Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 21. (Read 48042 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I keep wondering why the slack channel of this project is not working?  Keeps saying "you've found a glitch??? How can this be rectified or is it a problem with my browser?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
what I should add in wave wallet ? or how to receive anryze token in my wave wallet?
All tokens would be distributed after the Tokensale ends, you will recieve an e-mail with the detailed instructions on how to link the address.
Activity: 434
To be honest  I did not think that such a sum would be collected. We’ll see. Not bad team and concept. goodluck
I quite agree with you, the ICO general made a huge success at having accomplished it's minimum threshold and currently at 1.69M USD with 2days more to go shows theres room for more investors to join.
how can i buy with Euro?
Here is the guideline: download the Lite client from www.wavesplatform.com and select DEPOSIT from the EURO menu option (you will also need the Lite client to store your RYZ after the crowdsale). After KYC processes have been completed, your Euros will be credited to your Waves address in the form of WEURO tokens. You can send these to the Anryze crowdsale by following the instructions in your user account. You can also buy WEURO on the Waves DEX for BTC or WAVES.
How accurate at these instructions,  is there a way to verify these steps.
Yes please,  you can find in it detailed on Anryze blog here: https://medium.com/anryze/anryze-now-accepts-fiat-option-for-crowdsale-98360e3c81d8
Activity: 420
how can i buy with Euro?
Here is the guideline: download the Lite client from www.wavesplatform.com and select DEPOSIT from the EURO menu option (you will also need the Lite client to store your RYZ after the crowdsale). After KYC processes have been completed, your Euros will be credited to your Waves address in the form of WEURO tokens. You can send these to the Anryze crowdsale by following the instructions in your user account. You can also buy WEURO on the Waves DEX for BTC or WAVES.
How accurate at these instructions,  is there a way to verify these steps.
how can i buy with Euro?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
To be honest  I did not think that such a sum would be collected. We’ll see. Not bad team and concept. goodluck
One major advantage this project's ICO has over other token sales during this period is the introduction of Fiat deposit. Quite s few project use this medium for their crowd funding too.
I agree with you,  Fiat deposits is not affected by any swing fluctuations which a characteristic of the crypto-market, it opens newer opportunities to tap into the large percentage of investors who are new to cryptocurrencies and blockchain ecosystem.
Activity: 434
One major advantage this project's ICO has over other token sales during this period is the introduction of Fiat deposit. Quite s few project use this medium for their crowd funding too.
Sorry if that question gets answered in the Whitepaper somewhere, but does anybody know what happens if the hard cap isn't reached? Is the plan to simply burn all unsold coins or will they be distributed among the contributors?

Hello!
Unsold tokens will be burned.

Quote Announcement Thread first Page : "All unsold tokens will be distributed among all investors in accordance with their deposits."

And now you guys say they will be burnt !. But why ?

The unsold tokens will be burned, distributed or will not be produced.
It there the smart contract we may look to find out what will happen?

Whether the remaining tokens would-be distributed to investors according to their token held or the remainder burnt completely has been an unanswered question in the channel,  who knows maybe all this was a mistake until a public announcement information is passed across to all investors
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
according with what you said previously, destroy the tokens can be the best thing because a smaller number can increase their demand and so the price (I've not studied economy, but I think is right).

princeshake is right! what a mistake I've done!  Tongue anyway I think so too. if they will distribute them to the users their price will the price would drop dramatically.

I think that every one should be agree with the validity of this principle: if I've bought 50a for every dollar and then I find the double or more in my wallet it means that the real price is the half, and so on.

this is why I said that in my opinion the best thing is to not produce them. anryze has been succesful in this ico: they raised an high amount (1,6m) with a software that is not for normal users. they should preserve their won.

The problem in doing this is to fight the delusion of their investors. They maybe expected to have more token, but they should understand that so it's better also for them profits.

Sure it could be , they are many possibilities. But they should stick to there Word. They changed the Conditions without even saying/telling why. And People already invested in this Project. Thats pretty Amateurish imo People should be able to get there Money back (ETH,BTC,WAVES) and so on.
Sorry if that question gets answered in the Whitepaper somewhere, but does anybody know what happens if the hard cap isn't reached? Is the plan to simply burn all unsold coins or will they be distributed among the contributors?

Hello!

Quote Announcement Thread first Page : "All unsold tokens will be distributed among all investors in accordance with their deposits."

I think that the most realistic scenario is that they will not produce them, but I don't know in this moment. I'm looking too for this information, I don't know if this thread is a good source of information.
You can chat them on the international telegram channel with any of their representatives https://t.me/anryze_tokensale
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
according with what you said previously, destroy the tokens can be the best thing because a smaller number can increase their demand and so the price (I've not studied economy, but I think is right).

princeshake is right! what a mistake I've done!  Tongue anyway I think so too. if they will distribute them to the users their price will the price would drop dramatically.

I think that every one should be agree with the validity of this principle: if I've bought 50a for every dollar and then I find the double or more in my wallet it means that the real price is the half, and so on.

this is why I said that in my opinion the best thing is to not produce them. anryze has been succesful in this ico: they raised an high amount (1,6m) with a software that is not for normal users. they should preserve their won.

The problem in doing this is to fight the delusion of their investors. They maybe expected to have more token, but they should understand that so it's better also for them profits.
Activity: 154

Activity: 140

Activity: 154

Hello!

I think that the most realistic scenario is that they will not produce them, but I don't know in this moment. I'm looking too for this information, I don't know if this thread is a good source of information.

even if they will be destroyed I don't think that it will be a drama. a minor number of token should increase the demand in the near future and so they can maintain their price.

I can confirmate what the user anryze (maybe one of the anryze's guys) said. if you look in the first page there's written that the unsold token will be distributed to the investors, according with their deposit. the quote is right.

You are both wrong guys: the user anryze (for sure one of the anryze guys...) said that the tokens will be burned (you can destroy tokens with the fire???) and a user asked him about the first page.

my god what a mistake we made! thank you. so the source must be right, of course. why they change their mind about it? maybe they have calculated that so it's less disadvantageous.

Hello!

even if they will be destroyed I don't think that it will be a drama. a minor number of token should increase the demand in the near future and so they can maintain their price.

I can confirmate what the user anryze (maybe one of the anryze's guys) said. if you look in the first page there's written that the unsold token will be distributed to the investors, according with their deposit. the quote is right.

You are both wrong guys: the user anryze (for sure one of the anryze guys...) said that the tokens will be burned (you can destroy tokens with the fire???) and a user asked him about the first page.

Hello!

that's true, and is very easy to find it. so why there's the voice about their destruction? and, second question but even more important, it's an official news from the owners?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: