Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 25. (Read 48004 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
This video would be very helpful to understand how Anryze works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tKsmljLEww

Thank you for your sharing. Video shows and explains the project very bierfly. After the succesfull ico, I think the project will continue to be successful.
I saw the video that I found very interesting, is explained graphically how the sampling of the voice. the opportunity for this project are many and futuristic
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
This video would be very helpful to understand how Anryze works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tKsmljLEww

Thank you for your sharing. Video shows and explains the project very bierfly. After the succesfull ico, I think the project will continue to be successful.
Anryze competitors comparison:

This chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in the speech recognition process in a silent environment.

Read details: https://medium.com/anryze/competitors-comparison-331615af5115
So IBM is quite better all the rest?
No it shows the chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in speech recognition, with IBM as the highest mistakes

Didn't notice the note. So it's great! Anryze is better all the rest
Yes cumulatively in silent environment, Anryze shows the least mistakes made in speech recognition test making it the most accurate so far from other existing ones.

Previously in speech recognition the best is google that centralized tecnology and in the future Anryze will the best than others because now is blockchain era, and to utilized blockchain is more profitable, needn't much resources like hire many workers so it can save money
You do have a point but this thing would really takes time before it can be considered by the community knowing that google would really be the toughest competition.Even if we are on blockchain technology im sure it would still take time.
In my opinion, the best way to achieve this faster is partnership of some sort with google and other big corporations especially smartphone giants like Apple,  Samsung would be very helpful.
collaborations with such balances and interchanges ? are big company's that don't like competition, especially if you come from technologies decentralised . according to me Anryze must walk alone, they collected, and allows him to develop well for a long time, IMO
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I saw on the site that setup and installation takes 15 minutes and gives you immediate access to calls data and analytics. Will be available for stationery and cell phones as well, so meaning we should expect an app soon

In my opinion, the best way to achieve this faster is partnership of some sort with google and other big corporations especially smartphone giants like Apple,  Samsung would be very helpful.

I think the same.

What for the person will pay for every minute of voice recording if the giants give this oportunity for free?

But to have technology like this in house will be better for big company than to the small.

biggest difference between giants who giving free same technology, everything what you record , gonna remain on their server Wink

anryze will only available on the blockchain and is only accessable for the keyholder

i think
It will be available to anyone who has access to the blockchains network that's why it is decentralized. The decentralized network consists of three components - computing powers (virtual machines of miners with a recognition program), a nodes with a distributed table(DHT) and a Waves blockchain for payment.
Can you explain how this works?
The system consists of users and miners. Users are those who want to rent computIng power for transcription and pay for that. Miners, on the other side, lease their power and get paid for it. User app detects suitable miner automatically through DHT and sends a request using the p2p link. After setting up the connection, user app forms the smart contract between User and Miner. When all confirmations received, payment goes to the miner and the second Smart Contract responsible for the commission of the system gets it. This contract accumulates transaction of the 24h period and then calculates the amount of the reward for each wallet based on the proportion of tokens held. Please refer to the whitepaper for more details
Activity: 420

In my opinion, the best way to achieve this faster is partnership of some sort with google and other big corporations especially smartphone giants like Apple,  Samsung would be very helpful.

I think the same.

What for the person will pay for every minute of voice recording if the giants give this oportunity for free?

But to have technology like this in house will be better for big company than to the small.

biggest difference between giants who giving free same technology, everything what you record , gonna remain on their server Wink

anryze will only available on the blockchain and is only accessable for the keyholder

i think
It will be available to anyone who has access to the blockchains network that's why it is decentralized. The decentralized network consists of three components - computing powers (virtual machines of miners with a recognition program), a nodes with a distributed table(DHT) and a Waves blockchain for payment.
Can you explain how this works?

I think the same.

i think
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

In my opinion, the best way to achieve this faster is partnership of some sort with google and other big corporations especially smartphone giants like Apple,  Samsung would be very helpful.

I think the same.

i think
Activity: 630

I think the same.

This chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in the speech recognition process in a silent environment.

No it shows the chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in speech recognition, with IBM as the highest mistakes

Yes cumulatively in silent environment, Anryze shows the least mistakes made in speech recognition test making it the most accurate so far from other existing ones.

Previously in speech recognition the best is google that centralized tecnology and in the future Anryze will the best than others because now is blockchain era, and to utilized blockchain is more profitable, needn't much resources like hire many workers so it can save money
You do have a point but this thing would really takes time before it can be considered by the community knowing that google would really be the toughest competition.Even if we are on blockchain technology im sure it would still take time.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

Activity: 350

With Anryze, expectations are high because it is the smartest and cheapest decentralized computing system of the speech recognition due to self-learning intelligent agents.

That is because Anryze utilizing blockchain technology, as i know that decentralized has more advantage than centralized, so the decentralized speech recognition platform will provides better quality on fewer costs also providing compensations to CPU holders/participants of Distributed Network
one thing that I find important for this project, is to have a tool in a decentralized, available to everyone, and erode to the giants in the digital monopoly of these technologies
With Anryze, expectations are high because it is the smartest and cheapest decentralized computing system of the speech recognition due to self-learning intelligent agents.

That is because Anryze utilizing blockchain technology, as i know that decentralized has more advantage than centralized, so the decentralized speech recognition platform will provides better quality on fewer costs also providing compensations to CPU holders/participants of Distributed Network
Activity: 168
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Weekly stakes have been added for participants in the signature/avatar campaign.

Also new tasks have been added on the viral exchange https://theviralexchange.com
link up and earn more tokens

Join Tokensale today: https://tokensale.anryze.com/
Its getting better by the day

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I also tryed the demo with a youtube link, and I get the transcription by email a few minutes after.

I don't know if one day I'll get 18271,6260$ from my 18271,6260 RYZ but the project is real and has a big potential.
Has any one here tried out the demo to give us a user experience?

I have tried and they can recognice what i said but limited only for 60 seconds. You can try demo on anryze website by upload your file.  
Formats available for upload : flac, ogg, wav, avi, flv, mov, mp4, m4a, mp3                            
After that Anryze will send the result on your email, i don't know exactly when the result on my email, but i check my email next day and the results are already in my email
Pages:
Jump to: