Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 20. (Read 48042 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
So much about mining. Could you please explain me about it? How can I mine RYZ? Devs
Miners will install the software and receive revenue from the mining (audio decoding), they will be able to set working conditions to optimize their income and work automatically, and get paid directly to their waves wallet. More information is in the whitepaper!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
So much about mining. Could you please explain me about it? How can I mine RYZ? Devs
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Is it available to buy tokens in india?
Sure! You can do it from India) India is first in investment list btw Smiley
Okay, thanks… I will take part in your amazing project, Thank you for such opportunity
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Sure! You can do it from India) India is first in investment list btw Smiley
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
How do I connect my Waves wallet to the Anryze dashboard?
You don’t need to connect, just transfer your waves to Anryze dashboard with the provided wallet and attachment
Activity: 70
How do I connect my Waves wallet to the Anryze dashboard?
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
It seems like this ICO progress is too slowly compared to others… Don’t really understand why, cause the concept is great
I think many people just didn’t hear about this project unfortunately… At least another week will be cool...
not sure it would be really profitable

If they change the platform to ETH, it will raise more and become more popular.
Activity: 84
It seems like this ICO progress is too slowly compared to others… Don’t really understand why, cause the concept is great
I think many people just didn’t hear about this project unfortunately… At least another week will be cool...
not sure it would be really profitable
Activity: 248
Merit: 250

This is waves token, the reason is this. You know waves tokens are junk, they will hardly list on decent exchanges, like bittrex or liqui, I lost money on STRATA shit.
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Do you have bonus for 50k investors?
To get the bonus you need to add 200k RYZ)
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
i invested from wave but i didnt add the attachment anybody can help ?
Please, send a e-mail with ID transaction to [email protected].
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Read your WP but did not find the info will unsold tokens be burned or what??
Yes, unsold tokens will be burned.
Activity: 126
DS Plus support | pluscoin.io
And what for do you use the blockchain ? Human speech recognition by a computer has already exised  for a long time, not ideal but Anryze doesn't promise to develop any new human intelligence transforming the speech into text.
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Sorry but didn’t quite get when can I see my tokens in MyEtherWallet?
You will be able to view them in your Waves wallet.
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
What is the value of 1 Anryze token?
It’s 0,02$
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
how can i buy with Euro?
There are several options you can use. If you would like to join crowdsale: via EUR, you can use Euro-backed WEURO token in the Waves Lite client; via USD, please write to email [email protected]
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
what I should add in wave wallet ? or how to receive anryze token in my wave wallet?
The Token distribution will be after the tokensale end. You will receive the detailes later. You will need to confirm a waves addres to e-mail. It will be fast.
Activity: 350
I keep wondering why the slack channel of this project is not working?  Keeps saying "you've found a glitch??? How can this be rectified or is it a problem with my browser?

Maybe the problem is your browser because i also joined slack yesterday and no problem. Try to clear cache and history, if the problem not solved you can try using google chrome for registration, after that you open slack using slack app that you can download on playstore
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
What is the value of 1 Anryze token?
50RYZ token is equivalent to 1USD which invariably means that 1RYZ = 0.02 USD,  hope this helps
Pages:
Jump to: