Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 2. (Read 47998 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 526
Published an article in the blog of the project - Anryze March report
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
Colleagues, good evening. For a long time did not follow the development of this project (if one can call it that). Please, tell me, is anything happening here? Does the team work? Or is it still a scam?
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Anryze only in Tidex exchange now?? Low volume, and so small marketing... What do you thing about Anryze?Huh?? Our money in ICO and until now...so slowlly
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Oh accidentally stumbled upon this project, one of the first bounty where I once took part, well translated more tokens long into the Waves on their stock exchange. It is unfortunate that this is how it goes, the project was interesting, and again people will lose faith in the Russian ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
What ICO can be more interesting than sex? Smiley Look, Red Lanterns ICO - sex-educational project, it will be interesting for all holders of crypto currency! https://ico.red-lanterns.com/
scam good
main dev SyncAi.net
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
Seems like a dead coin.

The last message was January 8 and one paragraph.

was killed by stupid administrators.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Seems like a dead coin.

The last message was January 8 and one paragraph.

Huh Why can not I get into the telegram The telegram button on the homepage does not work. I did not commit wrong.

Just open Telegram on your phone, search for "anryze_tokensale", click on it and "join" Smiley

The last thing I did was post an internet article about anryze.
I am innocent. But I can not get in.
And I am ico participant and I was very disappointed for several days.
Please help me.
I asked the manager on the Russian telegram
The stupid manager still has no answer. fucx

Huh Why can not I get into the telegram The telegram button on the homepage does not work. I did not commit wrong.

Just open Telegram on your phone, search for "anryze_tokensale", click on it and "join" Smiley

The last thing I did was post an internet article about anryze.
I am innocent. But I can not get in.
And I am ico participant and I was very disappointed for several days.
Please help me.

The manager has banned me.
I really did not do anything wrong.

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

main dev SyncAi.net
Pages:
Jump to: