Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 24. (Read 48004 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Anryze competitors comparison:

This chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in the speech recognition process in a silent environment.

Read details: https://medium.com/anryze/competitors-comparison-331615af5115
I almost forgot about Anryze (and I'm sorry for that!), but it seems there are some good stuff to see! The precision in understanding human speech is something very difficult to achieve. Congrats for the results!

the results are nearly unbelievable for a beta! if the scores are true we are talking about a project that can list in his team developers over IBM and Google level...  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I do not doubt about the results. The carefulness of their report that you can find at this link: https://medium.com/anryze/competitors-comparison-331615af5115 may help you figure out the accurate work that they have done.

yes, I was just reading it and they talk about an alpha! their alpha is competitive with ibm software. they are great. I hope there will be margins of improvement in the future. they will dominate the market in that case!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

This chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in the speech recognition process in a silent environment.

I almost forgot about Anryze (and I'm sorry for that!), but it seems there are some good stuff to see! The precision in understanding human speech is something very difficult to achieve. Congrats for the results!

the results are nearly unbelievable for a beta! if the scores are true we are talking about a project that can list in his team developers over IBM and Google level...  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I do not doubt about the results. The carefulness of their report that you can find at this link: https://medium.com/anryze/competitors-comparison-331615af5115 may help you figure out the accurate work that they have done.
Activity: 154

Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

Activity: 364
Merit: 251
very good development has been done by this project but I feel ico of the project is still short of investors and it is very reasonable because ico in this month very much and for the investors to choose a good project
Activity: 98

So IBM is quite better all the rest?
No it shows the chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in speech recognition, with IBM as the highest mistakes

Didn't notice the note. So it's great! Anryze is better all the rest
Yes cumulatively in silent environment, Anryze shows the least mistakes made in speech recognition test making it the most accurate so far from other existing ones.

Previously in speech recognition the best is google that centralized tecnology and in the future Anryze will the best than others because now is blockchain era, and to utilized blockchain is more profitable, needn't much resources like hire many workers so it can save money
You do have a point but this thing would really takes time before it can be considered by the community knowing that google would really be the toughest competition.Even if we are on blockchain technology im sure it would still take time.
In my opinion, the best way to achieve this faster is partnership of some sort with google and other big corporations especially smartphone giants like Apple,  Samsung would be very helpful.
collaborations with such balances and interchanges ? are big company's that don't like competition, especially if you come from technologies decentralised . according to me Anryze must walk alone, they collected, and allows him to develop well for a long time, IMO

Anryze is doing well when compared to the giants for a newbie in the business
I don't think that google accept with pleasure ANRYZE...are the giants that crush the competition especially if decentralised...there is probably a lot of opening.. ANRYZE must go it alone as it is doing..
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Does anyone have any idea the computer requirements to effectively mine Anryze
Yes,  at least you should have a minimum RAM of 8gb GPU 4gb and CPU intel core i5 3xxx or analogue.

these are my system requirements, so i can mine this also ?? , do you have by chance an manual how to setup an cpu miner:)

nvm , dont have an 4 or 8 gb gpu Sad....

Maybe you can buy it at ebay, online shop or offline shop. I think you will easy to buy it. Besides that this software for mining still not launched yet, waiting this ico ends. Maybe after this ico ends devs will give more information about how to mining this coin
the subject of mining, I find this very interesting, but not mining. there are the sections devoted to mining, there are also the chat telegram. however, in this thread we must consider the technical aspect of the project and looks speculative. IMO. the validity of Anryze to congronto with the big and amazing. it is exciting that you can race on an equal footing with the big
Activity: 350
Yes,  at least you should have a minimum RAM of 8gb GPU 4gb and CPU intel core i5 3xxx or analogue.

these are my system requirements, so i can mine this also ?? , do you have by chance an manual how to setup an cpu miner:)

Maybe you can buy it at ebay, online shop or offline shop. I think you will easy to buy it. Besides that this software for mining still not launched yet, waiting this ico ends. Maybe after this ico ends devs will give more information about how to mining this coin
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Yes,  at least you should have a minimum RAM of 8gb GPU 4gb and CPU intel core i5 3xxx or analogue.

After this software launched maybe i will try mining anryze coin. Anryze will give me option to mining coin besides bitcoin and with the specification of computer above i think still cheaper than mining bitcoin
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Activity: 420
Activity: 196
Can't find that funny video in lift that explain why we need speech recognizer in your Youtube. Can you give me direct link?

Here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BIpVWWdtWM
Activity: 196

So IBM is quite better all the rest?
No it shows the chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in speech recognition, with IBM as the highest mistakes

Didn't notice the note. So it's great! Anryze is better all the rest
Yes cumulatively in silent environment, Anryze shows the least mistakes made in speech recognition test making it the most accurate so far from other existing ones.

Previously in speech recognition the best is google that centralized tecnology and in the future Anryze will the best than others because now is blockchain era, and to utilized blockchain is more profitable, needn't much resources like hire many workers so it can save money
You do have a point but this thing would really takes time before it can be considered by the community knowing that google would really be the toughest competition.Even if we are on blockchain technology im sure it would still take time.
In my opinion, the best way to achieve this faster is partnership of some sort with google and other big corporations especially smartphone giants like Apple,  Samsung would be very helpful.
collaborations with such balances and interchanges ? are big company's that don't like competition, especially if you come from technologies decentralised . according to me Anryze must walk alone, they collected, and allows him to develop well for a long time, IMO

Anryze is doing well when compared to the giants for a newbie in the business
Can't find that funny video in lift that explain why we need speech recognizer in your Youtube. Can you give me direct link?
Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tKsmljLEww  this Is a very interesting video, will help you better understand the purpose and power of this project!! Good vision!!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I have read that article, explain the common way anryze recogniced speech by taking the waveform, split it on utterances by silences then try to recognize what is being said in each utterance. To do that system takes all possible combinations of words and try to match them with the audio. Anryze engine chooses the best matching combination
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I translate all the informations in french, always a very good project ! Happy to participate with all my ways !

If you need anything else, tell me !
This video would be very helpful to understand how Anryze works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tKsmljLEww

Thank you for your sharing. Video shows and explains the project very bierfly. After the succesfull ico, I think the project will continue to be successful.
I saw the video that I found very interesting, is explained graphically how the sampling of the voice. the opportunity for this project are many and futuristic
Also I have seen the video. I found it very interesting, I understood even more about the project. Nice interesting revolutionary. Good guys!!
Pages:
Jump to: