Nowadays cryptocurrencies are showing great growth dynamics, and because of this it is only natural to integrate own cryptocurrencies into projects for the purpose of implementing certain business models

How does the advertising on allabout.me work?
Subject to main idea of the project advertisers will buy a possibility to present its ads for Bitcoins and all rewards for ads views users will be receiving in ME Tokens that may have different number depending on the token current exchange rate and price of relevant advertisement. Calculation of the reward amount shall be performed according to the following formula:
Urgently need to download this app and invite all your friends! I understand that the more I have friends in the app, the more my audience and the more I will earn? Correctly?

Quite right! You have understood correctly! But you also need to post photos, write something, so that people would be interested to visit you on the page.
Important news!
Allabout.me has recently launched the Bounty-campaign! Its members will regularly follow the general terms of the campaign in order to be rewarded after all.
It is possible to find more information and join our campaign in Bitcointalk forum. Click the link:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyicoallme-social-network-of-the-blockchain-time-2851362 The Allabout.me team promises to allocate 3% of all amount of ME tokens to the Bounty-campaign. The Bounty-campaign has started on January 29,2018 and will continue till May 8, 2018. You can join us any time but the earlier you are with us, the more reward you will get! Hurry up!

Activity: 602
Merit: 24
Urgently need to download this app and invite all your friends! I understand that the more I have friends in the app, the more my audience and the more I will earn? Correctly?
We are glad to announce that Allabout.me Pre Sale 2 is over. It was finished with a score of 175.64% ($5 269 187)!  As a reminder, the first Pre Sale was completed 187,78% ($2 816 689)Thank you for participating, please make sure to follow!

Good evening, dear participants! In connection with the innovation of the forum, we decided to encourage the most active participants in our topic. The most constructive, positive messages will be evaluated by the team of our project and encouraged by Merit!
Hello!
Allabout.me team welcomes you and announces the start of the second Allabout.me Pre sale that will continue till January 31, 2018.
We have successfully completed the first Pre sale on  December 29, 2017 and have raised 2.8 million dollars. Twice as much as we were planning!  It means that Allabout.me project has aroused the investors interest and those numbers definitely prove that fact.
We want to inform you that we are giving you the 15% of the discount for the second Pre sale. Don’t miss your chance to buy Me tokens !

Best regards, Allabout.me team
Activity: 56
Yea, nice one.
Good luck guys
Pages:
Jump to: